• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

MEGA - Grades! Majors? Graduation!!!

^ Nice job on the Programming/web site development classes. The one class where I had to write code I found impossibly difficult. I was lucky to get through with my B. :)

What do those courses correspond to, all universities dont use same course numbers

Calculus (1.5-3) (Instead of 3 semesters its condensed in 2)- B
Psychology- A
Biology- A
Hidden Treasures of native plants- A ---wrote my essays on papapver somniferum, ephedra sinica and presentation on tobacco.... ironically i dont think anybody else besides me smoked and yet i informed them of all the dangers.
=3.69

Evidence: A-
Wrongful Convictions: B
Professional Responsibility: B-
Constitutional Law II : C

Pretty sub-meh semester, oh well. :\

Hidden Treasures of native plants- A ---wrote my essays on papapver somniferum, ephedra sinica and presentation on tobacco.... ironically i dont think anybody else besides me smoked and yet i informed them of all the dangers.
=3.69

That sounds like a reeeally cool class, I wish my school offered it

Intermediate Algebra and Spanish I

Finally making it back after 5 years. :)

Thanks to a billing error, I crashed EVERY ONE of my classes this quarter!! And ended up with some I don't need or want...

Linguistics 101 - Linguistic Analysis (don't need this -- have already taken almost every linguistics class offered at this university [my major])
Chicano Studies 1B - Intro (Stupid General Education requirement)
Asian Studies 8 - Asian American Gender and Sexuality (another stupid GE requirement...)
Religious Studies 70 - Paths to Transformation (what's funny about this one is we're reading the AA Big Book and I'm a junkie. Hehe.)

EDPE 267 - Strength Training & Conditioning
EDPE 220 - Sport in Society
EXMS 242 - Exercise & Sport Psychology
EXMS 272 - Senior Internship - Done at a local gym
RMS 188 - Organization & Leadership in Athletic Training & Exercise Science
PHS 096 - How Things Work - The bitch physics, I did the hardcore chem/bio shit so it's time to slack for once

After this semester I'm outta here!

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm really looking forward to it, it'll be challenging but really interesting. I had to do some pretty boring logic as a prerequisite though.

Let us know how this works out for you, it sounds like it should be interesting.

This quarter I've got:
Calc 21D
Chem 2B
Bio 2A
Physics 9B

computer science honours project
research methods for computer science
information retrieval and visualisation
plus some other math topics I've yet to decide upon...

I'm a double major in Business Administration (Management) and History. Nice to see all you hard working college folks! :)

My classes this semester:

Principles of Accounting 2 (Intro to managerial accounting) - ACC202

Business Statistics 2 - ECO341

Macroeconomics - ECO310

Money and Banking - ECO305

Race, Gender, and Ethnicity - HIS320

The 60s ( should be an interesting class! ;) ) - HIS374

Also doing an internship at a local theatre (one that does plays and stuff, not movies)

Last edited:
Physics
Calculus

only 2 classes and I have great instructors
there is no reason why I shouldn’t do awesome
(but I ran into a old drug friend/lover this weekend and am still recovering. Gots to finish that hw, prioritize, and let go of distractions !!)
good luck everyone!

I got my BA spring of '09 so I'm set. Grad school next fall. Thus, no classes for me this spring. Yay !

Organic Chemistry II w/ lab
Analytical Physics II w/ lab
Quantitative Analysis w/ lab

ahhh that sounds fun :|

Social Psychology
Psychology of the Exceptional Child
Lifespan Development Psychology
Intro. to Religion
Intro. to Politics

all my professors are great :) gunna be a good semester!

Core Bio 2 with lab
Writing/Literature
Trigonometry
Music Theory - Basically just learning to play piano and listening to the proffessor play a bagpipe :p

My teachers are SO chill though. Except my biology teacher is some indian veterinarian who as the heaviest accent ever...hard to understand him alot.

"Lost veek aye vus in yoorope pooshink som cow" or at least I think that's what he said...

Romantic Era Poetry
Shakespeare Studies
Personal Essay Workshop
Intro to French

plus, I get two credits from my honors program for going to readings and book forums, and for my position at the lit journal