• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[Mega] Gaming and MDMA

Oh man, the only game I got really into when rolling was Dance Dance Revolution at a nickel arcade by my house. It was the full set up with the big spotlights and the loud ass speakers with a subwoofer. Twas quite intense! My girlfriend and I vowed to go back next time we rolled, but unfortunately they got rid of that game, which pretty much makes it pointless to go, since virtually all other games are too difficult to enjoy while rolling. Dancing is just so easy though!

And yeah, earlier tonight I was attempting to play geometry wars and it was fun but a little overwhelming after 9 hours of hippy flipping :/ I really enjoyed watching Planet Earth on blu-ray, that was beautiful!

Does anyone like to game and roll? I like to game and roll and so do my e mates. I play Madden, FIFA and EA Rugby , oh and my fav rolling game Dynasty Warriors, that game is crazy while rolling! Gotta try it!

I could game while rolling, but I've never tried it (gaming while rolling, not rolling itself). Any sports game would ruin the roll, as would anything violent. Mario Bros for the Wii, however, would be awesome. It would have to be something cute and incidentally rated E.

DDR While rolling???

Just came to mind, has anyone tried this?? SEEMS LIKE AN EPIC IDEA TO ME!

Going to arcades and playing DDR was usually an every-time kind of thing back when I still rolled. Whether or not you're good at the game doesn't matter, the flashing lights and music seemed like they were made for rolling.

Hah it seems like the creators of the game tailored it specifically for people on rolls.

Ohhh, I was thinking maybe Dungeons and Dragons Redone.

Cheers, i will add this to the gaming thread.

PS2 REZ with the trance vibrator, or 360 with 4 controllers aet to vibrate. simply awesome combo of visuals, music, and vibrations hehehe

just before a rave my buddy decided to drop a green man and playing CSS. as we were coming up and blazed a doob, got into a game the walls were melting and i was seeing ghosts of players every where. needless to say we didn't score a single kill at all.

I own at call of duty modern warfare 2 when im in the zone. Also have some of the best chats with other players in the game. Oh yeah and you gotta listen to some cool music. THere are alot more other things you can do while rolling, yes. But for some of us, wed rather not have the outside influence and just chill.

Back in my basement E party days, we would play Def Jam: Fight for New York. Henry Rollins kills fuckers in that :p I know, Rollins.. to funny right? But yeah, I'd use him and rarely lose. To the point where the other 3 guys playing would try and pick him before me.

Once we started really rolling, it got shut off.

Last time my girl and I had 2-ci, we couldn't even make it past the title screen (Beautiful Katamari for the x360). We were just cracking up and just watched the creatures dance!

Oh my god lol! That's amazing, and I totally know what you mean...whenever the prince pops up every single thing he says and does (not to mention the imagery) makes me hysterical =D

I'll have to try playing Dynasty Warriors the next time I roll. I just got a bigger tv so it should be a trip to watch.

modern warfare is pretty good whilst coming up. especially if you have a quick class with lightweight/ marathon. tac knifing is hilarious too!

I haven't gamed while rolling but when I go back home in a couple of weeks I'll be rolling and hanging with my friends who are avid gamers so I'll likely request Geometry Wars 2 as it's colourful and unce uncey. Should be cool.

i love to gamble when rolling. love to play gaming machienes, untill im broke

I like modern warfare 2 while rolling. When I start to peak its pretty hard to play well but still fun. I remember getting killed over and over again by a pave low but I kept running outside just for the awe of it... it's about the only time I find myself not getting angry over a cheap death