Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around - 8th Wonder Of the World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just back to the homers, I havent seen the dancing homers for a few months which were replaced by what got called the 'psychedelic homers'. Which are the same ones as in the photo posted a page or two back, with homers head taking up the whole sheet.
Both awesome, the psychedelic homers seemed a bit strounger but that could just be due to less degredation, asuming they were liad more recently.
Homers are a moderate dose of good clean acid imo.

Seen this amazing sheet of freshly made stuff recently that was described as really strong (200 mics) and really clean, was a really high quality print of psychedelic artist Alex Grey's demons.

I think I was told the sumos are between 200 - 250, does that sound right? I was pretty nailed at the time, i might be mistaken. Everytime I have some my eyes go massive and im pretty fucked, i havent even had a whole one, only halves or less. Dunno how I'd handle a full one, unless i was at a doof or a rave, then i'd be fine lol.

Last edited:
I think I was told the sumos are between 200 - 250, does that sound right? I was pretty nailed at the time, i might be mistaken. Everytime I have some my eyes go massive and im pretty fucked, i havent even had a whole one, only halves or less. Dunno how I'd handle a full one, unless i was at a doof or a rave, then i'd be fine lol.

I'd say that's about right man.

I had a quarter last night to test just how potent they are. Zero negative body effects other than slightly sore legs this morning and I mean my body felt like it had no chemicals in it through the whole trip, noticable visuals, intensity of colours and that strange acid haze to everything. As well the ever consuming extreme musical appreciation, which was very present for such a low dose.

Great mental clarity which made thinking or talking about complex ideas much more natural and flowing. I even remember thinking "I could probably even go out to dinner with my parents these are so smooth"

Got up and went to Uni, great afterglow all today. Said a few odd things today and realised I was a tiny bit scattered but I got all my work done. I've been loving them.

They remind a bit of the felixes but less of a face smash, more potent and a more introspective, controllable experience.

Seen this amazing sheet of freshly made stuff recently that was described as really strong (200 mics) and really clean, was a really high quality print of psychedelic artist Alex Grey's demons.

That being said this is very intriguing :D ^

The Koi, Homer and Sumo blotters are all domestic, same chemist. From what I've heard freshly laid sheets are now Felix the cat.
150ug minimum per blotter, average above 200ug with a maximum of 250ug. Experience on 4 sumo blotters confirm this.
Hoffmann 5 star blotters have been lab tested at 51ug.
Double sided Mayan calendar blotters are confirmed 115-250ug.
Shiva tabs are lab tested at 100ug.
Alpha centauri tabs are said to be 100ug but areactually dosed closer to 120-30ug.
Beatles tabs are rated at 200ug.
New EU tabs appear to be strawberries 150ug and the rolling stones tongue 100-120ug.
Vials of liquid have been seen lately as well as some possible black microdots, word is these might actually be DOx.
Personally I can't wait for family WoW sheets.

The Koi, Homer and Sumo blotters are all domestic, same chemist. From what I've heard freshly laid sheets are now Felix the cat.
150ug minimum per blotter, average above 200ug with a maximum of 250ug. Experience on 4 sumo blotters confirm this.
Double sided Mayan calendar blotters are confirmed 115-250ug.
Shiva tabs are lab tested at 100ug.
Alpha centauri tabs are said to be 100ug but areactually dosed closer to 120-30ug.
Beatles tabs are rated at 200ug.
New EU tabs appear to be strawberries 150ug and the rolling stones tongue 100-120ug.
Vials of liquid have been seen lately as well as some possible black microdots, word is these might actually be DOx.
Personally I can't wait for family WoW sheets.

Errrm the acid on the tabs in AU are not made here when u are referring to the "chemist" The "chemist is overseas and there are only a handful of them. There are only a few crews laying all of AU's papers (would rather not mention which states) The other tabs u have mentioned have been circulating ages ago, that print is long gone. The black micro dots are (were) 170ug LSD not DOx.

cool story though...i thought it was being insinuated that the sumos weres os imports via sr due to their one hit wonder status?

layed pretty shit if there is a 100ug range in potency...i would be reluctant to call variations of that amount professional

cheers OPP - white on white...brilliant, what will they think of next?

world of warcraft would have been a better marketing ploy

sounds like good news for me.

just picked up 2 felix which are fresh according to the guy. will definitely be starting out with a 1/2 regardless.

have the choice of buddha's as well if anyone knows the current situation on them?

Errrm the acid on the tabs in AU are not made here when u are referring to the "chemist" The "chemist is overseas and there are only a handful of them. There are only a few crews laying all of AU's papers (would rather not mention which states) The other tabs u have mentioned have been circulating ages ago, that print is long gone. The black micro dots are (were) 170ug LSD not DOx.
Er. I personally know one chemist who is supplying one crew as well as friends/"family". He/Isn't the only one currently in AUS that I'm aware of.
Which blotters are long gone? The 5 star Hofmann print has flooded EU. These aren't the dated bike rides.
As for the Alpha I saw a sheet last week, freshly laid within the last month.
The rolling stone blotters were laid for a private seen so I doubt they will show up. However they were laid at the same time as the strawberries.
These microdots are meant to "make you trip for 2 days". 170ug won't do that, DOx might. I won't touch them until I've seen them tested.

cool story though...i thought it was being insinuated that the sumos weres os imports via sr due to their one hit wonder status?

layed pretty shit if there is a 100ug range in potency...i would be reluctant to call variations of that amount professional

cheers OPP - white on white...brilliant, what will they think of next?

world of warcraft would have been a better marketing ploy
They are the same liquid as the homer/koi and now the Felix blotters. These seem to be produced domestically, however if the liquid isn't from AUS it isn't being sold in EU or US as no one is laying 250ug other than one crew out of Germany which is different liquid.
A lot of things change the ug per blotters, averaging above 200ug each is high quality.
Most real dosage of street acid is 60-80ug when said to be 100-150, this comes from a study by the DEA.
White on white refers to quality of crystal used. White fluff usually laid on white, unperforated paper. If you know much about tabs then it's a better marketing scheme ;)
sounds like good news for me.

just picked up 2 felix which are fresh according to the guy. will definitely be starting out with a 1/2 regardless.

have the choice of buddha's as well if anyone knows the current situation on them?
They just switched from sumos to Felix so you're in luck, enjoy the fresh stock. Personally I'd drop a full one but I love strong trips.
I haven't seen the other blotters but my guess is you'd be lucky to get 100ug.

Status
Not open for further replies.