• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD mind games

a lot of these would be pretty mean to do to a person who was vulnerable or insecure or inexperienced at tripping because tripping genereally puts you in a vulnerable state. but if theyre confident happy people who are experienced trippers then it's all good so long as you know they will take it well.
the best one was the 'give your friend a line of sugar and tell them it's molly one' because it will make them have a better time rather than confuse or trick them.

Changing subject...I don't know how known is this though I think it might deserve its own thread if unknown, though I don't know what the right forum will be. I invite the mods to move it wherever they want.

I was once having some fun during an LSD trip with some hippie friends, when one really funny girl came out with a word game that was quite of a mind game.
She told us there was this rule that if you put ''between the sheets'' in the middle of a saying, and ''between the legs'' at the end of it, it preserved some kind of sense perverting the original one. It was hilarious and a decade after it still makes me smile =D
The original happening was in Spanish though it works in English in the same way. It might work in every language and the less rigid the grammar of the language the better.

The examples are kind of endless, forgot the really good ones though I'm sure people can come with amazing ones (specially the ones tripping) ...
-Time between the sheets heals all wounds between the legs...
-What doesn't kill you between the sheets makes you stronger between the legs...
-Strike between the sheets while the iron is hot between the legs...
-Everything comes between the sheets to him that waits between the legs...

You play!!

Last edited:
If I had to bet the farm I'd say this is like one dude driving to different Starbucks.....

Playing around with your friends on acid is a lot of fun, but pranks someone didn't ask for, especially those that fuck with your head are really an asshole move.
It's pretty much the same as pranking small children. If it's perfectly harmless and friendly then well maybe, if it is a sort of nice challenge that your friend is clearly interested in then sure, if it is an unsollicited mindfuck that could become a problem, you're a real lowlife.

Not a fan of fucking with people on acid anymore... Seeing as that is a form of torture and brainwash / manipulation.

SO fucking WRONG.

Not... anymore, yes a very good point that this compassion comes best from your own experience. Those without it may be unmoved thinking "what's the big fucking deal just playing a bit". Maybe we are old bitter dudes?

Nope, actual playing is harmless but playing WITH other people is the kind of juvenile that you might see in prank videos. It's much more entertaining until you have suffered enough yourself, which I guess is a part of maturing.

After that, playing doesn't have to get limited to playing scrabble with your in-laws. It just means that you're not a child anymore who thinks that anything flies, even when the feelings of others are involved, as long as the feelings are not yours.

Past that of course could be misunderstanding of how suggestive psychedelic effects can be and how extremely serious some things are taken that make an impact. Why do you think people fall into bad trips like quicksand? If you are a chauvinist maybe you would think that those people are just weak. Well you'd be wrong, that is how psychedelics can work if you let the wrong thing get to you for only a second.

I've trip sitted before, which I absolutely love doing, and what I love to do is bring up deep philosophical type stuff or start a convo about the vastness of the universe. The last thing I will do around people who are tripping is mention negative or fucked up things, I would rather make someone who's tripping laugh uncontrollably than suffer through mental hell.

I once trip sitted for a couple friends who took shrooms and I decided to take adderall that day to keep up with them if they wanted to stay up late into the night. I also happened to spike my very long hair strait up that day, it looked like the characters from dragon ball Z. My friend said due to my fidgety and precise movements coupled with my hair he was imagining me as a mad scientist the whole time and at one point he could not stop laughing and saying, "this guy knows what's going on."

That's what I would call fucking with people in a good way lol

Last edited:
I thought this was a forum about games... Some of this shit sounds sadistic. Others, just retarded. How about just getting a "friend" to believe what they did 2 minutes ago wasn't really what happened. For instance. I gave my friend a shot. She said it "sucked". So i took the opportunity to make her believe she never took the shot. After about 5 minutes of explaining the shot glass in front of her hasn't been filled yet. She demanded that i finally pour her one, and that it better be proper. I said "So like the one you just took?". The look on her face was a face i'll never forget. LOST. CONFUSED. "WTF JUST HAPPENED?" I think we kind of broke her for the night because nothing that came out of her mouth after that made any sense, but it was still in good fun. And just the other night, we had another friend talking in circles. Something to do with saved by the bell, connecting all the characters and actors, then looping back around to the start of the original conversation because i asked, "why?" lol. Anyhow. These forums are feeling very amature. lol Hope ya'll fair well. And please don't fuck your friends up. There's laughs, and then there's mental trauma. Don't take it that far. Have fun, but don't break your friends. Happy tripping! lol

Any games on psychedelics (although LSD seems to be the most influential drug in terms of opening this door of vulnerability) can be either fun, terrifying or even totally destructive.

The only safe games to play are ones that mutually manifest. For example throwing imaginary objects that change but allow each participant to change or alert during their turn.

Mind effects that arent conceived by other participants or understood arent wholesome.
The term mind games makes this seem harmless, but anyone caught taking advantage during this type of drug use deserves to be called out during.
Playing to a gamer (a negative one) isnt pleasant and requires careful warm approachs, however, observing a gamer being disruptive is not on and needs attenrion. Even if it relies on altered distracted discussions around the innocent.

This is effective but should be a very last resort after attempted compromise that is open.

It is easier to stick to wholesome set and settings!
Pretty much number one rule to learn to use drugs safely

Last edited: