Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around - 8th Wonder Of the World

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the reaffirmation - only makes me feel that much more secure:)

i'm not a heavy tripper by any stretch of the mind but quality assurance (which has been 100% on the money thus far) certainly helps one's frame of mind.

here's to hoping the freezer doesn't go loco during the "cool off" period! :p

Has anyone come across tabs which have a hand with an eye in the palm? Each sqaure has a new image of the hand.

Hey everyone. I did try whatever of those remaining tabs I had (from the last page)

Dropped 2 last thursday and smoked some bud. Had a fantastic fucking time, really did trip quite hard. Not particularly worth it off two tabs for what I payed but if you can get them cheap, jump on them and double or triple drop even

In 2004 I came up with an LSD info request thread. There were threads covering info requests of about every other drug.
I am proud to see that the baton I once held has been passed on a whole 8 times.
I am happy to see the juggernaut the thread has become and glad to see it is still being actively used in the Australian bluelight community...
I definitely didn't expect to see it become this. Well done Bluelighters.

SpecTBK=D

Should have put a patent and copy right on, you'd be rich by now!

Had any LSD lately?

Should have put a patent and copy right on, you'd be rich by now!

Had any LSD lately?

hahaha Maybe I should have laugh... :p

I had some LSD @ a festival in July. After dissolving what we were told were - decent trips. 3 of us sculled down the liquid.
Felt a slight come on and that cerebral tickle/stiffness. However unfortunately as far as it went.
Prior to this I believe my last dose was some paper, about 2010 no idea what they were. They were a gift. Small, dark-possibly purple blotter tab. A mate and I went halves and this was some of the cleanest LSD I have had.... So unfortunately nothing to add at the moment. Hopefully I can add a Trip report next time around.

SpecTBK=D

clarification

ummm, errrrr, hmmmmm............i daresay the accuracy, veracity and relevance to reality of this poster's information is rather dubious....

Er. I personally know one chemist who is supplying one crew as well as friends/"family". He/Isn't the only one currently in AUS that I'm aware of.
Which blotters are long gone? The 5 star Hofmann print has flooded EU. These aren't the dated bike rides.
As for the Alpha I saw a sheet last week, freshly laid within the last month.
The rolling stone blotters were laid for a private seen so I doubt they will show up. However they were laid at the same time as the strawberries.
These microdots are meant to "make you trip for 2 days". 170ug won't do that, DOx might. I won't touch them until I've seen them tested.

They are the same liquid as the homer/koi and now the Felix blotters. These seem to be produced domestically, however if the liquid isn't from AUS it isn't being sold in EU or US as no one is laying 250ug other than one crew out of Germany which is different liquid.
A lot of things change the ug per blotters, averaging above 200ug each is high quality.
Most real dosage of street acid is 60-80ug when said to be 100-150, this comes from a study by the DEA.
White on white refers to quality of crystal used. White fluff usually laid on white, unperforated paper. If you know much about tabs then it's a better marketing scheme ;)

They just switched from sumos to Felix so you're in luck, enjoy the fresh stock. Personally I'd drop a full one but I love strong trips.
I haven't seen the other blotters but my guess is you'd be lucky to get 100ug.

all i really took from it, and wanted, were the felix tabs being quality - which they were.

Sumos have hit perth in a big way. Hearing good things about em, same circles as the kois and homers

Anyone with an SR account can make most of those assumptions OVDB.
It's very irresponsible to be publicly boasting about knowing an lsd chemist. If you're telling the truth lets hope you are posting securely for your own and chemist friend's sake.

As mentioned before, those +\-100ug laying differences from the well known aussie vendor are ridiculous. So if the tabs were laid at 100ug instead of 250ug then some tabs contain nothing? Kind of strange....

Hey all. I tried searching but couldn't find any info. A friend has come across some rubix cube tabs, they're a bit larger and have strange pink staining on them. Any ideas or firsthand info would be great, if its been covered please point me in the right direction. Cheers

^ Sounds dodgy as soon as I read strange pink staining but you never know.

I don't believe we've covered the Rubix Cubes but you search rubix in the thread to be sure.

One guy did mention them from the brisbane area, which is where I am. Nothing else was said. I was thinking maybe the staining was ink or something cause its not all over the tabs. I was a little worried about them being that dodgy mbome or whatever it is, but they don't taste bitter (had a tiny bit to taste) I suppose I'll let you all know how they go this weekend.

^what did your dealer have to say about them? or anyone else you know that's purchased? that might give you a few leads.

I don't know anyone else who's bought some. I have reason to believe the guy I got them off is full of shit, talking about 'double dipped' and apparently his mate just decided to give making some a try. However the ones I've gotten off him in the past have been good. I was just hoping someone else had had some so I know if they are alright.

if your patient enough someone will likely jump in with some information when they're around, if they've heard/have experience with them. this isn't a fast paced thread compared to others in here.

Well I really don't think they'll be anything dangerous as I definitely would have heard about it. So I will keep checking back and report back over the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.