Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around - Part Trois

Status
Not open for further replies.
Modulus said:
Because i felt extremely trashed mentally, and then felt fine, and then felt fucked again, as described in my initial post.

Who ever said 160-180 has to exhibit visuals? I've had weaker tabs that have been more visual, its as simple as that.

And to clarify, the two combined were "at a wild guess" 160-180.

Fair enough, dont get your knickers in a knot :p

Its just that with all acid I've had, a stronger mind-fuck has come with stronger visuals.

Yeah well that has generally been the case with me as well, but not this time. I dunno, they'd be great for a club or doof, really easy to handle.

Definitely had intense moments though, i'd describe them as strange. I wouldn't say they were weak because at certain times i was really fucked, but it would dissipate quickly.

I dunno, they were fun. I might go a 5 strip next time.

I've been extremely mind fucked by acid and had little or no visuals.

I've had a few non visual blotters over the years and a vial of liq. They've all been good to dance on, especially at festivals where you dont want to be "the wierd guy staring at the bin all arvo" but no good for intense tripping.

I'm placing the stones in the non visual catagory now.

Only got visuals off them when i was mega sleep deprived and i've dosed them a few times now.

The feeling of freedom and energy at the peak is great. Acid gives me and my mates heavy legs most of the time but the stones had little or no body load and pumped you up if anything.

That said, i'm still seeing people blown away by them which pisses me off when they have 1 and i have 2-3 :!

:( anyone have an feedback on the purple microdots circulating around sydney atm ? xoxox vic!

SWIM got his hands on some hofmans (new ones) from Byron Bay. Without going into specifics SWIM was advised they are 100 mcg (this is what SWIM was told from the source and SWIN has no reason to suspect its a lie but I guess its to be taken with a grain of salt nonetheless)

They were simply called "hofmanns in heaven" by the person who gave them to SWIM.

A bottle of liquid from the same crystal used on the 'hofmanns in heaven' was also acquired by SWIM who was kind enough to provide some photos which I'll attach (as soon as I figure out the ebst way. nearly 4am. need sleep =P)

Anyone seen these around? I've no doubt they will be good/excellent but it's always nice to read other peoples opinions.

Some felix the cat ones were also given to SWIM but photo not yet available.

Can't wait till SWIM tries one and informs me of how they went ;)

EDIT - Added pics. Both pics of the hofmanns are the same they were just taken under different lighting and the bottle of liquid contains the same crystal as used on the hofmanns

Attachments

• DSC00098.jpg
    DSC00098.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 117
  • DSC00099.jpg
    DSC00099.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 98
  • DSC00101.jpg
    DSC00101.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
yeah id love to find out about the new hoffmans going around, i have a mate with a few of them... so would love to hear some reviews

Last edited:
Ok got the photos uploaded so I'll edit my original post (2 posts up) but would love to hear any feedback. I have good reason to believe (or should I say trust) they are approx 100 mcg which according to some people wont be strong but I would say for most would be good dose. was advised it was crystal from some european region but can't remember exactly. Where ever the good stuff is made =)

SWIM has yet to try but SWIM will report back (via me ofcourse) asap ;)

Damn mine look more like this:
lsd8_blk.jpg

anyone seen these going around lately, got any reports?

mitchy01 said:
Damn mine look more like this:
lsd8_blk.jpg

anyone seen these going around lately, got any reports?

Haven't seen this print recently but in the past it's never let me down!

The above ones wouldn't be the same as the ones i used to get but they were off the hook nonetheless. Dutch crystal, told to be 250ug but i'd say they were closer to 150ug. Definitely the strongest i've had.

Ive had the millenium hoffmans back home in Europe. Had half a tab and was tripping my ass off. That half was a bit stronger than 1 and 1/4 i had recently of the blue fractals. Those fractals were pretty good tho. Nothing compares to a good dose of shrooms tho:) They are the bomb.

Shrooms? I definately wouldn't pay for shrooms

LSD on the other hand...

Both at the same time is fun :)

Look at his avatar. Thats enough of an indicator to say the latter would be false.

;)

look at the border of new hofs vs border on lips pprints. same chrys, same loadiing...

PsiloSubNaut said:
Shrooms? I definately wouldn't pay for shrooms

LSD on the other hand...

Both at the same time is fun :)

I wouldnt pay for em either:) Shrooms are way better than LSD IMO. Never tried them at the same time but i dont see the point when they are very simmilar. Would be weird mixing synthetics with a natural compound.

Er, people mix weed which is a natural compund with EVERYTHING. I don't see why that should matter.

I went out for a night of rolling but got given a cube to down when I got there.

Decided to take cube over pills.

Dropped at 11

Am sitting here at 8 still with mild patterning...

Am very happy!

(Brisbane area btw)

Status
Not open for further replies.