Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around – Seven Deadly Sins

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ thanks for the response.. yeah, thats why I asked, I've heard from one person that they are a tiny bit stronger 8o :\

looks like I'll be gettin some veryyyy sooonnnnnn :D

ime i would rate skulls a tad stronger and cleaner than the cherubs.......not as intense visual wise as the cherubs but much more of a posative happy feeling that brings random fits of laughter...............Tax return is comming up,im stockin up ;)

Can i please get a report on these

Been a while since ive done tabs and would like to know more about them before i take them.

Thanks!

Azenghoul, from the looks of it you've got yourself some "Ohms"
I personally have not had these tabs but if they're anything like the old Ohms should be a nice dose of LSD,
but I'm just guessing.

^ There have been a million tabs over the years by that name, pretty unlikely they're the same (unless it were recently and they looked the same) ;)

Once upon a time, a great multi-dimensional spave traveller told me of a wonderful button. A button that bought such power it bestowed unfathomable knowladge upon the user. It was called...THE SEARCH BUTTON...and it can be found up the top of the thread near page numbers.

Thank me later.

I guess the alternative would be to helpfully provide the info, in addition to informing them of the search function. Obviously some of us have forgotten what it was like to be a noob. :\

God forbid we help each other and encourage new members to stay......

How was his post rude to the member ignorant of the search function? It was humorous, that was all.

God forbid we have some fun in this place... 8)

I said nothing about being rude, rather, I thought it would be more helpful for a new member to be provided with the requested information as well as being informed of the search function.

That in turn would make AusDD a more welcoming place and possibly contribute to a larger community base, no???

^ How about instead of you being presumptive, we try this:

purple green: Do you find Sameria's response to be uninviting? Or did you find it humorous and helpful at the same time?

ignorant

i am new...and ignorant but the information written on felix was a little ambiguous.Dont worry im not sensitive about comments and i like the humour,i feel welcomed thanks

^ I'm glad you feel welcomed. :)

Don't worry about being new and ignorant, if you have any questions about how things work feel free to PM me or any of the moderators. Hope you like the site and stick around. :D

I can definitely confirm the Felix the Cat's are in Western Australia.

29e3v9c.jpg

i can confirm these goodies are def making their rounds in A-town.

Tis been a long while since i've purchased LSD locally from my guys :D

Looks like GOOD DRUGS ARE MAKING THEIR WAY BACK :>

LSD. MDMA. :D:D:D:D::D

I've always been able to get cid in adelaide, never touched DOx, it's all about who you know I guess. MDMA... now that's another question entirely. hope these white doves are the real deal!

Yeah I never had too much trouble getting acid here. Im hoping the same thing^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSD4vsh1zDA except that song fucking sucks.

I said nothing about being rude, rather, I thought it would be more helpful for a new member to be provided with the requested information as well as being informed of the search function.

That in turn would make AusDD a more welcoming place and possibly contribute to a larger community base, no???

I believe the answer was no. Pretty embarrassing haha

Status
Not open for further replies.