MEGA - Grades! Majors? Graduation!!!

History and Literature of Music
Music Theory 2
Piano 3
Sight Singing and Ear Training 2
Intro to Music Business
Audio Production 2
Technology and Culture

Update: The PhD is now completely completed. I picked up the bound copies today and have submitted!

Fucking 6 year journey completed. Woo :)

CB :)

DAMMN MAN!!! Congrats CB! that is badass!!! go party or something! or change the world!!!

Dude, congrats!! I'm just getting my research done for my undergrad for psych and I'm glad to be done with that!

YAY! Congrats! Much love for the geeky science majors :D

If I weren't so burnt out on school, I'd be starting in a Pharmaceutical Sciences PhD program at UW-Madison. I really do need the break though. I hate to put it off, but it's the best option for me right now for a lot of reasons.

Congrats man, as a current chemical engineering undergraduate myself may I ask what the specific focus of your work was?

Congrats CB! I got my PhD. in Chem E as well but in October 2008. Enjoy the feeling while you can. As for me- still unemployed......but I'm glad I did what I did!

time for another piss-up, mate?

much love and grats <3

That'd be me.

5 and a half fucking years (full time) and it is now in a submittable form.

I'm going on holiday, skiing in NZ for a week, then coming back, actioning any last supervisor comments, then printing the fucker out and handing it in.

I will be soooooo fucking glad to be FINALLY out of university. 9 and a half years in the same building... way too many.

I'm glad that I did a PhD, but I wish I had completed it a HELL of a lot earlier... like before my scholarship ran out (about 2 years ago... :\)

But, fuck all that. It's practically finished now :):):):):):):):):):):):)

That's awesome man!!!=D Congrats. Its cool to see BLers getting phd's too!

congratulations!!!!!!

knowledge being as powerful as it is that is an amazing accomplishment, bottom line.

Ive been sober for two months now after spending high school and my attempt at university on, lots of hard drugs everyday.

my biggest disappointment was leaving school before i finished my degree. i am just realizing it was university that kept me alive all this time.

lets just say ive had a fair share of near death experiences.

have a happy, succesful life!!!

Congrats Chaos, that's quite a feat. Now you can finally sit back and enjoy the fruits of your labor hah

Class of 2010 Graduates!

I remember a thread like this either last year or the year before. So come one, come all & brag about your accomplishment. You deserve it. :)

I went on a search for the cheesiest graduation-related image. Lordy, there are a lot of them out there! I went with this one, lol.

graduation24.gif