• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA Recovery (Stories & Support - 7) [ALL LTC posts go here]

Yes, the final 4 I have after 4.5 years now. I've accepted its never going to come right. Left hand side of head has constant pressure. Struggle to concentrate, constant horrible headaches and facial pressure behind the nose.

I can make it 10% better by taking NAC, HTP5 no caffeine and loads of exercise (rowing machine 5km 5 times a week plus going to the gym. I have tried various SSRI pharmaceuticals and these have had no effect. This is a form of low grade permanent brain damage for me anyway.

Other supplements I take are -
- Fish Oil
- Magnesium
- B complex
- Centrum Multivit
- Ginkgo Biloba
- Co-Enzyme Q10
- Tryptophan

To the forum - I notice a couple of posters on this forum say there is no such thing as this and its all in your head. If that's you please don't reply, I'm not interested in hearing your opinions. I come to this site once a year to see if anyone has an amazing fix but alas, there is none.
Hey,

How have you adapted to live your life with it? Do you do the same job/hobbies as you did before LTC? And how have you managed to do with relationships (both family/friends and romantic) with the symptoms still showing themselves?

I have some cognition issues and emotional connection deficiencies 16 months out.

Thanks

Hi guys,

I recommend avoiding nitrous oxide balloons whilst you are experiencing an LTC.

I have tried this several times now, and it caused a big "POP" to occur in my head, quite frightening. This never happened before the LTC.

H
Hey everyone I am approaching 5 years and things have gotten better with time, but things aren't the same.
Holy crap. 5 years! Now I see why people say stuff like: "Avoid going to Bluelight forums when suffering an LTC. You will see all the horror stories there of extraordinary lengths of time and extreme cases of misery which will only exacerbate your anxiety condition".

Now I know.

No it IS ltc i have had this since i took that ordeal ok f xtc
Are you sure it was MDMA?
whst was your dose thst night,?
How many times have u dropped mdma in ur life?
Was it in pill form or in crystals?
How much do u weight?
What other drugs or medications do you consume,?
Your post was very vague, we need more detail if u want my opinion.
I've rolled like 50 to 70 times in my life over a span of 10 years, with bouts of heavy using for weekends on end but I never exceeded one standard dose(whether it was pill or crystal form)
I've experienced depression for up to a month when I used like 3 weeks in a row 1 party per weekend. I always went back to normal and considering I was a poly drug user, I was mixing everything from gabapentinoids to crack cocaine with it. I'm OK 👍 (I guess so)

Hey,

How have you adapted to live your life with it? Do you do the same job/hobbies as you did before LTC? And how have you managed to do with relationships (both family/friends and romantic) with the symptoms still showing themselves?

I have some cognition issues and emotional connection deficiencies 16 months out.

Thanks
You just live your life as best you can. I avoid caffeine. That makes me so cranky - wasnt like this before. I have a long term girlfriend and family is like a wife I cant divorce..... so same as any family really. I still work for a bank (in IT) but struggle. Everyday I'm exhausted by days end. Concentrating is hard.

You just live your life as best you can. I avoid caffeine. That makes me so cranky - wasnt like this before. I have a long term girlfriend and family is like a wife I cant divorce..... so same as any family really. I still work for a bank (in IT) but struggle. Everyday I'm exhausted by days end. Concentrating is hard.
Everyday is a struggle with similar issues, but I live for the better days.

Are you sure it was MDMA?
whst was your dose thst night,?
How many times have u dropped mdma in ur life?
Was it in pill form or in crystals?
How much do u weight?
What other drugs or medications do you consume,?
Your post was very vague, we need more detail if u want my opinion.
I've rolled like 50 to 70 times in my life over a span of 10 years, with bouts of heavy using for weekends on end but I never exceeded one standard dose(whether it was pill or crystal form)
I've experienced depression for up to a month when I used like 3 weeks in a row 1 party per weekend. I always went back to normal and considering I was a poly drug user, I was mixing everything from gabapentinoids to crack cocaine with it. I'm OK 👍 (I guess so)
I took xtc 3 Times in form of pills yes im sûre its mdma

I took 3 domino Pink pills in 20 days
My Weight IS 1m80 And 90 kg
After thé last pill i mixed it with weed then i had a huge panick attack i went to thé hospital
From that i have had thèse symptoms
Muscle twitching
Tingling
Depression
Anxiety
Tension in thé right side of m'y belly
Inbalance when walking

Bad Dreams
Nightmares

I took 3 domino Pink pills in 20 days
My Weight IS 1m80 And 90 kg
After thé last pill i mixed it with weed then i had a huge panick attack i went to thé hospital
From that i have had thèse symptoms
Muscle twitching
Tingling
Depression
Anxiety
Tension in thé right side of m'y belly
Inbalance when walking

Bad Dreams
Nightmares
That’s exactly what happened with me weed + MDMA and huge panick attack strange I haven’t seen anyone else with this.

I think the damage is unrepairable, I don’t have any mental symptoms anymore apart from floaters - just physical.

How bad are your physical symptoms ?

huge panick attack strange I haven’t seen anyone else with this
From what I have read and experienced this is how it started for most people.
I think the damage is unrepairable
Nah very little things in life are permanent. You have to believe in recovery and stop worrying.
I took an ungodly amount and it gets better and better. Especially the last couple of weeks were awesome.

Maybe it really is better for some to stop reading here. Take the positive from this thread and leave the anxiety behind.

From what I have read and experienced this is how it started for most people.

Nah very little things in life are permanent. You have to believe in recovery and stop worrying.
I took an ungodly amount and it gets better and better. Especially the last couple of weeks were awesome.

Maybe it really is better for some to stop reading here. Take the positive from this thread and leave the anxiety behind.
Spot on. Too much negativity.

Everyone will recover eventually.

Hi all,

I have fantastic news.

There is a drug called "Buspirone". This is an anti-anxiety medication which does not screw around with your serotonin!

After reading 113 pages on this Bluelight, I am surprised that nobody discovered this potential silver bullet! 🤗

Buspar has also has been reported to help with curing TINNITUS (for those who had tinnitus due to an anxiety condition - which was not in the context of an LTC but I'm guessing it might help defeat tinnitus for our condition too).

Someone wrote on Reddit (link here):

My experience with Buspirone has been positive—it helps with ~80% of the worst anxiety symptoms I was having when it was prescribed. Now I rarely experience TINNITUS, chronic pain, panic attacks, or brutal insomnia. My metaphor is that it Buspar doesn’t totally kill the sense of a burner under my kettle, but 15mg 2x a day keeps my water from boiling over.

Starting it was a bit rough…Give it six weeks. I’d start to feel better, then when it was two hours out from the evening dose I’d be edgy as hell. Bumped up to the 15mg and haven’t had to go up since.

Again, it’s not a 100% thing. When easily attributable stressors come up (ie, drama) my anxiety can still go nuts. Maybe once or twice a month I have to take a bit of Xanax. Buspar helps with what I call “bullshit anxiety,” feeling uneasy without being able to pin it on anything.

In conclusion, I might decide to try this drug in the future. (I am 6 months through my LTC and my current plan is to continue without medication, but if my situation does not improve after another 3 months, I might consider this medication and I am writing this post to keep a record of possibly good ideas to try.

I am posting this now in case I decide to go down this path later.

Convinced that this mdma episode has given me chronica fybromyalgia - have had it for the last 7 years now

Convinced that this mdma episode has given me chronica fybromyalgia
I am no doctor, but it sounds plausible as it seems to be related to our fucked up serotonin receptors. They do grow back in time though. In this case report they say boost serotonin (with tryptophan and or 5-htp) and lower sugar intake.

I still have thé burning skin sensation for more than 3 years dont really what to do anu Idea anu help
When i smoke a cigarette i feel a huge panick attack

I t
I am no doctor, but it sounds plausible as it seems to be related to our fucked up serotonin receptors. They do grow back in time though. In this case report they say boost serotonin (with tryptophan and or 5-htp) and lower sugar intake.
I think it may be irreparable. Unfortunately it just sucks to live in chronic pain.

If anyone else has some suggestions please let me know