• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

MEGA - Grades! Majors? Graduation!!!

grad_opening_robe_happy_graduation_.gif

I graduated HS in 06,

lots of friends have just graduated university this last semester

makes me feel even worse about WD from university, to take a few semesters off, just last semeser

anyways, congrats my fellow 0-10 peeps, ill be joinin yall eventually

Just graduated college :) Now on to see what the "real world" has to offer.

What school did you go to and what is your proffesion

I went to Yale and do Investment Banking. AKA I make a lot more money than everyone haha

Did you really join a drug forum just to show off that shit?

Seems kinda sad.

This is most likely a troll post IMO. Why else would someone join an online harm reduction community for the sole purpose of bragging about themselves? People aren't going to be impressed by an arrogant prick going on forums bragging about going to Yale and being a wealthy investor/investment banker. If you really are an investment banker that makes more money than everyone else, why not do something constructive with it? Why sit around trolling people on forums, don't you have anything better to do if you have so much money?

Last edited:
It's actually even lamer than those people who join forums like blue light just to head over to the sex and relationships subforums to post troll posts about sexual exploits.

I just don't understand the kind of mind that does that. What's the point?

It's actually even lamer than those people who join forums like blue light just to head over to the sex and relationships subforums to post troll posts about sexual exploits.

I just don't understand the kind of mind that does that. What's the point?

Because some people just enjoy getting a rise out of others, and it's easy to do given the anonymity of the internet. There really is no point though.

Because some people just enjoy getting a rise out of others, and it's easy to do given the anonymity of the internet. There really is no point though.

Basically this. I don't even do drugs. Never had that poisonous temptation in all my life. It's so tight. I work quite a stressful job and sometimes I need to bring myself back to reality by dominating people smaller than me. It's a banker thing.

Basically this. I don't even do drugs. Never had that poisonous temptation in all my life. It's so tight. I work quite a stressful job and sometimes I need to bring myself back to reality by dominating people smaller than me. It's a banker thing.

So what you're saying is, bankers are exactly the kind of sleezy scumbags people think they are.

We already kinda suspected that,but it's handy to get confirmation from the source.

You are scum. Even if this is all a troll, you're still a dirt bag.

Last edited:

If you weren't looking for harm reduction forums, how did you find this site in the first place? What brought you here? It doesn't seem like someone just looking to troll random forums would even discover BL. Also, by being on here making people angry at you isn't doing anything to dominate anybody. It's just pissing off random people that you haven't ever even seen.

Last edited:
I went to the school in my state and majored in a "profession" very dear to me. It didnt amount to a job but it amounted to a better understanding of what we as a people understand about the inner workings of the universe... that is what is important to me so in that sense i am way richer then you sir.

So what you're saying is, bankers are exactly the kind of sleezy scumbags people think they are.

We already kinda suspected that,but it's handy to get confirmation from the source.

You are scum. Even if this is all a troll, you're still a dirt bag.
Lol me? A sleezy scumbag? Says the drug addict to the Yale graduate. If you hate bankers so much I advise you to try investing your own 401K. Or better yet try issuing bonds for an upcoming pharmaceutical company so they can raise capital to develop lifesaving drugs. The bottom line is that bankers and lawyers provide an irreplaceable service to society. We deserve our superior social status

If you weren't looking for harm reduction forums, how did you find this site in the first place? What brought you here? It doesn't seem like someone just looking to troll random forums would even discover BL. Also, by being on here making people angry at you isn't doing anything to dominate anybody. It's just pissing off random people that you haven't ever even seen.
Eh, I'm pretty sure it's me dominating you. Me > You.