• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

MDPV Megathread 6: neko's cum guzzling cock juggling extravaganza!!

No sir, I'm banging pure mephedrone. MDPV is not euphoric, thus I will continue to stay away.
I disagree, btw/fwiw... MDPV is euphoric, you just have to do it "properly". It is not euphoric if you chase the euphoria straight into jitter-punding land. If you do it 'reasonably', the euphoria will present itself to you.

PV doesn't like you running after it... it will kick your ass for that, and there are plenty of bruised asses around (mine included) to prove it.

That said, I suspect mephedrone is more euphoric. And even more unforgiving of abuse than PV. I haven't tried it and don't plan to, as I don't need a true addiction and that's likely what would happen. Peevee is cool for occasional binging and I tend to forget about it in between.

(re: the day I stop paying for 4-mmc) fuckin hell, that sounds nice =D
Does it? Well it's soon to be banned in the U.S., and you can stop paying for it then ;). Fwiw, as tempting as the stuff sounds, I will not try it. Don't like what I've read about it's ephedrine-related metabolite that sticks around in the body a long time, not to mention I would surely like it too much. The combination would not be healthy. I like peevee cuz it's relatively safe, cheap, pure and legal -- if any of those changed I wouldn't buy it either.

Yeah, MDPV is lumped into the same bill as Mephedrone though (USA), so both are soon to be out of the blue and into the black.

Last edited:
Yeah, MDPV is lumped into the same bill as Mephedrone though (USA), so both are soon to be out of the blue and into the black.
From the way I've heard people talk, most who like mephedrone like it enough that they'd buy it off the streets if it were illegal.

I suspect PV wouldn't be quite so popular as a street drug, and that most would stop messing with it if it were expensive, impure and risky to acquire, perhaps move on to something else. IMO, street drugs tend to need "something more" than PV has, such as a strong serotonergic component like MDMA, uniquely short duration of effects like cocaine (I tell ya, that's it's main attraction), the intensity of meth's norepinephrine component, etc.

I mean, with meth, there's almost no such thing as sleep deprivation cuz you're too energized. A strong NE component is helpful if you're going to use stims addictively, and PV doesn't have it... you tend to feel like shite once sleep deprivation kicks in. IMO this limits its chances of ever being a popular street stim.

Last edited:
From the way I've heard people talk, most who like mephedrone like it enough that they'd buy it off the streets if it were illegal.

Shit, if theres a market there will be suppliers. And take it from a guy who knows, mephedrone and its chemical precursors are very easy to find or make. Really, the only stumbling blocks are finding a 60 ml Hg vacuum chamber and the fact that its a 48 hr production process. Wiki and the chans of the web supply the rest, being knowledge.

I do worry about impure sythesis in street product though. Mephedrone needs care with washing and filtering to avoid poisoning the buyers, and alot of clandestine drug making ops aren't very detail oriented. Making my own is a solid answer!

Well, I managed to sleep on Friday. I felt awful until I carried on smoking on Friday.

Feinding ftl.

this drug sounds like a nightmare. is there an immediate rush to it? does it make you feel good? I think i had some meph which was spiked with it once and by christ i could not stop shagging my bird to save my life lol.

Dedbeet by the sounds of it you don't like it, but you continue taking it. sounds like my approach to British 'cocaine'!

Wow, well put. I understand your point of view. Im glad it's illegal here because based purely on what you have just said i would be hopping aboard the mdpv train all the way to stimulant psychosis, vasoconstriction and a sore willy lol ;P.

So it makes you feel pretty good then? but is there much of a rush to speak of? From what i have read the best rush comes through chasing it off foil.

Xamkou, i thought it would have disappeared with meph. The meph drought in london is intense. At least where i am. I wouldn know how to get ahold of it as none of my mates ahve done it. Do people still do mail order mdpv from China to UK?

Well, I managed to sleep on Friday. I felt awful until I carried on smoking on Friday.

Feinding ftl.
I'm very puzzled atm, fwiw -- partied monday afternoon through thursday evening, slept thursday night, got up friday morning and started again and it's been another ~26 hours. But that's not what puzzles me -- it's that the PV feels euphoric, and my perception is fine... very close to utterly normal. This after Dedbeet's audio track went *completely* to hell on Thursday, and the video track was at minimum overheated and running. One single night's sleep fixed it, and it hasn't returned, even despite vaping? I don't even feel particularly sleep deprived.

Been eating very well during this "party" (almost normally) and wonder if that has something to do with it. This is so strangely unproblematic that I'm almost waiting for a "big boom" of some kind to hit suddenly.

Peace...

Last edited:
It happens. Glad the Euphoria is back.

Enjoy but take it easy. You were up for quite a bit but hadn't taken too much so that could be all it is.

It happens. Glad the Euphoria is back.

Enjoy but take it easy. You were up for quite a bit but hadn't taken too much so that could be all it is.
Ya but you don't know how I felt Thursday night near/after coming down... one of the heavier crashes I've ever experienced, and probably *the* worst auditory hallucinations. Clocks, chimes, bells, wind, whooshing, warbling, zinging, buzzing... it was ridiculous, I thought I had really lost it.

Now nothing, not even mild ghost radio, my head is clear, feel plenty of energy. And I haven't been 'taking it easy' with the PV at all. It's gotta have something to do with eating well, and probably tolerance building up.

Last edited:
That's a good thing now. Think the auditory was purely sleep dep TBH. If it's good PV.

Glad you're feeling better. If you're ever in that state again you know how to reach me. Said I'd be there. I make good on my promises.

Try not to go too many days this time up. It's becoming detrimental.

As always, take care you.

Xamkou, i thought it would have disappeared with meph. The meph drought in london is intense. At least where i am. I wouldn know how to get ahold of it as none of my mates ahve done it. Do people still do mail order mdpv from China to UK?

Mephedrone is in abundance in north-west England - places like Blackpool, Morcambe, Chorley and Wesham are swimming in it. I've heard good Mephedrone has returned to south-west England and parts of Northern Ireland, too. MDMA is making a comeback in my home town aswell so it's all gravy. <3

I've found MDPV is quite hard to get a hold of on the street but it is available. I know of one dealer locally that sells it though I don't touch the stuff anymore. I have done it twice and the second time I used it I thought I'd lost the plot after 96(ish) hours with no sleep. I've stayed up for that long before on other stimulants but this was just something else, terrifying.

I do believe most people still order online, however. Most cathinones are still available online to people living in the UK, the only one that buyers seem to be having trouble sourcing is Mephedrone, oddly.