Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around - 8th Wonder Of the World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kois are good, heaps of my mates been telling me they are good, been around for awhile now, maybe a fresher batch is around. Had a koi at roger waters few months back and one the other week and they were about the same. Just go for one if it's your first trip inawhileee.

Oh and don't forget nangs js!

i am after some info on some tabs because they dont look overly profesional, each tab has a silouette of a skull and crossbone, they are perferated at slightly different sizes, otherwise they are pretty consistant with the goods ive had in the past, any info ?

i am after some info on some tabs because they dont look overly profesional, each tab has a silouette of a skull and crossbone, they are perferated at slightly different sizes, otherwise they are pretty consistant with the goods ive had in the past, any info ?

Are they red and white?

Koi fish's are great papers but I suggest 2 of them, from one you wont get maximum results. It also depends on the papers itself whether they have decomposed or not and also depends on tolerance. Id say yeah ull be in for a nice ride:)

i got told there wernt very visual just lots of deep thoughts ect.they dosed 1 each

they could be the 3rd eye skulls good strength from what i rememberpretty old tho.is the background dark?or do u just have the bit with the skulls and no back ground?.they were the last trip i had about a year ago

acid is acid sure, but, purity is what we are discussing here isn't it? i find the purer the lsd the harder it is to actually notice your "tripping" it just feels quite normal until you blink your eyes and you have intense cev's

my opinion on the kois is better quality than homers but less ug than them. 1 tab of the kois was enough for me but would recommend 1.5-2 for a more intense experience

In fact I think you'll find new sumos are the same as the new Kois.

Yeah I talked them up, I liked them... Why wouldn't I?

The small amount i had got me pretty fucked, my eyes were huge!

Last edited:
You edited your post. You talked them up a bit more than you're displaying now ;)

Read it man, it says last edited on the 5th, the day the post was made. I usually edit everything I write as I smoke a fair amount of weed and tend to mix words up a bit. I never was lucky enough to try the new or the old Kois, so these are like solid gold to me :D

Also yeah Poledriver, I also thought that the pupil dilation on the sumo's seemed crazy regardless of dose.

i got told the same people made the kois/sumos/homers, not sure how true that is tho. In any case i'm very happy with them, i'm saving some for special occasions. :)

i got told the same people made the kois/sumos/homers, not sure how true that is tho. In any case i'm very happy with them, i'm saving some for special occasions. :)

I'm pretty sure that is true. And yeah man, I'll be stock piling these bad boys for any unforeseeable future where great acid stops raining all over Aus :D

I'm pretty sure that is true. And yeah man, I'll be stock piling these bad boys for any unforeseeable future where great acid stops raining all over Aus :D

Yeah it could happen.

Acid for me was the ONE drug that was always available in Australia, wasn't a rip off like all the others. Cheap cheerful and plentiful Aussies get a good deal when it comes to LSD.

Hey everyone, long time lurker, finally joined the dark side and decided to make an account!

Need help with the identification of these tabs (Sorry about the large image size!)

Was told these were Homer Simpsons, but I have looked at some of the Homer Simpson blotters and I can't seem to fit this anywhere in any of these pictures. Can anyone help me identify these tabs?

Sydney Area

Cheers guys

DWj7N.jpg

Image seemed to fuck up, heres a direct link: http://imgur.com/DWj7N

Last edited by a moderator:
^ looks like koi fish to me

i havnt tried them personally but from what i have read in this exact thread they are dosed with lsd and possibly laid by same people as homers...they could also be from europe or america as thats where the paper is printed :\

please report back and happy tripping

peace

^ looks like koi fish to me

i havnt tried them personally but from what i have read in this exact thread they are dosed with lsd and possibly laid by same people as homers...they could also be from europe or america as thats where the paper is printed :\

please report back and happy tripping

peace

Have heard about these Kois, seem like quite a good batch so that would be pleased if this was true as I haven't seen any good acid going around lately.

Will not be tripping for about a week (exams) so will definitely report back when tested :)

Status
Not open for further replies.