• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[Mega] Gaming and MDMA

I'm quite a fan of gaming but I had NEVER thought of doing that!! lol! There is only one thing for me to do while rolling, raving it up so some trance :D

That seems to me to be a waste, i'm sorry.
I've never tried gaming on E, but the times i've played games on psychedelics have always felt it to be a huge waste of a drug (even when the drug is some RC and a dose costs less than a bottle of soda). I'd feel even worse doing that with E, since it's not something you can take as often as you can take a light trip.
I mean, i'm sure it would be fun, but i'm sure there are things much morefun to do while rolling.

I tried playing my favorite game, TF2, once while I was coming up/peaking. I lasted about two minutes before I decided to get up and MOVE! Couldn't take sitting down any longer than that and I found I didn't have my usual competitive spirit.

waste of ecstasy
yea im with ya on that one ColtDan. i think its a total waste of a roll. Theres shit that you could be doing that would make the roll soooooo much better. I kno everyone has there own thing they do while rollin..but i guess if it suits u, then do it up. Personally, I think its a waste...

Rolling is great anywhere at anytime. I've had some awesum times gaming I e but I have been to clubs and raves and had awesum times there too. For me, you have to have the right pill, the right friends at the right time. I always try my gear at home with my missus or a mate to see if its worth going out on. Clubs and pubs in Australia are getting rougher by the year. Going out can sometimes kill a roll, especially if you have to blue some guy who has just pushed in in a taxi rank. Great posting anyway guys, good to see different opinions.

i played mw2 on 2ce. I was so amazed when on the museum level thestill pictures started moving and I was able to shoot them

^ hahahahaha, that sounds brilliant dude, low doses of psychs can be fun on some video games, I can't play FPS tripping but arvade games are sweet.

give me more than 2g of mushrooms though and i'll lose interest in it.

i tried to play guitar hero while rolling once... FAIL.
couldn't concentrate on anything, eye wiggles, and my mind would wander to other things, to the point where i even forgot i was playing! hah
i've rolled with guys who played cod nazi zombies and they seemed to have a blast.

It's enhanced the experience for me, and it was fun that One time solo-rollin, But not only do I suck, but there's way more fun stuff I could do while rolling.

i tried to play guitar hero while rolling once... FAIL.
couldn't concentrate on anything, eye wiggles, and my mind would wander to other things, to the point where i even forgot i was playing! hah
i've rolled with guys who played cod nazi zombies and they seemed to have a blast.

Yo you're right. Nazi zombies is one of the only games I can really enjoy while rolling. Yesterday when I rolled I was gonna play s ome halo, even just a round or two and I couldn't do it lol. No attention span

no way i would be able to concentrate on a game while on E. I love games, but no way i could play on E

Better things to do, and i doubt i would be able to anyway

Hey if you're having fun, it's not a waste of anything! Not everyone likes to rave or lay around in blankets on e, everyone has different ideas of an awesome time %)

Has anyone played Katamari?
Hooooly crap...it's a game for the ps3 I think, and you start off as a little man pushing a ball around, and you can run over and roll up little objects (but only objects as big as you, starting off with things like flowers and pieces of trash). Then as you roll over things they stick to you so you get bigger and bigger, and can roll up bigger and bigger things until you can roll up houses, then skyscrapers, then islands and pieces of land and then the whole world and then the universe!!

It is soo trippy sober, and there are different lands you can play in but it's all the same idea...coming up while playing that game would blow your brain ;)

Mind blowing on any drug. It is insane to watch someone playing this while I am high. Rolling/Halluicinagen, etc, it will simply blow your mind. I love it!

Last time my girl and I had 2-ci, we couldn't even make it past the title screen (Beautiful Katamari for the x360). We were just cracking up and just watched the creatures dance!

Nah, can't play video games or cards or anything like that while rolling. And don't see how anyone could either. My eyes start blurring and wobbling to much, and I can't concentrate on what the fuck I'm doing either. Can you?

Plus when I get to rolling I want to start with the sticks, and music and all, ya know.....and I don't want to be forcing myself to be concentrating on anything. That seems like it would just kill it, ya know..... c'mon.

Can't believe no one said rockband. Getting four people rolling face sweating their balls off playing tough ass songs on expert is pretty much the shit.
The drumming blows me up so good, although I take frequent breaks to make sure I'm not overheating and to drink some water and smoke.

That and geometry wars. Either one is impossible if I'm rolling way too hard on mdma or took just about any MDA at all( makes it totally impossible to tell wtf is going on the screen), then all I can do become a puddle with some techno playing,

i was thinking rock band. def what i'll be doing tonightt

hahaha this reminds me of one time when me and a buddy were rolling on the strip. We went into Gameworks and both bought those $20 game cards or whatever...(and we tipped the guy?) haha and we would always end up playing a game and LOVING it, but we only had the attention span to love it for about 20-30 seconds... then we would just leave the game while it was still running... and walk around talking to people... and repeat the process.
If theres one thing I learned from that night: do NOT have excess money on you while rolling... we even tipped the guy that gave us water!