• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] How much Cannabis do you smoke?

In the past 10 days i've smoked roughly 1.5 oz of hash plus smokes off other people, two of my friends have also went through just over an ounce in the past 3-4days and i've been smoking with them most of the time, been alot of toking the past while, rougly smoking about 3/4 spliffs of weed in the past few days.

It's £30 an 1/8th round here for good weed, bit expensive considering how nice it tastes which naturally leads to more smoking of it.

I'm probably up to 3/4 gram per day.... I go through more but that's because I'm always smoking people up. Maybe 1.5 grams a day outta my stash.

Oh yeah, that's beaster usually... I usually smoke about 100 - 150mg at a time, and have several smoke sessions in the evening.

Last edited:
generally i smoke about a tenners a day when out with friends i smoke an 1/8th or a quarter depending on how much money i have

you know it depends... like this week I bought a half eight of Kryp and it lasted me like 4 days... now yesterday I bought a quarter of regs and it was gonna by 5 pm today... Granted that I bought the quarter with 8.9 grams (with bag) so thats a lot of weed for not even 2 whole days , WEEKDAYS too... lol

The funny thing is that I cannot get high off regs anymore... i just can't lol
i need something to flush the THC out of my system or something

Well I quit two weekds ago, but at its height i would have been smoking about a quarter and a half every sEven days. Thank god I've quit

During the summer an OZ would last me 5 days.
Nowadays i take it a a little easy. I generally try to smoke only 3 or 4 days out of the week and an 1/8 works just fine for that.
Im planning on cutting down even further, perhaps only 2 grams a week.

It varies for me too like a lot of people have said, on the week days I'll smoke anywhere to 1 bowl to like 3 blunts, and then on the weekends...its on! haha I usually smoke like a half oz during the weekend

Me and my wife smoke every night.. We try to stick to 2 to 3 blunts from 5p to 11p. We smoke about 1 to 1 1/2 oz's a week.

When we vacation in Amsterdam every year, we smoke about 4 oz in a week. 1 gram at a time

i try to smoke at least a gram a day. sometimes less becuase of money problems. it sucks being unemployed and a pothead.

Buying a 3g sack usually gets me a week without any worries. Used to smoke 1/4-1/2 oz a week, but inhibited productivity too much.

[1/4OZ] Out

Still probably about an 1/4 a week.
Actually, probabble, a bit more.

It is Winter here, you know.

*rugs up & hugs waterpipe*
*no, really does*

Brrrrrrrrr.

smoke about 2 grams on the weekends with friends, and about mabie 2-3 bowls daily.

in summer i smoke about 2-3 grams a week....when i have school i only smoke on the weekends...probably about 2-3 grams though hah

If I'm not working I'll generally keep toping up on bongs, say one every 2 hours all day. But when working I cant smoke till I get home, but when I get home from work I'll "smoke up" something shocking. Say 2-3 grams a day between me and my GF.

2g ...on a working day

so very much much more on an OFF day ...5g+

natures medicine does this body good

um, smoke when I have cash. So it'll usually be three grams at once then nothing for a few weeks, then another 3 grams, etc...

I can smoke about a 1/4 to myself though, hardly ever do that.

maybe 2-3 grams in the average week, depending what smoking implement i'm using. If i'm using a bong or pipe instead of a vaporizer, that number can easily double