Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around - 8th Wonder Of the World

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeh sust i enjoyed them

how good was that pickard skinner underground lab. would have been a blast spinning, rippling, dripping down those round corridors into one hell of a psychedelic orgy, good damn that was heaven on earth...or perhaps an under ground hell hahahaha

supposed 2ct7 or some bullshit rc but ime they are nice clean acid strong enough to trip but not as strong as susts 170ug black cockroach shits ha. i bet those things would be getting really expensive now, sup prised their is any left, enjoy :)

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71579

^ what space said, wouldnt fit mesc or peyote extract into/onto a dot

who's gonna crawl up nanos ass for acid enlightenment? wheres the euro cid woooooo

peace

There's definitely good Euro cid going around (In Europe I mean) Dalai Lama's again :) Here's hoping they make their way to Australia.

Nearly all of the acid in AU originates from EU. Some shitter than others because of contaminants. There laid locally but.

Nearly all of the acid in AU originates from EU. Some shitter than others because of contaminants. There laid locally but.

thankyou.

its funny how much better the substance becomes when you believe its import, its also funny how much price changes who would have thought :)

Last edited:
thankyou.

its funny how much better the substance becomes when you believe its import, its also funny how much price changes who would have thought :)

Well Dalai Lamas from Europe are supposed to be the real deal 250ug's so I wouldn't say they're good just because they're from Europe.

That's really interesting by the way Sus, I actually didn't know that. Maybe the difference is not as distinct as I think. Most of the acid I've taken this year however, have been prints circulating Europe though.

I'm definitely not trying to fight - maybe argue a little ;) - but your comment motivated me to find out if there was any material on the internet that could be safely relied on to indicate where LSD was actually manufactured.

In my 15 minutes of searching I came up with two answers that weren't very satisfying:

Australian Institute of Criminology

They claim basically LSD is imported from the US. Which kinda might have been true in the days when the grateful dead were distributing LSD all around the planet as they toured around. I don't think that's the case any more. Interestingly they reference their statements to the ACC (Aus Crime Commission) but when i searched the ACC publications there wasn't anything on LSD importation from the US.

In a 2004 survey, 1.2 million people aged 14 years and over indicated they had used hallucinogens in their lifetime, with 116,400 using hallucinogens in the preceding 12 months. LSD is not generally produced in Australia and is mainly imported from the United States of America. There are 30 types of hallucinogenic mushrooms growing naturally in this country and there have been seizures of spores from other countries.

The Australian Crome Commission

They really don't say in either their latest report (2011) or the "Other Drugs" fact sheet where exactly LSD is manufactured.

They do however record the ports of embarkation and their research points to LSD manufacture occur in the Netherlands (or at least it comes from ports in the Netherlands). The volume in question could however be easily attributed to that of say Silk Road and there was no reference about commercial importation of LSD (though they don't say that its "small quantities" either).

Apart from local, organised crime I'd argue the only other source is that is that is imported via Silk Road.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm definitely not trying to fight - maybe argue a little ;) - but your comment motivated me to find out if there was any material on the internet that could be safely relied on to indicate where LSD was actually manufactured.

In my 15 minutes of searching I came up with two answers that weren't very satisfying:

Australian Institute of Criminology

They claim basically LSD is imported from the US. Which kinda might have been true in the days when the grateful dead were distributing LSD all around the planet as they toured around. I don't think that's the case any more. Interestingly they reference their statements to the ACC (Aus Crime Commission) but when i searched the ACC publications there wasn't anything on LSD importation from the US.

The Australian Crome Commission

They really don't say in either their latest report (2011) or the "Other Drugs" fact sheet where exactly LSD is manufactured.

They do however record the ports of embarkation and their research points to LSD manufacture occur in the Netherlands (or at least it comes from ports in the Netherlands). The volume in question could however be easily attributed to that of say Silk Road and there was no reference about commercial importation of LSD (though they don't say that its "small quantities" either).

I have a theory though. there is local production in Australia. In my experience large large amounts of LSD seem to be available whenever you go to Bryon or Nimbin, and usually the product that one comes across is strong, and the blotters that they come on are uncommon else where in the country. Also in my discussion with friends they've remarked about being able to purchase large amounts i.e. dozens of sheets.

That said though for users in the eastern cities of Australia I'd dare say most of the LSD is imported via existing organised crime networks and the local product is isolated/contained to limited areas. This is born from my experience/interactions with dealers who work for major syndicates. Usually I'd be buying H, coke or pills but they'd always say they could get some LSD. this confirmed that the LSD was coming in via the same channels as the other drugs.

Apart from local, organised crime I'd argue the only other source is that is that is imported via Silk Road.

This is probably far more appropriate for the discussion section. And buy the way, it depends what you consider organised crime. I guarantee you there are people out there somewhere who specifically import LSD and nothing else, and most likely to spread it around more than for the profit.

My point is, just because some dealers you know, that are apparently involved with "major syndicates" could get LSD, does not mean they are the only means of it's importation. Not by a long shot.
It confirms that some LSD is coming through those channels, not all of it.

You're not going to find any real information on government sites about drugs by the way. Just take a look at anything they have to say about ecstasy and you realise you'd get more accurate info about drugs from your average High Schooler.

While its all very interesting about the heresay of the sources, its not really smart to disclose anything specific and as many have said before, those that know won't talk anyway.

Got onto some "mayan calendars" SE QLD area. Light brown, dark blue, red, and yellowey in colour. A group of tabs make up each of the symbols on the calendar. Supposedly very clean and pretty potent. Haven't tried yet. Peace

pretty sure there is mayan calendars from se old reported earlier in this thread?

theres a sucker born every second. i heard dalai lamas were 666ug and that they they were smuggled into australia specifically for a group of sheep by a hindu monk that used a copy of the i ching and a quaran to conceal. the tabs were originally laid by albert hofmanns long lost younger brother who still synths the best crystal the mind can comprehend. supposed to be anyway :) peace

i wouldn't believe a thing the australian crime commission published anything can be made of figures

Last edited:
My point is, just because some dealers you know, that are apparently involved with "major syndicates" could get LSD, does not mean they are the only means of it's importation. Not by a long shot.
It confirms that some LSD is coming through those channels, not all of it.

yep your right

Last edited:
Heard of the vine that cubes are making there way around Brisbane....haven't personally consumed as i am still an acid noob. I know this isnt much info but i hope this helps fellow brisvegas trippers :)

help is this a psychedelic amphetamine?

help! is this a psychedelic amphetamine?
IMG_1890.jpg

the tabs were 1 cm long 0.1 cm in thickness
this drug was scarier then swims dmt trips
swim had trouble sleeping after this trip.

swim took 1 tab under the tongue effects were noticed within 40 minutes euphoria and slight change in colors swim kept smiling and not knowing why swim thought it might of been cause swim just bought so much of these tabs. after an hour of the first tab swim felt warm tingling like sensations and numbness through his body neck chest and stomach, swim also noticed a increase in buzzing of anything electric in his room. patterns started appearing on swims hands and carpet, swim took a 2nd tab under the tongue swallowing the first one. swim had 2 cones of weed.
30 minutes after the 2nd tab swim started experiencing muscle tension in the hands fingers neck and a stomach cramp or knot. swim got really disorientated, patterns started coming 3d rising out of walls, worms and snakes crawled over his hands coming out of his skin and slithering around him. swim felt like he was spinning around and bending everywhere not knowing what the fuck was happening the walls, roof and floor began to change multi colored changing with the buzzing that got more intense and started waving around changing in frequency. eventualy swim was blinded by his hallucinations and came to a realisation that he didnt know where he was or who he was or why he was blinded and feeling all these new sensories. swim was terrified and shaking, his spine felt like it was inside out and his brain was split in half with an axe, he also felt he pissed himself and tried to feel the walls to find a toilet only to morph into walls and get lost, swim eventualy made it to the toilet and noticed he got stomach pain and pain in his belly button when he peed which lasted 2 days after the trip. swim got out of the toilet and was instantly lost again not knowing where he was and terrified, feeling the walls to find his room which was just opposite the toilet, he ended up getting lost but eventualy made it back to his room ones in his room swim was lost again feeling his door and the light switches he knew he was in his room but had no idea where his bed or computer desk might be eventualy he stumbled onto the floor finding his bed only to look at it and find dead bodys all over his bed and torsos laying around his room. after 6 hours of tripping swim was ok and able to see again, his face was red and pupils dilated.
the buzzing of electric lasted over 14 hours and strange problems with his muscles like tension in his fingers hand and pain in belly when he peed lasted a while also.

Last edited:
^ I'm moving this to the LSD info thread as that's where we discuss currently circulating tabs, and it doesn't really warrant a separate thread. It can be dangerous swimming on psychedelics, I wouldn't recommend it :\

Search Sunflower in the search function for this thread, they're a few pages back.

New batch of Sunflowers. Nothing like the old ones, same crew as the garden of earthly delights aka Cherubs. Stronger than the new batch of felix's. They just keep getting stronger and stronger. Too much competition? More than likely. Happy tripping:)

The sunflowers are semi family acid, laid at 120ug (estimate) It wont be available in great numbers either. Donno how 65ug was estimated, they are 1.5 times atleast the strength of the garden of earthly delights which were more than 65ug. Probs refering to the old batch of sunflowers which were piss weak.

The sunflowers were released 7 months ago, they are loaded with a strong dose, like I mentioned before they were semi family acid and not many of them were around at the time. I tripped very hard off just one:) Didnt experience any negative effects.

electric wizard - Those sunflower tabs are LSD. Have been mentioned a few times throughout this thread. Sounds like you just had a strong trip and weren't ready for it.
The body load sounds horrible.

electric wizard - Those sunflower tabs are LSD. Have been mentioned a few times throughout this thread. Sounds like you just had a strong trip and weren't ready for it.
The body load sounds horrible.

it was terrible i kept feeling like my brain was spazzeming or like i could have a seizure at any moment and the body load lasted over 14 hours

It sounds like you were really just high and as others said not prepared for the trip. Maybe should of held off the weed as it seems only to intensify the effects when combined as i have found preciously. Either way it sounds pretty hectic and a reason why i start low when i test a new batch i plan to consume.

Status
Not open for further replies.