• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

MDPV Megathread 6: neko's cum guzzling cock juggling extravaganza!!

MI've found MDPV is quite hard to get a hold of on the street but it is available. I know of one dealer locally that sells it though I don't touch the stuff anymore. I have done it twice and the second time I did I thought I'd lost the plot after 72+ hours of no sleep.
Fwiw I know the feeling, although after what happened to me with desoxypipradrol in the summer of '07, nothing MDPV did would shock me much. In terms of "losing the plot", it's strictly small time IMO. Pushing it too far can feel utterly miserable, but it doesn't seem to cause "true" mental hospital level psychosis, which is a horse of a very different color (think shotguns, knives, suicide, running around naked outside, mad paranoid rages, dramatic events in public places, chatting on the phone with people who aren't there, hiding in the closet to escape the UFO's, etc.)

Peace...

Last edited:
Fwiw I know the feeling, although after what happened to me with desoxypipradrol in the summer of '07, nothing MDPV did would shock me much. In terms of "losing the plot", it's strictly small time IMO. Pushing it too far can feel utterly miserable, but it doesn't seem to cause "true" mental hospital level psychosis, which is a horse of a very different color (think shotguns, knives, suicide, running around naked outside, mad paranoid rages, dramatic events in public places, chatting on the phone with people who aren't there, hiding in the closet to escape the UFO's, etc.)

Peace...

desoxypipradrol scares the hell out of me. :(

Some have seen me talk to people who aren't there and I've also been known to start smiling at people I'm with for no reason after like 72 hours awake on stimulants - it's a really creepy kind of smile too apparently. :D

desoxypipradrol scares the hell out of me. :(
It ruined August, 2007 for me, that's for sure. Two suicide attempts, two psych hospitalizations (one voluntary, one involuntary) and I was up 18 days/nights out of that 31. Most of them in a state of paranoid psychosis. Luckily I didn't go out much, and a lot of it played out on the computer (which ended up disassembled hardware-wise and scattered around the room toward the end of the affair, trying to find... bugs. Yeah, bugs ;))..
Some have seen me talk to people who aren't there and I've also been known to start smiling at people I'm with for no reason after like 72 hours awake on stimulants - it's a really creepy kind of smile too apparently. :D
I often talk to myself on stims, particularly at the tail end of a run... of course, living alone, there's nothing wrong with talking to yourself. Even in dopamine psychosis, I don't get any answers ;). "Voices" aren't interested in me... I bore them, so they wander off to torture those who believe too readily in "others telling me what to do, other dictating to self".

Peace...

Last edited:
I talk to myself all the time and I don't live alone and I'm not on anything.

I would've thought the venlafaxine combination was dodgy in itself, aside from the fact that stimulant binges aren't the best thing to be doing if you're being prescribed medication for depression.

Tread carefully there.

I would've thought the venlafaxine combination was dodgy in itself, aside from the fact that stimulant binges aren't the best thing to be doing if you're being prescribed medication for depression.

Tread carefully there.
Don't worry, I haven't been (sigh). For some reason I forgot it had an "N" in it and have been taking it as an SSRI. Could definitely be adding to the perceptual distortions due to blocking reuptake of NE. Really it should be adding to anxiety as well, but haven't been suffering from too much peevee anxiety.

Actually (fwiw) most anxiety is a psychological state, not a state of brain or body chemistry. A feeling of tweakiness is not anxiety unless/until it's associated with a thought.

I'm gonna have to cut out vaping... it's too damaging for me, personally, and I get to these "overloaded" states far too often with bright red hands, *mildly* purple knees, swollen or blotchy feet, speed dick, etc. Vasoconstriction is not a healthy state.

Last edited:
anxiety though it may be a psychological state can manifest physically because of adrenaline release

anxiety though it may be a psychological state can manifest physically because of adrenaline release
A tweaky/jittery sensation, true. Anxious "about" something, adrenaline doesn't cause directly (e.g. anxious about having a heart attack, or stroke, or aliens coming through the window, etc). Which is why "causes" of anxiety vary so much.

It's almost like the mind associates free adrenaline (e.g. with adrenergic drugs) to the thing(s) one is most concerned about, but of course the worry wouldn't have happened without the adrenaline there first, in the case of drugs.

Yeah the anxious mind causes an axious physical state but likewise an anxious physical state (as in that caused by the methylation of norepinephrine) can cause an anxious mindset through association. i think the mind just comes to link the physical state with the mental state as that is what normally triggers it.

Dedbeet,

I don't know shit about MDPV or stimulatnts in general but you're on the right track, you know you need to put it down. I just wanted to say I'm glad you are posting here and helping yourself as well as anyone who may be reading this who could be having similar issues.

You will be okay, best wishes

In Reference to Stuffmongers TAN thread

I think I've pretty much got it figured out. I've been doing massive research on every possible chemical interaction that could possibly occur during Stuffmonger's recipe to changing what was originally thought to be freebase, and then instead thought to be a chemical that had been altered...And it is quite possible (I am near about 100% that it is indeed a 'different' chemical...but probably not how you think).

For days now I've been running over all of this information in my head over and over and over. About 10 minutes ago, I realized something so simple and tiny that it pretty much put the pieces together.

I also want to make mention that following a very similar method as Stuffmonger's (and with a mistake right near the end, but it still worked out) I ended up with the tan except it was in NaCl form. I can confirm that the effects are quite different (similar but different, if that makes sense - obviously a very different feel).
So it starts (assuming it's the right thing to begin with) as:

C16H21NO3- HCl+

The plus and minus signs are important.

Even though those are linked together, they are still two different molecules. And the HCI+ is not flammable. If you've ever watched it being heated as is you can see the two chemicals seperate into a crispy looking HCI+ and A very oily looking C16H21NO3- that quickly burns. Heated administration is only providing freebase as the HCl stays behind in this method. The C16H21NO3 that is left behind will eventually evaporate, but being clogged up in black HCl seems to slow that process down immensely.

So, based on that it seems pretty evident that the TAN (not the tan :p ) is not C16H21NO3- as that clearly has the same effect as the same with the HCl+

However...When C16H21NO3- is Oxidized one more electron is placed into the chemical, which turns it into a tan, often clumpy sort of powder whose name is:

C16H21NO3+

which would also be freebase MDPV - the same chemical, except not. Anyone that knows a decent amount about chemistry probably knows that there are actually many chemicals that can have the same molecular structure (or at least almost identical). You've got isomers (mirror images of the same chemical structure), You've got + and - (positive and negative - based on the electrons and protons), and I want to say there is one more pair, but it eludes me right now. The important thing to know is that because of these incredibly subtle changes you can have multiple variations of the same basic chemical - in some cases they may have the same or similar behaviors - but in many other cases these almost identical chemicals can have drastically different characteristics.

Now there are still some things I'm trying to figure out about entire process of changing the PV- to PV+ .

I'm pretty certain (not 100% though) that both H2O and O2 are required for this to happen (for PV specifically), although it could be quite possible that it just requires O2 and any other chemical that can keep the unstable PV- stable long enough for oxidation to occur.

I'd like to figure out if the HCl has to be separated for oxidation to occur (although, why wouldn't someone want to get rid of that). I think it does, but only because leaving pv-hcl out won't tan it...but adding just a little bit of water and letting it dry.....over and over and over....will eventually cause some tan/brown spots to appear. And with enough coverage a small but evident difference has been noticed. It's like taking just enough tan to do something and adding it to white I guess you could say, but hardly worth the effort - it takes a long time, just for a mildly noticeable change.

I've been dying to get to my computer to type this up....I was really actually quite excited when I realized what was happening chemically to the original structure by just placing it under heat.

I know that this doesn't answer better/faster/more reliable ways to go from white to tan - but I bet it can make coming up with alternatives easier, having a better understanding of certain parts of the process currently being tested.

Oh, and one more thing - when I first started looking for information about boiling pv- the oxidation was one of the first things I came across (and totally forgot about until it started becoming evident that the tan was probably something 'different.' Anyway when I read about the oxidation (I so wish I could remember where it was I found that - I hate when I find valuable information before I know that a few days later I'll take a much bigger interest in the topic), the article mentioned that 'maybe' there was a bigger chemical change to...some..all...I really can't remember of the pv- than just the added electron, but also a transformation to another molecule that starts with a P. I know, really helpful right :/ . But still might get someone the start they need to find all of the right answers.

I truly hope this helps at least 1 person with their research and studies. I've learned a lot in the last few days, and had quite a bit of fun doing the research, and testing different theories.

Are you saying that to Diia or the Mod that moved it?

Sup all... finally got a solid night's sleep (all day today, too). Pfew.... better, much better. Sleep deprivation can get plain old evil at some point.

Last edited:
Who the bloody hell changed the title? Old one was millions better!

which title?
The title for this thread (it's changed several times since inception). Couldn't find this thread at all last night, but that may have been sleep deprivation... sometimes you can look for something that's "right there" forever and never find it with enough sleep dep. (while casually running into all sorts of stuff that isn't =D). Please, mods, keep this thread easy to find for us peevee-addled types.

Last edited: