Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around - 8th Wonder Of the World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not sure. here's kois pic, see if you can work it out.

292s9hu.png

Ah you sure? Any idea what they could be?

westy is probably right!

have also seen homers/simpsons with similar colours, or even the caterpillar from alice in wonderland sitting on a mushroom having a smoke :)

it straight away made me think of yakuza tattoos.

maybe do a google search for blotter art and see what you come up with?

your pic looks like it has a black grid pattern on it however the perforation does not follow the grid...thats a little weird?

whatever the picture is lets hope you got yourself some lsd on there :)

btw, where a bouts did you you find them, that might help

westy is probably right!

have also seen homers/simpsons with similar colours, or even the caterpillar from alice in wonderland sitting on a mushroom having a smoke :)

it straight away made me think of yakuza tattoos.

maybe do a google search for blotter art and see what you come up with?

your pic looks like it has a black grid pattern on it however the perforation does not follow the grid...thats a little weird?

whatever the picture is lets hope you got yourself some lsd on there :)

btw, where a bouts did you you find them, that might help

ive been looking at various Homer Simpson's and I cant seem to fit them anywhere in any of the blotter arts :S

Just hoping this is LSD rather than 25i, which seems to be going around a lot lately.

If anyone recognises these tabs, please do let me know :)

ive been looking at various Homer Simpson's and I cant seem to fit them anywhere in any of the blotter arts :S

Just hoping this is LSD rather than 25i, which seems to be going around a lot lately.

If anyone recognises these tabs, please do let me know :)

Sorry you were misinformed dude, but I can say they definitely are not the Kois or the Homers, and they are not the Alice in Wonderlands either.

Honestly, looking closely at the pictures the perf doesn't seem to be done very well as there are back perf lines on the actual tabs, I dunno though that could just be the print. I don't exactly know what my point is here except I guess they don't look common. As in possibly home laid.

What do they measure as well, are they 5x5mm or bigger? That will also give you a slightly better idea of whether they're sketchy or not but the only way to know for sure is to cut a corner or a strip and take a test run.

Last edited:
Sorry you were misinformed dude, but I can say they definitely are not the Kois or the Homers, and they are not the Alice in Wonderlands either.

Honestly, looking closely at the pictures the perf doesn't seem to be done very well as there are back perf lines on the actual tabs, I dunno though that could just be the print. I don't exactly know what my point is here except I guess they don't look common. As in possibly home laid.

What do they measure as well, are they 5x5mm or bigger? That will also give you a slightly better idea of whether they're sketchy or not but the only way to know for sure is to cut a corner or a strip and take a test run.

Dammit, that sucks. Was hoping that I finally scored some good acid. Theres still a chance though! May try a corner tonight, don't know if I'll be able to though

^^ lol

these are the homers i thought possible, perhaps not.

also lsd shows under a black light...

homer-scan_original.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
that pic doesnt show up laugh.. or maybe its just my connection..

i might have to check some under a blacklight sometime since i have one from my old rave days lol

that pic doesnt show up laugh.. or maybe its just my connection..

i might have to check some under a blacklight sometime since i have one from my old rave days lol

i copy/pasted the url into the insert picture function...is there a better way/ or a way that works? heres the url, not that it really matters as apparently its not the same picture.
not at all sure what you mean by your connection?? dial up is it?..

http://www.google.com.au/imgres?img...MrUNe6FoeziQer1oDgDg&ved=0CFQQ9QEwAw&dur=1642

fuck im paranoid when i first read your post i thought you were having a sarcastic dig, like everything you wrote could be interpreted as a double entendre 8( pretty sure I'm neurotic

black light works better with liquid or fresh tabs, its probably no use to pie maker as he won't have anything to compare with.

where the fuck is nano these days havnt seen him round here for ages...hope the pv didn't get the better!

question? the rough % of tabs in aus that have been professionally laid os vs laid by hippys in aus (home laid)? the latter wins/majority hands down?

Last edited:
Fixed ;)

Right-click the image and click 'Copy link address' (or something similar, depending on your browser) then paste that url into the image tool

why would i have a dig or be sarcastic? i was merely pointing out the pic didn't work. i have adsl, its been shit the last day or so tho. i post images like this -

thank dm you kind sir :)

^ yeh i realise that now, completely my problem and mine alone, like i said neurotic.

bet your looking forward to the broadband then...if it ever happens? haha now i can't see your pic :)

Last edited:
lol i have broadband.. adsl.

I didn't put in a pic hehe, i was just giving an example of how to post a pic incase you needed to know.

Last edited:
once again laugh those are not the homers, can you please stop spreading mis-information in this thread.

once again laugh those are not the homers, can you please stop spreading mis-information in this thread.

Haha man he's just trying to help..

Also a friend will be eating one of these tabs tomorrow So will report back and let you guys know how these mystery tabs really are!

Status
Not open for further replies.