• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] Cooking with Cannabis

BHO cooking question

I was wanting to make some rice krispie gooballs with some cannabutter and BHO that I got. I was wondering if I could mix the oil with the butter, ive never worked with the coconut oil so I wouldnt know if it might effect the batch differently if still using butter

Mich which oil with what?

Did you make some canna-goodness with coconut oil? Or do you want to mix budder with just some ordinary coconut oil?

Coconut oil (the good full of THC kind) should work in the oven without any problems.

Ok I have cannabutter and some wax im gonna mix this wax in coconut oil and id like to make rice krispies so id have to mix the oil and the butter. Im no expert at cookin so I came here. Is it cool for me to throw in my bho coconut oil into my budda then marshmallows, etc.

I don't see why it shouldn't work. Maybe Chainer or AE will enlighten us?

It will work fine. Make sure to avoid any vape temperatures while mixing. I suggest heated melting into the butter and stirring (best consistency IMO), and watch the temp of the oven as it's already pretty damn extracted. In the past I've found earwax hash burns soooo much easier if it has been terp whipped prior.

To the cooking thread.

Will this work?

Hey guys. I just bought a bag of weed and put about a half gram in a little of boiling water, then once it all turned green and started evaporating I added a little of veg. Oil and let a lot of it evaporate till it was yellow and then I ran it though a coffee filter and now Has yellow/ brown oil. Would this work to use on foods and stuff?

Last edited by a moderator:
hrm maybe but you may have lost some, you need the right amount of oil. Should work though, next time use IPA or some other alcohol

just making budder is easier as well

Next time just add it directly to the oil (anything but olive oil) and cook it in a frying pan on low and let it simmer, and then put it even lower. Stir it for a while on the lowest setting, and then filter it. From there use it in whatever recipe you want.

Since the THC is absorbed by the oil and not by the water, it was pointless for you to have boiled it in water. However, I don't know what effect boiling it in water has had on it.

Btw, we don't use swim here.

I have never heard of this before. You will probably be better off just making some cannabutter. Then you can use the cannabutter as a substitute for normal butter, and literally make pretty much anything!!!! Just make sure you do it right, otherwise you have wasted a lot of weed!!! And that shit doesn't grow on trees!!! well.... you know what I mean. :p http://www.420magazine.com/forums/cannabis-edibles/37701-cannabutter-7-easy-steps.html

How do I make weed brownies?

Any tips any good tuts you use?

we have about 1.5 grams of pretty stong weed.

How would I be making the weed butter? And how would I mix it all toghter?

I have watched mulitple tutorials but the al already have finshed butter.

Got this much bout 1.2 grams
2012-11-2314-35-28751.jpg

Last edited:
Whether it's 1.2g or 1.5g, you don't have anywhere near the amount you would need to make a batch of brownies potent enough to get you high.

Well we made some and hoping for good results :) but what ever I mean its fine now we know how to make it :)

and sense all of us have a really low tolerance it might work :)

Oh and we made 3 weed muffins

Last edited:
Well we made some and hoping for good results :) but what ever I mean its fine now we know how to make it :)

and sense all of us have a really low tolerance it might work :)

Oh and we made 3 weed muffins

The brownies probably won't, but optimism rarely hurts.

Honestly, 1.5g amongst 3 muffins might get you something out of the deal, but I think you may've fucked up if you tried putting 1g in a tray of brownies and then 0.5g in the muffins (I'm just guessing that's how you split it up). With a tray you want to start out with at least a half ounce, but most would swear by a whole.