Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around - Part Trois

Status
Not open for further replies.
meowfunction said:
anyone have any info on the tiny strawberry tabs?

yeah medium low dose, not even as good as those kisses.

Heh theyve got those strawberrys here in wellington, new zealand as well lol, but theres also pineapples going about identical layout to the strawberrys (had seen both together about a month ago, but decided not to get them in the end after a quick txt from a mate) friends a while back were saying they needed to take 2 - 3 lol for a decent trip, these same ones ive taken back in the early 90s as well.

Im also sourcing 'green dragons' shortly, so will post a photo once I do get them, apparently they seem to be floating about wellington at the moment. If anyone here has heard of 'green dragons' info would be much appreciated.

yeah the lips made it to NZ troo. funny that.. same source.. not the best acid for the magic feeling.. seems to come on quick and leave early too. LSA -> LSD maybe?

How the fuck can you say its from the same source? All you do is make assumptions....yeah it may be highly likely but you can't be sure. I had the kisses and would rate them as being nearly as strong as the hofmanns, yet you say they are shit?

hey guys I'm new and new to LSD as well

I'm from Brisbane and had my first dose the other week and it was one of the sunflowers in this thread. Now I got visuals like curtains moving/blowing patterns changing etc but it was fairly weak like i could just not pay any attention to it and it goes away.

I was wondering how many of these I would need to have a full on trip with near ego loss and thinking about deeper stuff, I tried on the last trip but it didn't seem any different than normal

Really depends, if thats all you experienced and your after an intense trip you'd want to be having at least 3+. If they are weak and you want to attempt to hit ego loss, you'll need a pretty hefty dose. You can still achieve ego loss on low doses, depending on set/setting etc, but having more ug's will probably make it happen a little easier.

in the last lsd thread i heard some people saying that the sunflowers were around 80-100ug so i might try to get a couple more of those since i know kinda what they are and know they arent bunk

Picked up some Pharoahs today, same as the print around a few years ago. I hope that if they're the old ones they've been stored well, and if they aren't then I hope that they're better! I'll report back when I've tried them.

sunflowers are another tab you'll need a few for.
Why don't people understand LSD tabs are weak as shit and hippies will be rolling in their graves laughing at the doses we have today.

In fact you're more prone to get anxiety on these pissy low dose tabs of today that a full blown 400ug trip.

^your too right! anxiety seems to be the only feeling on low dose LSD ive noticed myself as well as everything just a little bright and thats it, no trails, visual hallucinations after taking quite alot of various acid/liquid over 20years.. Last time I had a low dose tab I ended up dropping 40mgs of valium lol which actually helped.

*or maybe low dose LSD just brings on anxiety by the thought of the trip being weak? im like that usually when I drop tabs, the first hour im really anxious and try focusing on stuff like walls to see if the visual squidgy patterns start happening, if it doesnt then in my mind im like 'WTF this tab is crap' repeated every couple seconds heh then anxiety sets in, just a thought.. Though low dose LSD seems to work fine with me while taking MDMA as well...

Last edited:
Nwalmaer said:
Small red strawberry on each tab on white background sourced mine between Noth nsw and SE qld

mine had a pinkish background, could this mean it had been adulterated or something? or different source?

There's liquid in Brisbane at the moment.
Some friends of mine are having some this weekend, I'll get a report back to you guys on monday.

meowfunction said:
mine had a pinkish background, could this mean it had been adulterated or something? or different source?

sounds like a different print/source... but maybe i do rememeber a dithered slight pink in the background.

Last edited:
liquid, microdots, blotters of all sorts, new smileys supposedly very potent, Vic area.

Smileys were fucking whack. I'm assuming they will be the same, had them a few months ago.

Last edited:
the smileys are a new batch, diff. crystal.

[EDIT: No availability discussion guys. hoptis]

Last edited by a moderator:
had half a circled R (registered TM?) at a rave on w/e.. didn't feel anything from it [no tolerance, first time].

5934008a6306454029lxy8.jpg

Last edited:
Me and 2 friends tried half of a purple Ohm each, this being our first acid experience, didnt actually see any visuals. This confused me abit because we do shrooms quite abit and Acid is meant to be way stronger.. Felt abit like the comeup on pills, could easily dance and get real into it, but surely you would see atleast some visuals for half a tab?> i guess later on in the night there were small differences, kinda like the come down on shrooms. Wasnt bad, but not really what I expected. They look exactly like the blue ohm's in the pic earlier in this thread but with Purple ink. Very odd because my other friends tripped out hard on 1 a week or so earlier at a festival.

doomtoad said:
Me and 2 friends tried half of a purple Ohm each, this being our first acid experience, didnt actually see any visuals. This confused me abit because we do shrooms quite abit and Acid is meant to be way stronger.. Felt abit like the comeup on pills, could easily dance and get real into it, but surely you would see atleast some visuals for half a tab?> i guess later on in the night there were small differences, kinda like the come down on shrooms. Wasnt bad, but not really what I expected. They look exactly like the blue ohm's in the pic earlier in this thread but with Purple ink. Very odd because my other friends tripped out hard on 1 a week or so earlier at a festival.

I dunno if this means anything, but i've had a fair bit of acid over the last decade and a half and i've also had shrooms, and the shrooms were very much more hardcore a trip than just about all the acid, besides some of the very early ones i used to have back in the day (things like robots, purple ohms, strawberries, smiley faces). Some acid can make you trip pretty hard i guess it depends on the amount that has gone into it, like pills, who knows what dose you are getting. Sometimes a half will knock me around, sometimes i wont even feel it hardly (same for pills and trips)...

Status
Not open for further replies.