• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around - Love Potion #9

couple years ago there used to be just one print circulating australia at a time and they were the goods, we fukn very rarely heard about the RS chems. what is this shit coming too, seems all there is now is RS chems, kinda makes me want to stop eating acid because of all this crap circulating AUS

I had someone approach me about a brown print that was also presumably DOx. First time trying acid, dropped at 7:30pm, came to me concerned, exhausted and still tripping at 2:30pm the next day.

Again be careful out there friends :) I've got a very small amount of legit acid left, need to get out there and have a proper look.

'PSY ACID': Teens rushed to hospital

POLICE have issued a warning about a bad batch of LSD imprinted with an image of pop icon Psy doing a 'Gangnam Style' dance - after five teenagers were hospitalised at the weekend.

A 15 year-old-girl was rushed to hospital after taking the drug at a birthday party in Boambee East, near the NSW North Coast town of Coffs Harbour, on Saturday.

At 11pm the same night, police were called to another party in nearby Toormina because a 15-year-old boy who had taken a tab of acid had become violent.

Police have launched an investigation into the drug as it is believed a batch of the drug is circulating.

An 18-year-old man was charged with the offence of supplying a prohibited drug after being interviewed by police today. He is expected to face Coffs Harbour Local Court on April 29.

Four Sydney teenagers were also rushed to hospital after overdosing on LSD at a beach party on Friday night.

Police and ambulance were called to Balmoral Beach, about 9pm, when four 17 year olds became violently ill from what is believed to have been a bad batch of the drug.

The teens were all taken by ambulance to Royal North Shore Hospital for treatment.

It is understood the teens had mixed LSD and marijuana, prior to becoming ill. Harbourside police said they were investigating where these drugs came from and what exactly they contained.

Detective Inspector Cameron Lindsay from Coffs/Clarence Local Area Command urged anyone thinking of taking illicit drugs to be careful.

"Taking any drug carries with it an unacceptable risk, but we would ask extra precaution to be taken in the area following these incidents."

"There is clearly more of this drug circulating in the community and anyone who consumes it carries with them the risk of permanent brain damage or death."

http://www.news.com.au/national-news/gangnam-style-drug-warning/story-fncynjr2-1226594845685

and -

http://www.police.nsw.gov.au/news/m...nb3YuYXUlMkZtZWRpYSUyRjI5MDYzLmh0bWwmYWxsPTE=

this is fucken stupid why are they calling it LSD, obviously it isnt you cant overdose, its just some crap RS chem giving lsd a bad name. FUCK THE MEDIA IS RETARDED

A cop on the news showed the trips in baggie and said they are 16 times the strength of a 'normal' LSD trip

A cop on the news showed the trips in baggie and said they are 16 times the strength of a 'normal' LSD trip

Yeah sure, there's 1.6mg LSD blotters going around. Wake me when that shit happens.

It's such a shame. This RC trend seems likely to get worse before it gets better.

tumblr_mj5c8cmjJQ1qk4vnvo1_500.jpg

this is fucken stupid why are they calling it LSD, obviously it isnt you cant overdose, its just some crap RS chem giving lsd a bad name. FUCK THE MEDIA IS RETARDED

I bet this stuff is being sold as LSD. Joe bogan isn't going even know what NBOme or what ever is being passed of as acid these days. It is fine that they calling it LSD, I don't care what the public perception of lsd is just as long as when I get some it is legit

i need another good lsd blow-out soon. maybe when i finish this fucking shit course. hope all the trippers are fine and well. stay away from the brown acid kids..

1st post here. Great thread btw. Ive been off the LSD scene since 96. Judging by the posts here, things have changed big time. I am keen to reconnect and Im lookn at a popular onion network url to buy from. There is a Dutch located seller with Albert Hoffman tabs, mainly green and black color with some white. Difficult to see exact picture. Claims to be 110 to 115. Any experience with this?

There is also an Oz seller with tabs claiming white fluff around 115 with no tab description. Any experience with or advice on would be greatly appreciated. I want LSD, not any of these RC's etc...cheers

My advice would be to stay away from the onion acid.

Tabs from one state may be different to tabs from another state.

got these today anyone have any info on them? They are double sided with the same smiley and skull and crossbones but each side has a different colour. There is blue on one side red on the other, and there's also blue on one side yellow on the other. This is in NSW

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ They have been mentioned before. Can't tell you how far back though and theres alot of pages to look through!!!!

Ill assume its in the last thread time to get searching

Edit: Just searched through the last two threads and found nothing! How far back are these things and can anyone who remembers tell me if they're LSD or not. Any help would be much appreciated I want to tuck into these things.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any info on tabs with sumo wrestlers over them? The anime sumos are in a broad-legged stance with teeth clenched. Source is usually reliable but with the recent 'news' about the Psy tabs, even if it is 100% bullshit propaganda, I wanted to be sure. Would be very surprised if these weren't legit. Will be trying a small-ish dose (1.5 to 2 hits) over the next few weeks and I'll report back.