• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Basketball March Madness 2023 v. Bracket Deadline 16 March 12:00 EST

David vs. Goliath​

Purdue didn't just have the National Player of the Year frontrunner Zach Edey, a 7-foot-4 ceter who averages more than 20 points and 10 rebounds per games. The Boilermakers are one of the 10 tallest teams in the NCAA Tournament field, averaging 78.6 inches per player. FDU was not just just the shortest of the 68 teams in the field on a per-player basis, but the shortest team in the entire country.

Duke will destroy us. I have y’all going to the sweet 16. You just can’t count calipari out in the tourney (as much as I can’t stand the dude)

I don't know man. I wouldn't count out a battle tested SEC team over a somewhat overrated ACC team. Duke is really good no doubt, I can see it going either way. But they've been hyped up to the max by everybody in the media.

i think that game can certainly go either way too - i hope Tennessee wins

the high school i went to was right down the street from Fairleigh Dickenson in Hackensack NJ (true story)

it's like the smallest college in the world

I also noticed on Yahoo that there are no perfect brackets remaining. Best was 30/32 picks. So VT did pretty good.

Hahaha. Fuck Duke so hard. My brackets are busted and I couldn’t be happier.

Had to go to a wedding right after the Vols game and seeing Kansas go down and Princeton win? Wow.

Let’s go Terps!

I had all the 1's going on. So banking on Alabama and Houston now to go on. Kentucky and Uconn could keep winning and that would make things alright.