• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[Mega] Gaming and MDMA

Total waste of something so special. You gotta be really antisocial to want to game on an empathogen, this makes no sense to me.

Geometry Wars all the way!
I love playing that on E the colors are so vibrant:]

The first time I took E, I was in a computer arcade. As soon as it started to kick in, I decided the place was actually bad for me, and after that I could never enjoy that place again. I never, ever tried to game on E after that. I'm afraid I'll hate video games if I try E and video games again. It certainly happened with that place.

yeah i couldnt last more than 2 mins with a game. ecstasy makes games and technology almost meaningless. it makes me appreciate music and people and good things in life. all i want to do is either chill and jam out to music, talk to friends, go for car rides, dance or anything of that nature.

acid on the other hand, games are fucking awesome.

Hey if you're having fun, it's not a waste of anything! Not everyone likes to rave or lay around in blankets on e, everyone has different ideas of an awesome time %)
BUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP old ass thread

some ppl roll often enough to just wanna chill and not deal with bullshit.. so last 2 posters lick my nuts pl0x

Last edited:
I had a friend who loved to roll but hated going to raves, so we would end up just rolling at his place blasting EDM and playing Call of Duty 4, lol. Always had fun.

I played Halo while on acid once too, that was NOT fun however. Major anxiety...ugh.

never done it since im usually out when rolling.

however- anyone with a ps3 should check out the visualizer and play some EDM through it. you can control how it moves.. shit is addictive. if i trip at home, i'll play with it for hours.

i usually play some halo while waiting on the come up, but when i start to roll and i start going negative every game, its time to turn it off and turn on the techno

i agree with others i can hardly concentrate on the tv screen maybe on my comedown ill play some call of duty lmao

i can only concentrate on a game on mdxx for a matter of seconds before il get bored and look for entertainment elsewhere

Rock Band and/or Guitar Hero are amazing to play while rolling. I kick GH3's ass like nobody's business when rolling.

Rock Band and/or Guitar Hero are amazing to play while rolling. I kick GH3's ass like nobody's business when rolling.

i kick the real guitars ass and actually attract women instead of repelling them lol

We're all different people so it's not a waste for everybody. I have tried gaming on E and actually didn't enjoy it much. Our favorite game Super Smash Bros on N64, which is fun sober, high, and drunk, just isn't enjoyable while rolling. You get sidetracked too easy.

Besides, it's not like the OP is saying he's going to roll for six hours, and play games for all six hours, many people have tried new activities briefly while rolling to see the reaction. We'd play games on the come up to pass the time, and partially into the roll, but it just wasn't that fun. If you have fun rolling and gaming then do it.

The way I look at it; if you roll at any time other than the club or party, then you're wasting a roll and ruining your weekend!

Decided to play some poker when rolling and lost 30% of it playing stakes and a game I'd played very little of.