Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around – Seven Deadly Sins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are those ducks still circulating? Is there another print that is likely to be from the same batch as the ducks?
It's cool if no one knows, I just loved those tabs and haven't seen them in a while.

update on the garfields: 1 was fairly weak, no visuals but a nice body buzz, very chilled with weed.

i received these tabs from a friend in Melbourne, they are alex greys on very thin, highly detailed unperforated paper.
i have been told they are pretty special so i am holding onto these for an occasion so i can't comment on dose/ quality. if anyone else has seen these any info would be appreciated.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/827/img00017f.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/34/img00018m.jpg/

Can confirm having these in Melbourne. My god! These little things pack one hell of a punch. Had one and a half and was incredibly high! Amazing visuals, clear headspace, no bloating or anything like that, and slept great. One of, if not, the best tab I have ever come across!

Any details concerning a batch of WHITE tabs with one black ANT on it?

I have consumed one and got only a slight buzz. Brighten colours, some body load. Might try 3 next time, I only have a low tolerance.

Hey guys,

Just informing you that Melb has liquid circulating. Not sure on quality or strength as i haven't indulged as yet. Will know more after the weekend. So ill be sure to keep you fellas posted. Does my head in, couldn't find a cherub to save myself yet can find liquid.

Peace all......

Indulged in the felixes last night, very clean, very strong dose of LSD. Unfortunately I was at a house and someone was very stressed out so I had a pretty bad trip. Ended up taking a mirtaz about 6 hours into the trip cos I just didn't wanna deal with it anymore. :(

Still a really good tab though so I would defs recommend them!

how in the fuck did the skulls get on the streets of W.A??? :? wtf??

their also goin around as black skulls..

^^^
link doesn't work

oh shit... =[
and now?
psychedelicshivaweb.jpg

fuck yeah, I'd love to go to Brazil..

I worked with a Brazillian once when I was painting residential houses..

Funny bloke, told me one time in Brazil him and all his mates ate some acid and were running in these fields off their heads one night.. anyway, they came to the parimiter fence of a field and he went to go jump over it (it was only about knee height) but fucked up and cut his leg.. he went on to say how him and all his mates all went into an utter state of panic and thought there was a fountain of blood pissin out of the cut... when the whole night was over and they came to in the morning, he realised it was only a tiny little cut on the top skin.. from there on in, he reckons he just stuck with coke...

also claimed to get a gram of very strong (reckons made Aussie coke look like sherbert) coke sealed inside the seal of his shoe at a certain international Aussie airport :\

he literally laughed at everything and always had a smile on his face.. very positive bloke considering he was working without a ticket, drivin to each site with no license on an expired visa...

I doubt he is still in W.A....

I've been offered the Felix's...seems worth getting. Havent had lsd for ages due to mushy season. But i was always able to get cherubs in adelaide for most of the time, i too have never tried any Dox substance.

KARMA...ummmm, hmm, right then. plenty of that same ol' same same but not all that different acid, dopey microdots n stars loaded w/60 ugs of third rate crystal, tired off the web cellulose blot reruns (retreads) variopotent solutions of liqqy tending - have you noted as of late to discolour to greenish-yellow, crystal itself...yawn.

and further, to put it rather bluntly - i would stay well clear of any recent / new liquid, blotter, hell, any LSD that will be making the rounds in Australia for the next 8 months. and not just because there aint none of that fluff, needlepoint nor even yo nanna's standby white swiss cheese being used as starter - but - and take this as ya might comin from an old nutter - for reasons of karmik contamination. personally, i wouldn't touch any Aussie acid this comin year with a long friggin pole.

with a singularly notable exception. the Alex Greys. simply, this LSD did not grow up in EU, it actually is clear white light crystallised into physical form by masterful, high-minded alchemists and dosed at 90-95 mikes per per tab on unperfed, white, thin paper printed with the most detailed artwork i've seen seen to date.

or - its the best LSD you've never had. or - some fortunate humans are going to have an amazing summer
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/1917/als001.jpg

karmic contaimination????? can you please explain more?

tried googling the words, but didn't get any good results

Status
Not open for further replies.