• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Pets MEGA Cats VS Dogs - POLL!

The Big Question - Cat v's Dog

• Total voters
latest age you can reliably breed a male cat?

I have a cat who is the 2nd best animal i've ever owned, and i have several potential females i could breed him to but not too interested (in terms of wanting the kin; i deal w/ pawning off his hap-hazard spawn routinely lol)
If I want to keep his bloodline proper, what's the oldest he can be before i need to find the 'prime' female to let him mate with?

'easier to'? I wank him daily and it isn't remotely difficult..
lol jk, but really i don't want his bloodline to die, i've only known of 1 offspring of his i was both sure was his, and was proud of- but it was female.. I would really li,ke to have him mate a proper female (none in mind now, sadly), and take the best 2 males from the litter.
he's probably about 4yrs old right now - how late can a male cat breed w/o any concerns re quality?
//yes, this is my indoor/outdoor tom-cat from last year's "how to make my cat a better fighter" thread, lol! He still fights more nights than he doesn't (weird, cuz there are no visible feral cats anywhere; seems to just be a weird situation of too-many local, male cats and they seem more interested in nightlyh territory battles than any 'final' fights :/

Zorra was a street dog that was found wandering in Miami. She was perhaps a year or older when we adopted her. She was never sick since we got her in 2003. Zorra was a runner and a fence jumper and we have never had a disobedient dog like her that just would not come. Hence the reason my dad couldn't stand her.

She was very sociable and would follow neighbors into their homes for treats and many times she returned home with rawhide bones. Everyone called her Jo Jo. As she got older and overweight, she could no longer jump the fence. But would still slip through the broken fence pickets determined to roam. We moved here to Michigan and I would take her for walks on the leash weather permitting.

Her last night, I was taking out the trash and she pulled a runner, well actually a waddler since she had gotten pretty heavy. Everything was fine and we came back in and we went to bed. But the next morning she was unable to get up. I called a hospice veterinarian to have her checked. Apparently her back leg muscles had deteriorated and it was time to say good bye. She was such a spirited lovely dog and never cried once to indicate she was in pain. This vet was wonderful too and sat with us for close to an hour.

I miss you girl! <3

I know this is a little off topic, and it concerns the west minister abby kennel club Dog show, a very prestigious and which this year happened near Madison square garden. It was a dog lovers get together and competition.
I know that you might not have the funds for getting this asshole registered with the proper group; I am only interested in a male cat which I would spade and keep indoors. I live right down the street from Morton Plant Hospital.
I've subscribed to this thread

On second thought because I am on SSI I DO have the time to walk him around my yard as a kitten in order to become an outdoors cat. I placed in the top 92 percentile respectively in 1995 in the Presidents Physical Fitness Challenege. Maybe if you feel comfortable you could pm me what food you've been feeding him and his recorded history if any hereditary diseases so as it wont be emotional purchase for me.

Last edited:
I actually have 3 kittens left from last time he knocked up my female lol, they're not small kittens but not adults i guess they're teenagers. 2 males (black&white) and a calico female. Gizmo (the patriarch ;) ) is fed generic pebbles for his main food but gets a can of tuna every other day on average. He's never had any visible health issues, he's a very sharp, healthy cat; that said, i've never brought him for any testing or anything. Message me if you want me to take a pic of the kittens that're still available :)

I lost my best friend and my little hero Inuyasha on feburary 7th, 2012. Yes I still remember the exact day I saw him for the last time. I let him out in the morning as I always do, and I just never saw him again.

He had been with me for 10 years, by my side through thick and thin. Helped me raise and protect his younger deaf brother, who needed him. He was such a great and loyal cat, and I still think about him every single day.

I Miss you so much, Inuyasha. You were my little hero.

311395_630397756244_4183428_n.jpg

189342_5881790486_2819_n.jpg

188514_5881795486_242_n.jpg

This is for Puss who died from a snake bite in 2009, was good company and still thought of. I don`t want to buried, in a Pet Sematary, don`t
want to live my life again (Ramones) I`m sure I saw Puss the other day.

Godzilla

I think he/she can pretty much take care of itself. I'll just leave milk on the porch and pet it every now and then.

A Jacksons Chameleon or Brookesia micra chameleon. I almost bought a captive breed Jacksons but their difficult to take care of...

Nutti and PetalTotheMetal are they the same animals, and what are they? And Waffle sock Godzilla would be a good one. I could move to Alaska off grid and have a good power source. He could eat fish so upkeep wouldn't be so bad. And the fertilizer would keep me good with booze and nttdl and I could have a hell of a green house. Think I'm gonna get started on a Godzilla trap right away.

Last edited:
Definitely a monkey! It would be fascinating to live with one, and teaching it to wash dishes or something haha!
Fennec foxes are adorable too.

Nutti and PetalTotheMetal are they the same animals, and what are they? And Waffle sock Godzilla would be a good one. I could move to Alaska off grid and have a good power source. He could eat fish so upkeep wouldn't be so bad. And the fertilizer would keep me good with booze and nttdl and I could have a hell of a green house. Think I'm gonna get started on a Godzilla trap right away.

Red panda.