• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

MDMA in the USA (Molly) next verse

Newbie here. MDMA discussion

Hello, great site, I'm in Miami and the last two times I went out to buy molly I got this crystal that after testing came as some type of amphetamine, it was a clear crystal and haven't tried it, was wandering if there is someone in south florida here that may have purchased the same stuff. This came from 2 different dealers that swore it was mdma.

Sounds sketchy. If your test came back Amphetamine I wouldn't consume it. And just because a dealer swears it's what you want, that doesn't mean it is.

Great site, finally decided to stop creeping. I lived in Dallas up until a couple months ago and moonrock is relatively easy to find over there. I just relocated to Atlanta and I cannot find any MDMA here at all, its crazy!

Welcome to Bluelight ShadowFetus! Hopefully you'll find some good quality MDxx over there soon!

Hmm, I'd rather ask this question here, but are these escapes thrown by Insomniac? I've heard from friends how the originals (nocturnal, tao, etc) got shut down and renamed to escape, but I've heard different stories and I want to know what really happened. None of us really go to raves anymore, (we're all in our late twenties, yes we're old lol) and I'm wondering what events are around that are by Insomniac (if they're still around).

Thanks in advance, you hardcore kandy ravers!! <3

Escape is thrown by Insomniac. Insomniac events include: Beyond Wonderland, Electric Daisy Carnival, Nocturnal Wonderland, Escape From Wonderland (Renamed Escape All Hallows Eve this year), White Wonderland, Basscon, Bassrush & Crush. I'm not 100% sure if they still throw Audiotistic. Insomniac has pretty much taken over. Haha.

Escape is thrown by Insomniac. Insomniac events include: Beyond Wonderland, Electric Daisy Carnival, Nocturnal Wonderland, Escape From Wonderland (Renamed Escape All Hallows Eve this year), White Wonderland, Basscon, Bassrush & Crush. I'm not 100% sure if they still throw Audiotistic. Insomniac has pretty much taken over. Haha.

Oh, so they kind of kept Nocturnal, lol. Wow, they seem to have more events than before, and damn I remember Audiotistic being around since the early 2000's! Did Escape All Hallows Eve replace Monster Massive? It seems like it. Nice to know Insomniac is still throwing it down, they've always had such a good reputation among all ravers.

Thanks for the info Octopus!

Welcome to Bluelight ShadowFetus! Hopefully you'll find some good quality MDxx over there soon!

Fingers crossed lol and thanks man. I'm surprised at how well it's hiding, like a ninja lol wife and I gonna try and find some by Halloween, will update if I have any luck

Oh, so they kind of kept Nocturnal, lol. Wow, they seem to have more events than before, and damn I remember Audiotistic being around since the early 2000's! Did Escape All Hallows Eve replace Monster Massive? It seems like it. Nice to know Insomniac is still throwing it down, they've always had such a good reputation among all ravers.

Thanks for the info Octopus!
Yeah, they've still got Nocturnal. They've definitely added some stuff. Insomniac pretty much has a little something for everyone. Monster Massive was thrown by a different company, Go Ventures I believe. The first year Escape happened it was running against Monster Massive. Something happened though & Monster Massive ended up getting canceled & giving refunds to people who purchased tickets. And no problem at all. Glad I could answer your question.

Yeah, they've still got Nocturnal. They've definitely added some stuff. Insomniac pretty much has a little something for everyone. Monster Massive was thrown by a different company, Go Ventures I believe. The first year Escape happened it was running against Monster Massive. Something happened though & Monster Massive ended up getting canceled & giving refunds to people who purchased tickets. And no problem at all. Glad I could answer your question.

Okay, sounds good. Thanks for the info.

I'm thinking of jumping back in this thang. Maybe early next year...I want to give myself a long enough break from a certain compound (5 mapb) before I attempt to reclaim the mdma magic again. Then maybe I'll give events one last go, before I have to get serious and settle down.

It definitely can be amazing man. I hate not being able to attend events. So glad I got my Escape tickets. I really need an event. It will be nice to be able to forget about the stresses of real life for a weekend. I also feel like it's been quite awhile since I've used anything.

Haha, yeah, those massives are fun. It really takes you away from everything for a bit. I've taken breaks from substances before, and it feels fresh once you jump back in it again.

I went to events and concerts (the last was Tiesto in LA for his Kaleidoscope tour. Good thing he didn't really play his album but instead some serious hard/house/dubstep...shit was rockin' everyone, he's so freakin' good at dj'ing) like crazy, then moved onto house raves. We haven't been to events since. But now that I know Insomniac is throwing these huge events still...I'm gonna make myself and my homies join back in it soon. =)

I didn't know it was still crackin' like it is!!

House parties are really nice. I feel like it's been forever since I've been to a good house party. I'd love to go to one. When I was in high school there were some amazing parties.

Yeah, Insomniac is pretty big now. HARD Events are also pretty big as well. I've never been to a HARD event though. There's Motive Events as well. They're not as big as Insomniac or HARD. Motive doesn't have as many rules as those other guys either.

Yehh, they're pretty dope. It use to be crazier back then, but my friends still throw some occasionally. I don't drop e anymore though; I do other stuff, but I'll get back in it at the right time.

I really want to go to one of those Escapes. I hope the venues are more or less the same. I remember when edc was still in LA and I had a blast there; Paul Oakenfold was at the main stage and Infected Mushroom was at another to the right. IM is so good when they play it live.

I've heard a bit about Hard but not Motive. I forgot the name of the ones they had at Disneyland, but I went to one of them and they were pretty cool; they had lightshow contests which was hella fun.

I'll look into those other two events. Hopefully I can get my friends to go again; we haven't even talked about going to an event in like 4 years, heh.

Yeah insomniac throws some wild events. I went to nocturnal in San Bernardino a couple years ago for my first party by them. It was literally a life changing experience. After that it was a little break then a long drive from ID to Chi town for Edc chicago which to this day is some of the best days of my life. Was a dream come true, I'll post the bass pod line ups if anyone is interested?

Speaking if Insomniac events, Escape was absolutely amazing. Wonderful vibes on both days. It was exactly what I needed.

Pretty slow in here :/ but I just cemented some fun new years plans. Any one else getting the goods or has molly died out in your area??

beans are making a comeback for 2015....they died out there for a while...but in the past 2-3 years popularity has come back to them

Yeah I saw them become popular then fade out now there back ha pretty crazy to think about.
I always did like pressed pills better though, They are much harder to step on/imitate.