• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDA vs MDMA (mega-merged)

When you take MDMA, a certain amount of MDMA get transformed in your body to MDA. That is the main reason why you get visuals on MDMA, especially on high doses and at the end of the roll.

What exactly is the difference between MDA and MDMA? I know I have had both but i've only been rollin about 8 months, and just wanted your thoughts on the differences of the two. I think MDA last longer with more visuals but basically the same feelings as MDMA. Im suppose to be gettin some Number 1's this weekend and I think there MDA but heard they were AWSOME pills. Mabe you guys can help? Thanks:)

Mda and Mdma are very different in the way the affect you. I personally like mda better because it is more rushy, more hallucenigenic, and generally does last longer. Although the two main things that mda have against it is that it doesn't give you a large amount of energy to dance and the after affects last much longer and are much worse. By this I mean the day after will probably last about 2 or 3 and you will not feel completely right for a few days after. With mdma the day after is sometimes bad, but not near as bad as mda. It is up to personal preference, but you will easily be able to tell the difference between them. A nice combonation is to have both in one pill. Either way, have fun.

MDA is a much better drug to 'get off your face' as its stronger, has intese body rushes and hallucinations as mentioned. you get a 'stoning' feeling from it so this might not be your idea of a great night, IMHO MDA lacks the empathy of MDMA, it doesnt have that 'YEAH!!' factor, its more like 'YEARRGHFUCKMETHISISINTENSE'.
depends on personal prefernce i guess :) you can get some empathy goin on with MDA if your with close friends, but the drug cant relly impose that feeling onto you. the great thing about MDA is its not cross tolerant to some degree so you can get blitzed even with MDMA toelrance going on.

they are both awesome drugs in their own right and rock together too :)

the difference is 1 carbon and 3 hydrogen (a methyl group)

read the faqs, use the search engine, and read up on erowid if you want to know more.

We have some of the number one's (tall and pure white)?
We are saving them for next month but I heard they are suppose to be really good, and on pill reports they are rated a 9. I kind of wish they were'nt mda b/c I heard that you feel shitty for a few days after

Which is better MDA or MDMA??? I have dropped mdma a few times....but i have not tried prue mda yet, which hopefully will change.....please compare ur experiences on these pshycedelics.... ;)

It's all opinion.

I like MDMA a lot more. Especially in higher doses - For some reason MDA has scared me before and made me trip harder than any other psychedelic i've done, besides DMT.

But some people who enjoy the psychedelic side of the drug prefer MDA.

i personally like MDA. MDMA makes u feel great but its somewhat... limited? its very easily influenced by set and setting, which i can find to be a bad thing. MDMA makes me feel more awesome than any other drug, but also very vulnerable and emotionally fragile. all it would take is someone to say "your a dickhead" and the rest of my night would be spent in a state of distress trying to come to terms with it, heh.

MDA makes me feel great, but in a pysical way? like every single cell in my body is going "fck yeah" and pouring out pleasure. this results in quite a mood lift hehehe. and the hallucinations are awesome if you are after that sorta thing.

also you can roll harder and longer (IMHO) on MDA and redose with more success. after 8 hours on MDMA i feel totally drained and scattered, but the same on MDA has me melted into a puddle of hallucinating pleasure. i also like the wavyness of MDA and the fact i can get it up too.

hmm all this talk of MDA has me cravin some MDA action lol.

unfortuantely MDA + meth does not feel right to me. makes me paranoid :( and worst comedown ever. MDMA and meth is pretty dynamite to dance your ass off in the right mix. also, low dose MDA has me feeling very uneasy and strung out, i find if ive got MDA bikkies ive gotta peak hard or not at all. whereas with its cousin you can enjoy a lower dose considerably more.

im glad we have both to use, theyre like two sides of a big shiny lurvely coin

I had some alot of hallucinations last night on a high dose of some mda.
I still had a very nice time but damn all hallucinations got on my nerves lol,
I would perfer mda over mdma if it wasnt for that

It's been so long since I've had MDMA that I forget. I tripped hard off some MDA Staurday night, and it was great! I had mad visuals, etc.

my best memory of pills were the beige A's going around australia earlier this year. they had a high dose of mda and i just remember curling up on a friends bed and hugging the sheets and tripping out the whole night. Mda doesn't tend to make me "smacked out" at all.
if you mix mda and mdma do you get the benefits of both or does one slightly overpower?

I prefer MDMA. I don't think it's that influenced by set and setting, but then I've only rolled at raves. I don't feel emotionally fragile at all, in fact I feel as though my ego inflates on that stuff. If someone called me a dickhead, I'd gladly get into a verbal argument with them and laugh about it afterwards.

MDA makes me feel ill an the visuals tend to creep me out. I had some on saturday night and the visuals were more vivid than the visuals on LSD the week before. I almost threw up on a few people too.

I tend to count the MDxx's as psychedelics but if I wanted visuals, I'd take one of the classic psychedelics. I find it odd that you peeps prefer MDA to MDMA because it's more psychedelic. But that's because I believe there's more to the psychedelic mindstate than visuals.

im quite fond of the feeling that your body is pouring out so much intense pleasure that your getting sucked into the floor. while having mad visuals. and feeling awesome. and MDA is the bomb for sex. my GF had 20 orgasms in a row last new years eve on some wicked MDA bikkies, that was fuggen mad shiate :D :D

im glad i like both, they are each damn fine drugs.

If you get a pill which is half and half 50/50 MDMA + MDA... In my opinion, the effects of the MDA will almost always overpower the MDMA effects. This has remained true every single time i've dropped a pill in which both chemicals were present at a somewhat similar ratio.