• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDA vs MDMA (mega-merged)

MDMA vs. MDA

Which one do you you preffer. Personally i lake mda cause its more psychedelic, but mdma's better for the clubs n partys. im not near as talkative on mda thats y but its visuals are so much nicer. wats everyone else think

mdma or mda

MDA feels much more toxic and has alot worse of a hang over, as well as being way more stimulating. MDMA wins hands down!

if you want psychedelic then combine MDMA with LSD. MDA is just not for me anymore.

mda kept me up all night and made me hallucinate when i woke up the next day after about 2 hours sleep. it's like a speedier, crappier version of mdma imo.

I just tried MDA for a second time after not having done it for many years. I'd have to say now that I prefer it to MDMA.

Yea seein shits the best part iv never experienced anything as far as visuals go on mdma jus lights trailin, i luv visuals the hangover is a lil worse though but dam ya pussy haha.

Most pills I've had have had MDA in'em. I've never really had a clean pill I dont believe.

How do you tell the difference? I have done molly and have done pills, but I sorta cant remember haha. I thought that all mdma gave you some visuals as well, like blue shit around lights and glowing everywhere,,, or is that MDA? Some pills do more than others regarding that so is that combo of both?

GenericMind said:
MDMA. If I wanted something psychedelic I'd take LSD or 2C-I.

Agreed. I've found candyflipping to be redundant--LSD makes me feel like I'm coming up hard on pills all by itself.

Mda is AWESOME IMO.

I have done pure lab tested mda before and it really knocks my socks off. In fact, each time I have done it the visuals have gotten stronger and stronger. I think it's because I sort of know what to expect now and I can let my mind go, there is no holding back.

Each has it's place.
MDMA for lovey feelings and feeling connected.
MDA for trippy feelings with cool visuals.

silverfucked said:
Originally posted by allneonlike:
"MDA = sedated" ???!! um, never bin my experience! i find mdma much more "sedating" mda makes me run around n dance like a maniac...!
You obviously havent taken a good strong dose.. Take 150mg and tell me if you were still running around!

I agree, I felt speedy when I walked around and tried to do something but as soon as I sat or laid down I stayed there and didn't want to move, very relaxed!

i prefer mda i think. i love the enthusiasm for little tasks that turn into "adventures" with that type of roll.

i LOVE mda, i highly prefer it to mdma..

its just far far superior.. it feels much "cleaner" i.e. i and most of the people who ive done it around have minimal side effects.. it is more intense than mdma, but it is much more easy to control, i find you can jump from +2 to +3 no problem.. its also more psychedelic, which is awesome, i love experiencing oev's when im feeling the utter euphoria mda gives me :D ... i also always feel like a fucking idiot when im high on mdma and im around people who arnt on it as well, i swear i would feel fully comfortable doing mda before almost any social gathering.