Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around – Seven Deadly Sins

Status
Not open for further replies.
karmic contaimination????? can you please explain more?

tried googling the words, but didn't get any good results

he means that there is crystal in circulation that has been contaminated with bad karma.

and although i havn't had a chance to try the new swiss liq in circulation, i can definatly confirm that the alex grey's are indeed of amazing quality of which can't really be compared to anything else i have dosed maybe ever.

Last edited:
nevermind, i finally realised.

KARMA...ummmm, hmm, right then. plenty of that same ol' same same but not all that different acid, dopey microdots n stars loaded w/60 ugs of third rate crystal, tired off the web cellulose blot reruns (retreads) variopotent solutions of liqqy tending - have you noted as of late to discolour to greenish-yellow, crystal itself...yawn.

and further, to put it rather bluntly - i would stay well clear of any recent / new liquid, blotter, hell, any LSD that will be making the rounds in Australia for the next 8 months. and not just because there aint none of that fluff, needlepoint nor even yo nanna's standby white swiss cheese being used as starter - but - and take this as ya might comin from an old nutter - for reasons of karmik contamination. personally, i wouldn't touch any Aussie acid this comin year with a long friggin pole.

with a singularly notable exception. the Alex Greys. simply, this LSD did not grow up in EU, it actually is clear white light crystallised into physical form by masterful, high-minded alchemists and dosed at 90-95 mikes per per tab on unperfed, white, thin paper printed with the most detailed artwork i've seen seen to date.

or - its the best LSD you've never had. or - some fortunate humans are going to have an amazing summer
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/1917/als001.jpg

Last edited:
i can definatly confirm that the alex grey's are indeed of amazing quality of which can't really be compared to anything else i have dosed maybe ever.

Are these currently circulating in Australia or are we just talking about acid in general here?

Could nanobrain kindly elaborate on or explain this karmic contamination? I was about to acquire a large amount of liquid..

Typical cryptic statement seen come from nanobrain. =D

I'll blame any difficult experiences for the next year on this so called "bad karma".

I think what the intended message was - is that something has occured prior to the acid making its way to you, that has given it "bad karma" or karmic contamination as nano brain put it.

God only knows what he thinks has caused this, I respect it none the less. But can be damn sure I'll still be eating papers like its going out of fashion ;)

Maybe everyone should go help an old lady cross the road before dosing for now on? That should rectify any bad karma influencing the experience hehe.

just the fax ma'am. but then again, supernanna does wear his undies on the outside. and hunts dropbears and drainbows with a laser enhanced aura-vibroimage machineguncamcorder. and eats treebark.

i dont really believe in karma, but lsd is one of those mythical, magical things. I think karma comes along with it.

just the fax ma'am. but then again, supernanna does wear his undies on the outside. and hunts dropbears and drainbows with a laser enhanced aura-vibroimage machineguncamcorder. and eats treebark.

it's true i have seen this, its the first line of defense against the GSC

Yay hopfuly i will be dosing some felix the cats tabs on the weekend.When i get some i'll stick some photos up.....How do these go compaired to the 3rd eye skulls??havnt had a trip since i dosed 2 skulls by mistake this weekend should be gewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwd =D

Yay hopfuly i will be dosing some felix the cats tabs on the weekend.When i get some i'll stick some photos up.....How do these go compaired to the 3rd eye skulls??havnt had a trip since i dosed 2 skulls by mistake this weekend should be gewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwd =D

Felixes are worth getting :)

I'd say it goes third eye skulls -> cherubs -> felix in order of potency, but i'd say felix is only JUST under cherub, maybe 5ug

felix

fluffy felix ... I'd liek to see the whole blot to figure out what that yellow shit is. These are decent tabs. Obv not as strong as skulls but still strong. 3 friends and i had intense open eye visuals from only 1 tab and some schwag . Good wangers!

4v4iac.jpg

Last edited:
^^ let us know how they go ay

for some reason I have a small but constant supply of skulls here in WA :?

fuck knows how, it was off the most unlikley person.. I thought all the 3rd eye skulls were practically gone? :?

I am soo jelly. Went from having the most steady stream of lovely luscious LSD to a dastardly, deathly drought.8(

Hunting everywhere, send me some lucky pick up vibes will yous:(

Status
Not open for further replies.