View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD mind games

drexen16

Greenlighter
I was interested in finding out about some mind games that you can play with people whilst they are on LSD. I have personally had my mind thrown around by my friends who told me about a 4th backyard door when in reality there was only 3 backyards. I found the 4th BTW. Also they told me multiple times that I dropped my pocket and I proceded to go looking for my pocket on the playground of pebbles. I looked deep and hard in that playground and eventually returned my pocket to it's rightful place.

One of my "friends" did a terrible thing when I was floored once and he called me a murderer while I was tripping I then went in my mind and created scenarios that made me believe I was a murderer. Luckily I did nothing to act on it and just tripped the fuck out but I now hate that friend.

So what other mind games are there to play with people whilst on LSD.

One very interesting mind game I've used is when giving a light show to someone tripping. make them believe that you have a ball of water in your hand. Really trip them out and convince them your holding that ball of water and at the end of your light show throw the ball of water in there face and they get the sensation of water being splashed on there face. This only works when the person is on a Heroic dose of LSD. Preferably a ten strip if you want to guarentee that it works.

Also, another game you can play is if you have friends who are tripping give them a glass of water and say that you put a couple drops of LSD in it and it will really make them trip harder.

The craziest mind game though that I've ever seen is somebody gave my friend a line of sugar whilst he was tripping and told him that it was molly. Within a couple minutes that friend was ROLLING BALLS. He could barely control himself. The placebo effect of LSD truly is incredible.

One very interesting mind game I've used is when giving a light show to someone tripping. make them believe that you have a ball of water in your hand. Really trip them out and convince them your holding that ball of water and at the end of your light show throw the ball of water in there face and they get the sensation of water being splashed on there face. This only works when the person is on a Heroic dose of LSD. Preferably a ten strip if you want to guarentee that it works.

Also, another game you can play is if you have friends who are tripping give them a glass of water and say that you put a couple drops of LSD in it and it will really make them trip harder.

The craziest mind game though that I've ever seen is somebody gave my friend a line of sugar whilst he was tripping and told him that it was molly. Within a couple minutes that friend was ROLLING BALLS. He could barely control himself. The placebo effect of LSD truly is incredible.

I usually recommend getting a GED and not feeling bad when their thread gets closed

Wow I NEVER want to trip with you or any of your friends. Just sayin'.

hold 2 glowsticks horizontally in between ur hands and rotate them like your riding a bike. if done correctly it should create a black hole that starts to suck everything in and people around u will ask u to stop because they see it too

to be honest, your friends' mind games are pretty much child's play. true mind games in the hands of a sadistic person who understands the vulnerability of someone under the influence of a psychedelic... i don't even want to think of how bad that could get. worst case scenario, one could perform "reverse therapy" in which the helpless victim has a TERRIBLE trip and ends up with new phobias and social problems due to the mind-trickery of the controlling person. Beware of sociopaths who would take advantage of people tripping on LSD.

The light show or placebo stuff on the other hand, that's just pure genius. Any way to make your friends trip harder without using more drugs is a win in my book.

I would dead seriously punch someone in the face if they ever played a "mind game" with me on LSD. No questions asked.

I would dead seriously punch someone in the face if they ever played a "mind game" with me on LSD. No questions asked.

Seriously that's not even funny.

This dude did this to me before on 25mg of 2C-E. He wasn't tripping and I kept asking where we were (he was driving) and he kept giving me vague or just totally false answers and knew I was freaking out. I was practically begging for him to just tell me what city we were in at least and he refused. Not cool at alllll.

Yeah fuck messing with people on psychedelics. The only people who do it are those who have yet to experience psychedelic hell. Once my friends were watching my other friend on LSD and they walked outside and when he did one of them throw a glass bottle on the cement and "Declared that was your soul shattering, my friend." It was a terrible thing to do and he knows now(from actual experience) and we all laugh about it now.

I like the idea of little visual tricks or small games. I once convinced my cousin and his tripping companions that the dew condensing on them would sodomise them in a few minutes time. I then, of course, explained how ridiculous that was.

That bottle story made me sad though. That stuff isn't harmless.

Once my girlfriend and I ate about 3 hits each right after we got a simple possession charge. We we're super lucky that night. They had searched her purse.. Found the tin foil... looked inside at the smarties in there... waded it up, and threw it back in her purse.

Anyways, around 4 am she got into this thing where she kept repeating herself over and over again about "how it was like.. your adam, and I'm eve and we're suppose to repopulate the world".

I told her that we already had 3 kids, and it was sad because she had been like this for a couple of years now, and I just didn't know what I was suppose to do with her.. I told her I had no other choice then to put her in the nut house...

The only thing she could think of to say was "My mom hasn't talked to me in 2 years.. OH MY GOD..."

The next day she told me she really believed me, and she was thinking about killing herself rather then going to the nut house..

Yeah, that's exactly the kind of stuff that can cause mental trauma dude. That's someone's life you're toying with there.

I was interested in finding out about some mind games that you can play with people whilst they are on LSD. I have personally had my mind thrown around by my friends who told me about a 4th backyard door when in reality there was only 3 backyards. I found the 4th BTW. Also they told me multiple times that I dropped my pocket and I proceded to go looking for my pocket on the playground of pebbles. I looked deep and hard in that playground and eventually returned my pocket to it's rightful place.

One of my "friends" did a terrible thing when I was floored once and he called me a murderer while I was tripping I then went in my mind and created scenarios that made me believe I was a murderer. Luckily I did nothing to act on it and just tripped the fuck out but I now hate that friend.

So what other mind games are there to play with people whilst on LSD.

Saddest thing I've ever read on BL.

And by the way... LSD does not have a placebo effect. It's a full blown psychedelic. I understand what you mean, but ughhhh....

I agree with nearjat, If I can avoid this kind of trip that you describe for the rest of my life I'll be a happy guy.

Also, if a "friend" made me snort a line of sugar I would punch him in the throat.
And I would not invite him on future trips.

to be honest, your friends' mind games are pretty much child's play. true mind games in the hands of a sadistic person who understands the vulnerability of someone under the influence of a psychedelic... i don't even want to think of how bad that could get. worst case scenario, one could perform "reverse therapy" in which the helpless victim has a TERRIBLE trip and ends up with new phobias and social problems due to the mind-trickery of the controlling person. Beware of sociopaths who would take advantage of people tripping on LSD.

The light show or placebo stuff on the other hand, that's just pure genius. Any way to make your friends trip harder without using more drugs is a win in my book.

*ucking horrible, at a Doof a now deceased friend ( C ) who dosed acid for the first time and it was quite a dose for someone so green. He wandered off with two other mates ( A and B ) a bloke who we didnt know ( D ) kept on messing with him, pretending that A and B didnt know him, he was trying to make C freak out. I was elsewhere at the time so i dont know exactly know what went down but it was enough to make C never want to take acid again.

A and B did get rid of D eventually and much fun was had with a packet of Smarties and a Fairy costume on the main stage dance floor so it wasnt all bad as it seams.

Edit: Sorry if this is off topic and hard to follow im typing this in between LoL matches.

Last edited:
for me and my group mind games are an integral part of our social trips. We are all willing and stop when someones too spun....

Anyways, the types of things we do arent mean though, we basically play these word games where we try to say as many things that can be misinterpreted about whatever topic we are discussing and we just sort of shoot back vocal exchanges back and forth off the top of our head and basically just try to speak as ambiguous or misleadingly as possible and still get the message across, its a lot more complicated than that, but you get the just of it....

we also like to dose (knowingly) every drink in the house with several hits of 2c-i and then let the night get really crazy as we continue upon our night (we know we are dosing drinks, just not exactly which ones have how much lol)

i would never play mind games with people on any psychedelic. not a good idea

Weird thing is, the majority of the psychedelically uneducated population tends to believe that LSD is much more dangerous, unpredictable, and hallucinogenic (in the true sense of the word) than it actually is.

Which makes these "mind-games" all the more sadistic.

There are fun mind games though. Like passing a pulse of human energy through a circle of trippers holding hands -- one person squeezes the hand of the next who squeezes the hand of the next...