Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around - Part Trois

Status
Not open for further replies.

lil angel15

Bluelight Crew
LSD INFO REQUEST​

This thread is a continuation of the original LSD Info Request created in November 2004 and the LSD Info Request - Part II created in July 2006. The information in these threads details LSD in Blotter and Microdot form that was circulating within AUSTRALIA during these times. Comments have been provided by members who generally have first hand experience with the described blotter.

Please provide a detailed physical description of the Blotter/Microdot/Windowpane and a location of purchase when posting in this thread . Descriptions of strength, effects, if the LSD has been consumed and any other relevant information should be provided. If a photo can be provided this is also very beneficial.

This thread IS NOT a currently circulating request thread, nor is it a price thread. Any posts requesting details of currently circulating LSD or prices will be deleted by the moderators.

The success of this thread is determined by feedback being provided on currently circulating LSD. If you utilise this thread as an information resource, please take the time to provide any information that may assist fellow Bluelighters when it becomes available to you.

If requesting information on a particular blotter the following information must be provided.

• Name of blotter/gel/microdot
  • Description

LSD info request

Just picked up some blotter in melbourne.

Seperate tabs, connected together with different pictures on each tab. All on white blotter paper. All pictures are kind of faint.

One is of a man in a suit (kind of old school picture - like a black and white photo), this is on an orange or red background.

Another is of either a mushroom or an umbrella, red cap with a black dot on top, with a black stem - white background.

Other picture is white background with very subtle yellow tint and black dots.

Final pic is 4 circles with two dots in the middle of each circle (could be four skulls or two butterflies)?

Any idea what these could be? I am hoping to get my camera back of my friend. When I do i will post pictures.

Secured some liquid in iso-drops containers in Melbourne (eastern burbs) a few days ago.

Looking forward to some upcoming summer daze :)

Has anyone heard of a UFO print? Each hit has a silver flying saucer with white background and the paper is quite thin.

Tested half with noticeable effects. Another half would have easily given visuals. Hope to source more

[EDIT: Discretion is your friend. Lil Angel15]

Last edited by a moderator:
PsiloSubNaut said:
Secured some liquid in iso-drops containers in Melbourne (eastern burbs) a few days ago.

Hooreah Heading to melbs in a few weeks hopefully shall discover some of this liquid (i hear whispers theres a fair bit to be found)

From what i can gather there is alot around at the moment and i'm pretty sure there's a couple of different batches with varying strengths.

Has anyone got any info on these?

I'm in South Australia. :)

DSC00464.jpg

Back in LSD Info Request - Part II, someone asked about supermans?
Does anyone have any info on these?
A friend said they tried them (she hadn't had acid before) and reckoned she tripped...but her boyfriend had 2 (also hadn't had acid before) and didn't feel anything....SUSS!

Hey guys, a friend got these the other day, he hasn't had a chance to try them yet, wondering what they might be called and if anyone has heard about them.

peace

unknowncm8.jpg

Last edited:
^Looks like a Crown Chakra symbol... But not like the ones i have seen %)

Last edited:
They have been known as purple Om's and is a very similar design to what is known as the Crown Chakra as Mr Samadhi has pointed out. Comments from users who have consumed the Om's are detailed below .

jesusisawombat said:
Back to the Ohms. It appears that they seem to be very inconsistent. One of my friends took 1 (same friend who took one and reported very little effects), and they said that this time it was 4 or 5 times stronger and 1 at a concert was almost too much to handle. Lots of visuals and a strong bodyload. Come up in 15 to 20 minutes, quite quickly. Sorry about the inconsistent information, its the tabs I swear. Hope I haven't caused anyone too much grief by saying they weren't that great before. Hope this new information helps.

n3ophy7e said:
We had a purple ohm each on Saturday night, just at home.
They seem to be a reasonably high dose of acid! Solid visuals for about 8 hours, and completely unable to shake the visuals for about 6 of those 8 hours. The trip in its entirety lasted well over 12 hours.
I've always taken acid at doofs so this was very very different for us: at home, just the two of us in the backyard, in a quiet neighbourhood with no music.
I had a couple of bad things happen whilst tripping that kinda put a downer on it: I got massively painful cramps in my diaphragm/ribs (I suspect this was completely unrelated to the acid), and I had terrible insomnia in the morning afterwards. If it weren't for this it would've been the perfect trip. But alas
4-and-a-half out of 5!!

jex said:
Last note on the ohms - I am the mentioned friend who consumed them and discovered vastly different effects. BOTH were taken at big concerts. The first time produced no movements, just things looking a little "off" and more noticeable patterns - it was just like a comedown. The second involved lots of visuals, head-fuck, body...
It was good :) A little too good and really unexpected.

I really, really don't think setting had much effect on varying strengths

Last edited:
Got some liquid the other day, I've yet too try it. Not in any state of mind for tripping yet, will let you know when I do eat it.

n3ophy7e said:
Back in LSD Info Request - Part II, someone asked about supermans?
Does anyone have any info on these?
A friend said they tried them (she hadn't had acid before) and reckoned she tripped...but her boyfriend had 2 (also hadn't had acid before) and didn't feel anything....SUSS!

If these are the ones on a white background, with a red and blue superman picture on each tab, with the superman having a tiny waist and huge shoulders/lats, a friend tried them. Said they were decent, slight visuals off one tab, but nothing extraordinary....

Although I don't know how much I trust said friend's judgment.

Mussoman_Beast said:
If these are the ones on a white background, with a red and blue superman picture on each tab, with the superman having a tiny waist and huge shoulders/lats, a friend tried them. Said they were decent, slight visuals off one tab, but nothing extraordinary....

Although I don't know how much I trust said friend's judgment.
Ahhh I see
Thanks mate :)

"decent" and "slight visuals" and "one tab" in the same sentence

Sounds like a waste of money.

Yeah, but with acid pretty hard to come by what can you do? It's not like pills where everyone has them and there's some level of choice (unless you are particularly well connected). I also always figured with acid that if it's clean you can just take more tabs, it will be a little expensive but it's still essentially the same as taking 1 tab of stronger acid.

My friend just picked up some tabs of acid in Brisbane, just plain paper ripped out of an exercise book I guess. Don't know how many other people these have been passed down through, so I was just wondering if anyone has recently received tabs like this? Decent, or bunk?

I thought it needed to be blotting paper to absorb a dose worth.

Try dripping one drop of water even on some plain exercise book paper.. i dont think it would absorb it very well, and then keep whatever was (if anything) inside the liquid.

Generally liquid comes in vials of sorts, or for single doses, a drop is just dropped on your tongue, or drink or sugar cube by the dealer. If they were making their own tabs using liquid then they'd want to be using some thicker than usual paper?

^^

Yeah, that's what I thought, I already told my friend I was suspicious of them. I haven't seen them yet tho, so who knows...I hope we didn't get ripped off tho, was looking forward to my first go with LSD! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.