• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

MDMA in the USA (Molly) next verse

for sure...and its pritty fun to have a colleciton of all different kinds and trade em around at the fests...and for some reason...beans always seem to hit me much harder (better)

Yeah insomniac throws some wild events. I went to nocturnal in San Bernardino a couple years ago for my first party by them. It was literally a life changing experience. After that it was a little break then a long drive from ID to Chi town for Edc chicago which to this day is some of the best days of my life. Was a dream come true, I'll post the bass pod line ups if anyone is interested?

EDC wont be back in Chicago at least.

^yeah got to go to the one and only EDC Chi.

I agree Samson. It's nostalgic or something ha

I'm just waiting for EDC Vegas. I absolutely love being in Vegas for EDC. It's definitely one hell of a time.

if you have never been to the "spirit of suwannee" venu/camping festivals...AURA,HULAWEEN,WANNEE,PURPLE HATTERS BALL/.....u should really think about comeing down to Florida for a festival....hands down the best venue ive ever been to. Also the past 3 times....all high quality molly(tested)...lots of doses(tested)..lots ok k(tested)....i met a few guys from out west who brought there molly from cali and colorado and it was very nice...also ran into some of the gainesville crew who had a half elbow of sass rocks....beautiful brown sugar colored....threw one of those rocks in my mouth and all you could taste was safrole...i hadnt tasted sass like that in years...i enjoy the champagne colored mall...but i prefer the safrole based rocks...just like keepen it old school.....but beans are really whats makeing the comeback....im stocking up for AURA in march....disco biscuits are playing, papadosio, KUNG FU, the heavy pets, break science live band, Moe, Dopapod, the heavy pets....its going to me a festival for the year books...cant wait to be under the giant mossy oaks mingling with all the other heads swapping goodies and makeing new friends....i hope someone from bluelight makes it out there

Where in the midwest you talkin? Findimg NOTHING in southern WI. Mind you, if I had a car Id trek to Chicago or Minneapolis.

Come and take a walk with me joe. Ha ha hope that's like Joe Budden idk though. Sucks the mid isn't doin so hot. West coast is blowing up not sure about the east anymore.

what? the beans coming back...ehhh its hard to say....if u know people who roll...you will prolly run into them soon

since the molly game is such a shit show...(unless you know the rite peeps) beans are alot easier to deal with cuz u can look em up on your phone instead of having a test kit

^ill verify that the east coast (upstate ny to be specific) actually has access to clean rolls. i personally have encountered (and have stashed away) some white lightning bolts which i know have been circling the ct/nj area....but they're MDA and caffeine, so technically not mdma, but ill be damned if im not COMPLETELY ok with mda over mdma.

i havent seen clean mol around these parts since atleast before christmas......

^I'll second that mda is equal to and sometimes preferable to mdma...lasts longer, is more energetic/intense and generally doesn't come with nearly the post roll depression mdma can despite being more neurotoxic.

Far as the NE, it's been a shit show in NYC for what seems like years now, but the rural NE has always been better for quality mdma/mda...just a supply/demand thing I think. That being said, about 4 reports of pure mda pacmans in last few weeks just showed up on edata so that's promising.

Had the privilege of getting my hands on a Dutch Heineken pressy recently, which test around and over 200mg. Tested straight to black on marquis of course. One word of caution to everyone, I had taken a quarter piece of an 8mg suboxone strip earlier in the day, which I should've been more weary of in terms of potential interaction with mdma. I believe I may have experienced a thankfully short lived case of serotonin syndrome...not fun...scary actually. Started getting the yawns and feeling withdrawalish followed by feeling somewhat out of it, agitated, disoriented and like my blood was literally boiling...BOILING. Felt like an ecstasy atomic bomb went off in my stomach.

I have an insane tolerance, but this was a feeling of "something's wrong." Anyway, I took a few minutes outside in the freezing winter air and had some cold water and it seemed to pass, but I did roll extraordinarily hard...MASSIVE eye wiggles to the point my hand was a blur in front of my face. Anyway, to anyone who fucks with subs for any reason, please be careful...I'd strongly advise not to roll while on them. My girl has no where near the tolerance to mdma that I do and she rolled hard off one but didn't have the experience I did. Interestingly, she had taken about an eighth sub that day too but earlier on than me. I think my brain just interacted differently to the combo.

I had read about serotonin syndrome and all I can say is if what I experienced was even a mild case, it is NOT something to take lightly and could easily land someone in the ER as I'm sure it has.

Some gooooood ish is always floating around here. Why? I do not know.

The capsules I found on NYE were definitely good quality. I suspect some of them to be MDA just from how long I was high. They were just given to me, too, on top of 1 bought. I am also finding good quality pressies from some cats. White lightening design to be exact. Not the strongest, but, definitely not bunk either. Nice, clean roll.

George I was unaware there was an interaction between suboxone and mdma did you research this combo after the fact?? All of those symptoms other than WD's could be from dosing too high as those heinkins are heavy beans.

What is going on in chi town. I started doing this stuff in 2005 but have been on a break since 2011 due to a stupid life destroying drug(H)... Trying to get back into the game but I see the mints are gone and the Molly is really hit or miss. I can't believe how much the chi scene has changed..