• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around - Love Potion #9

We don't use SWIM on this forum. It doesn't provide you with any sort of protection and is generally found annoying.

There hasn't been any info on Egyptian heads as of yet that I'm aware.

Any help on these would be appreciated.

Was told that the print was flying pigs?

IMG_0525.jpg

@Leviathan They look exactly like the pharaoh boards that were going around way back when, like with the Foghorns and the Shivas of old. I never consumed, but heard at the time they were pretty good.

Those Mad Hatters were the bomb! Perfect dose with 2 of them, not too much for having to be social but enough that I had to be looked after during the peak.

Will be dosing the liquid next week to gauge against.

I've been given a couple of tabs from a friend. They are a green alien head on each tab on a grey background. Anyone come across these?

Good morning team, I've just relocated to Sydney from the UK. Trip enthusiast. Up near Kings Cross with the prostitutes and crack fiends, keeping my nose to the street in search of Lucy, but having no luck. Never been a fan of DOI, too close to amphetamines with dull hallucinations. NBOme has given me some crazy times, but is it illegal over here and if not what I found back home was that every man and his dog was shipping it out as Lucy.

EDIT: Got them. nice looking even quality perf. can't mange to get a good picture my cameras are poor.

It is human skulls, with roses behind it and bird above it. White background. Likely to test on Friday, will update.

Last edited:
Hey has anyone got any info on the grateful dead bears circulating in west syd. Thanks guys.

so i picked up the dancing bears. Appear abit dodgy. They seem overly hard and shiny with a pinkish underside so im guessing a rc.
Very bitter and numbing effect on tongue.
If anyone has any info on what chemical i am dealing with would be greatly appreciated as i am still abit keen to trip on these.

yeah probably not a good idea. Did abit of research and looks like they are 25i nbome sourced through the net.

so i picked up the dancing bears. Appear abit dodgy. They seem overly hard and shiny with a pinkish underside so im guessing a rc.
Very bitter and numbing effect on tongue.
If anyone has any info on what chemical i am dealing with would be greatly appreciated as i am still abit keen to trip on these.

Out of all the awesome tabs u came across bears in West Sydney? Strange. If the back of the paper turned a different color yeah id stay away from it. No one can tell you what is laid on it, it could be virtually anything. There are plenty of RC's now days that would easily fit onto a blotter. If its bitter or has a chemical taste dont ingest it unless u are prepared for it as it can be extremely unpleasant feeling and something that u may not expect.

Yeah pretty bummed about it. Wont be injesting. Not worth the risks. Thanks for the help guys.

Hey everyone.
Just got some tabs. Apparently a FOAF got them from silk road. So might be named on there? They are green and black trippy pattern sort of like flowers. Cant tell too much. But if anyone has any info would be useful. Thanks. Will try and upload a pic at some stage. :)

tumblr_mj9s47c5kA1qk0sj9o1_500.jpg

Last edited:
The information I can find on dancing bears seems to indicate it is 250 x 1mg-25i-NBOMe complexed blotters.

Scored these bad boys last night. Have had them on 2 occasions now. I can't remember the full print but I think part of it has the words NO NO NO NO no no across it? They are layed from fluff and there isn't much left of it around (400 odd hits) reported to contain 175ug LSD. These are probably the cleanest acid I have had in ages. Not very visual but hell giggly. Watching lip reading fail videos and those fucking goat
Videos on YouTube had 4 of us in fits of laughter for hours. Talked so much bullshit and spat fire like a motherfucker.
Fucking love these trips. Double drop would be a wurler.

http://img163.imageshack.us/i/imageepvk.jpg/

EDIT: Got them. nice looking even quality perf. can't mange to get a good picture my cameras are poor.

It is human skulls, with roses behind it and bird above it. White background. Likely to test on Friday, will update.

Further update: Yet to consume but I'd say 90% certain Research Chems based on some friends reports. A shame but half expected. Play safe friends.