• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[Mega] Gaming and MDMA

USSR

Greenlighter
Does anyone like to game and roll? I like to game and roll and so do my e mates. I play Madden, FIFA and EA Rugby , oh and my fav rolling game Dynasty Warriors, that game is crazy while rolling! Gotta try it!

Last edited by a moderator:
trust me dude, there is mo many better things to do while ROLLING!

Yeah I love to play Oblivion For 360 while coming up. On the peak it can be too hard to concentrate, but the comedown is also a nice time to play.

Nah I tried it a few time and didn't like it. I'll get random times where I wanna run a game of Halo for jokes but then I usually move on :p

during a roll i can barely make out the screen on my phone never mind a tv screen lol, i dnt know how you can concentrate on e lol, i certainly cant...

How can you even see what you are doing? (score, time) I'm too busy talking or listening to music when I'm rolling..I leave gaming for the next day.

waste of ecstasy

Hey if you're having fun, it's not a waste of anything! Not everyone likes to rave or lay around in blankets on e, everyone has different ideas of an awesome time %)

Has anyone played Katamari? Hooooly crap...it's a game for the ps3 I think, and you start off as a little man pushing a ball around, and you can run over and roll up little objects (but only objects as big as you, starting off with things like flowers and pieces of trash). Then as you roll over things they stick to you so you get bigger and bigger, and can roll up bigger and bigger things until you can roll up houses, then skyscrapers, then islands and pieces of land and then the whole world and then the universe!!

It is soo trippy sober, and there are different lands you can play in but it's all the same idea...coming up while playing that game would blow your brain ;)

hey cacn yoi help meit add user !

Does anyone like to game and roll? I like to game and roll and so do my e mates. I play Madden, FIFA and EA Rugby , oh and my fav rolling game Dynasty Warriors, that game is crazy while rolling! Gotta try it!

i like dp ga,es on a,åh. := p,pst better redex

i like paly CS 16 in stitulans. most vetter refelx then. huoh ai want to be member to

Has anyone played Katamari? Hooooly crap...it's a game for the ps3 I think, and you start off as a little man pushing a ball around, and you can run over and roll up little objects (but only objects as big as you, starting off with things like flowers and pieces of trash). Then as you roll over things they stick to you so you get bigger and bigger, and can roll up bigger and bigger things until you can roll up houses, then skyscrapers, then islands and pieces of land and then the whole world and then the universe!!

It is soo trippy sober, and there are different lands you can play in but it's all the same idea...coming up while playing that game would blow your brain ;)

FUCK YES that game is amazing.

Dota on the come down, I play like Jesus lol. So alert on my comedowns for some reason lol

i laugh at people strictly stick to hippie-group-humping-slash-dry-humping-slash-love-making LOLs. gaming on pills can be a different experience but for me the eye wiggles and unable to concentrate just makes me pwn less in games :p

Can't believe no one said rockband. Getting four people rolling face sweating their balls off playing tough ass songs on expert is pretty much the shit.
The drumming blows me up so good, although I take frequent breaks to make sure I'm not overheating and to drink some water and smoke.

That and geometry wars. Either one is impossible if I'm rolling way too hard on mdma or took just about any MDA at all( makes it totally impossible to tell wtf is going on the screen), then all I can do become a puddle with some techno playing,

GEOMETRY WARS!!! That shit is hands down the best rolling/tripping game. Any of the dump arcade games on live methinks. When you start coming down though you'll see me spliff in hand playing either call of duty or some left4dead :D

NHL 2010, Any Marvel Vs. Capcon ( shit is hilarious ) some MW2, Halo 3.
Anything that can me a crew get theyre lol's on basicly.