• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

MDMA in the USA (Molly) next verse

you should hit up the HTID LA rave dude.... seriously going to be the best party LA has seen in a LONG time. first time HTID crew has ever thrown a show on US soil, kids flying in from all over. the kandi kids will be out in force; great time to jump back in ;P ;D

lol, thanks for the invite. I heard a lot about this one too, and I live about 20 miles away from LA (though it'd take an hour to get there on that day, heh) but I'm on a mandatory e break per gf's rules. I became a zombie after rolling face too much, 'twas the best times of my life tho! I can't go without dropping, I'll be so damn envious of everyone else, lol.

Have fun!!

those MDA lightning bolts are still popping up in cali def keep your eyes open ;p
I was actually lucky enough to find them. Can't wait to give them a try! Haven't decided when I'll try them. Escape is the only event I have planned for now. I haven't missed an Escape.

hell ya!! so mongy dude. not rave pills at all i can hardly move on them. was actually nodding out last time i took em xp. defo mix with some mdma or just save for house roll or something. damn i wish i could make escape; not sure though. just HTID LA for now

I was actually lucky enough to find them. Can't wait to give them a try! Haven't decided when I'll try them. Escape is the only event I have planned for now. I haven't missed an Escape.

you ever hit up respect thursday in LA? they seriously bring an epic dnb headliner like every week; sounds like your style ^.^

you ever hit up respect thursday in LA? they seriously bring an epic dnb headliner like every week; sounds like your style ^.^
I haven't been just yet. I've known about it for awhile though. Just waiting for my girl to turn 21 so she can come too. Her birthdays in a few days too.

I haven't been just yet. I've known about it for awhile though. Just waiting for my girl to turn 21 so she can come too. Her birthdays in a few days too.

hell ya! leme know when you guys hit a show love to meet some new heads! that goes for everybody too !

i sure do wish the SR was still up and running. it seems to have gotten harder to find sass since it closed...atleast here in the SE

there are so many SR replacements with tons of great vendors. Darknet isnt dead at all

there are so many SR replacements with tons of great vendors. Darknet isnt dead at all
It's definitely not dead. To much money to be made. Haha. I just haven't checked anything since the death of the original SR. I never purchased anyway. I always just browsed. Basically online window shopping.

so i heard that MDMA was like X but without the amphetamines in it is that true? and whats the high like?

so i heard that MDMA was like X but without the amphetamines in it is that true? and whats the high like?
If by X you mean Ecstasy, then MDMA & Ecstasy are the exact same thing. MDMA is the active chemical in Ecstasy. Ecstasy pills CAN but don't always have Amphetamines in them. This is why we have websites like Pillreports.com & the reason we have test kits.
If you're getting your MDMA in a capsule as "Molly" then it also can contain Amphetamines. People can put ANY powder or crystal substance in a cap & try to sell it as MDMA. So you've got to be careful. I hope I answered your question & if you have any more feel free to ask.

Stuff in Philly's been alright lately. I've never tested anything, but, always buy off of trusted sources.
Mostly off-white to white powder in capsules. I've had better, but, definitely rolled and what not. It definitely wasn't what I was finding 2-3 years ago except for a few lucky scores.

Pressed pills have been junk 95% of the time.