Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around - Part Trois

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sustanon said:
I wouldnt pay for em either:) Shrooms are way better than LSD IMO. Never tried them at the same time but i dont see the point when they are very simmilar. Would be weird mixing synthetics with a natural compound.

The only way they are similar in my opinion is they both cause hallucinations and strong change in perception. Other than that they are vastly different.

I think anyway.

Just coming down from taking 2 strawberry's from Perth.. very good. I've never felt so damm good after acid ever.. after all the DOx shit thats been going around that i've probably been getting.. this feels like a good clean hit of LSD. Wasnt as visually intense as i've been before.. but pretty fun none the less :)

Only wish i had gotten more! only 2 left.

EDIT:

Little more detail on the strawberrys i had, they seemed to have a strong nausea effect on me on the comeup aswell as everything been absolutely halarious (Only other time i've started laughing at everything was with the rainbow smileys i had a while back.. they felt 'happy' in a sense, thoroughly enjoyed them)

Last edited:
Sustanon said:
I wouldnt pay for em either:) Shrooms are way better than LSD IMO. Never tried them at the same time but i dont see the point when they are very simmilar. Would be weird mixing synthetics with a natural compound.

you do realise that 'natural'and 'synthetic' is absolutely meaningless, right?

How many times have you had shrooms? I used to think they were the bomb but acid is a far superior drug IMO

Shrooms are shit house compared to LSD

Take over 100 doses of each and tell me shrooms are better...

^ This makes me feel better about never been able to find shrooms to try lol, but hopefully one day :)

malakaix said:
Just coming down from taking 2 strawberry's from Perth.. very good. I've never felt so damm good after acid ever.. after all the DOx shit thats been going around that i've probably been getting.. this feels like a good clean hit of LSD. Wasnt as visually intense as i've been before.. but pretty fun none the less :)

Only wish i had gotten more! only 2 left.

EDIT:

Little more detail on the strawberrys i had, they seemed to have a strong nausea effect on me on the comeup aswell as everything been absolutely halarious (Only other time i've started laughing at everything was with the rainbow smileys i had a while back.. they felt 'happy' in a sense, thoroughly enjoyed them)

EVERYONE thats had the strawberries keep going on n on about how giggly and happpy they are, and i found this to be true as well, ive had the strawberries a number of times n always found them to be alot happier than other prints.

I dno why, but i bloody love it

some people who are experienced with both prefer mushrooms, some prefer LSD.. I prefer mush due to the shorter duration, but then again I'm not that experienced with trips, wouldn't say one is 'better', just personal preference

I haven't tried mushrooms, I've heard they can be a bit more 'emotional' then LSD? I don't know, of the psychedelics I've tried I put Lucy right up the top of my list, but I've only done a few.

you do realise that 'natural'and 'synthetic' is absolutely meaningless, right?

Man kicks nature's ass at making substances. Mother nature gave us morphine and we made heroin. She gave us ephedrine and we made methamphetamine, saffrole and we made MDMA... the list goes on in my opinion. ;)

Psilocin extract at high doses can come close to LSD in some aspects but psilocin tends to be an evil psychedelic and can go either way even in the best of settings.

I have seen many a tripper lose their shit on mushies, ranging from holding their head in their hands for hours on end to absolutely flipping out saying they want to kill people...

I also prefer the intricate visuals that LSD gives compared to the bold visuals from mushies.

Duration can annoy me. Alot of times i start coming up, plateau within an hour and then the visuals are over within another hour on shrooms. With LSD redosing usually isn't needed...

Shroom body load gets worse the more times you take them, i usually need speed to get off the couch when i dose shrooms now days.

They're worth a go, the purple haze on high doses is an amazing thing and the laughter from them is insane but they just don't cut it whne compared to LSD.

Last but not least i'd rather drop a tab then try to eat shrooms or drink shroom tea... Not fun

Mr Blonde said:
I haven't tried mushrooms, I've heard they can be a bit more 'emotional' then LSD?

yuh, i have to say i have ended up pretty emotional on a shroom trip. my moods tend to change a lot too.

back to LSD info - i must say again, the green ohms are wicked. we had 2 on saturday night, i got pretty heavy visual and audio hallucinations. a lot of crazy thoughts were running through my mind though, and a few times i ended up really 'out of it'.

Hofmann's are around, old school swiss crystal.

Bring it........

hraddc.jpg

NOT MY PIC, NOR IN MY POSSESSION.

However this is what they look like.

Last edited:
Modulus said:
Hofmann's are around, old school swiss crystal.

Bring it........

hraddc.jpg

NOT MY PIC, NOR IN MY POSSESSION.

However this is what they look like.

MMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmm

I would so tripple them right now hahaha

Picked up some individual "Route 66" Tabs in adelaide. I saw a post about these from febuary, I wonder if they are the same batch. Will post photos later.

Trippling them would be a hefty dose thats for damn sure, the ones i had a while back were at least 180ug.

ok the intense tabs turned out to be felix tabs, one felix per tab. me and a friend had one each with another half tab each of colourful random tabs (blue and brown colours) and it was my friends first time and by the end of the night he flipped for about an hour :S it was soo intense.. this trip was my most intense trip, far stronger then eben 4 of the butterflies or 2 minoans.

first few hours = intense euphoria, mindfuck... so hard to explain, just totally and insanely intense and it stayed that way for about 4-5 hours after it came up.. my friend flipped out after smoking cones at about +7 hours, he just wasnt really prepared for just how intense it wud b.. .setting started out well but mates found out where we were and wanted to come... bad idea..

kinda scared me off psychedelics for a bit... well i wouldnt say scared as such, but definantly satisfied and not needinf them for a bit. anyway ill write a trip report sometime u shud check it out once i can b fucked writing it,its a good story lol

^^^wow, my best friend flipped out on us when we were tripping too.
except he actually lost the plot and ended up in hospital, with bleeding ears and eyes and had to be restrained via capsicum spray + taser :|

Sounds like acid just didn't agree with him.....

Damn shame but he'll probably be thankful when he comes to and realises what he has done.

Status
Not open for further replies.