• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around - Love Potion #9

Doesn't that brightly coloured one look kind of similar to something we have discussed a while back? Can't recall which one it was now.

I think so yeah. I don't think the reviews were all that good from memory.

So I'm gonna go pick up some mad hatter tabs on friday in adelaide, anyone got any info on these?
Peace.

Let us know what they look like..
I had some amazing mad hatters in July, but that was all the way in Berlin.
Hopefully you get the same ones, because they were extremely good hits.
This was them - pretty generic (but golden) print.

2336103541_9b9790e916.jpg

The mad hatters I saw in Perth werent that print and from what i heard not LSD either although a mate had a great trip regardless.

A bunch of sunflowers fell into my hands recently. I heard a sort of mix bag about strength. People saying they are on par with the kois and homers then some saying they were the strongest tabs from last year. I found one of the kois to be a pretty relaxed manageable experience at festivals and clubbing, but was floored to the point of not being able to walk or talk for a couple of hours off an alex grey last outting. Ive never really dosed LSD anything other than all at once but im thinking doing half a couple hours apart for futures then maybe bomb 2 or 3 at a doof/whenever the time is right

About to pick up some pokemons.Can anyone give me a heads up on these. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

The mad hatters I saw in Perth werent that print and from what i heard not LSD either although a mate had a great trip regardless.

A bunch of sunflowers fell into my hands recently. I heard a sort of mix bag about strength. People saying they are on par with the kois and homers then some saying they were the strongest tabs from last year. I found one of the kois to be a pretty relaxed manageable experience at festivals and clubbing, but was floored to the point of not being able to walk or talk for a couple of hours off an alex grey last outting. Ive never really dosed LSD anything other than all at once but im thinking doing half a couple hours apart for futures then maybe bomb 2 or 3 at a doof/whenever the time is right

If they were DOx, it is highly likely that they came from Adelaide and that the tabs that you are picking up aren't LSD Jason 583. Remember, if it's bitter, it's a spitter.

Hi yo fellas and ladies...

I obtained a white blotter tab today with the words "Chill Pill" written on it. It also has 3 black dots going underneath it. It could be in the NBOMe Series.
The FOAF who hooked me up with it was apprehensive about trying it due to it's relative unknown status amongst the fellows in psychedelic drug community, the coolest and bestest group of drug abuse (psychedelics i.e. shrooms/cid/mescaline(a rarity)/MDMA/DMT etc. etc.).

So yeah has any cool cat on this board fucked around with Chill Pill LSD-25 blotter tabs before?

Peace n good vibes,
Hunter.

The colorful ones are tops - had 2 on Friday night and had a blast with these! Best tab I have had for a while :)

wow i havnt seen the sunflowers in over a year.fuck me they were the strongest trips i ever had.my mate candy flipped and freaked out and he can handle his shit LSD peak+DMT ect ect.i was also told that they differ in strength from friends who had them too.but i kept the 2 bottom rows of the sheet for me and my friends :p they all seemed consistent

i think there were mad hatters going around at a doof on NYE that people were warning us not to take.talked to a few people who took em and from what i heard they were LSA no one enjoyed them became very unsocial for a few hours and belly ache and bloating.pisspotnrock u might be able to rember if they were hatters or not

Picked up some lavender coloured liquid and got a bonus of 3x Mad Hatter tabs because it's my birthday this weekend =D. Will be testing them out over the next couple of weeks.

Happy birthday RB in advance! Hope you have a good one, sounds like your set for one!

SWIM found some little bits of paper in A-town. Egyptian heads, apparently LSD as contents; anyone got info on these? Pics later when camera battery is charged.

Edit: Pic:
rDUv9Vq.jpg

Last edited: