Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around – Seven Deadly Sins

Status
Not open for further replies.
There you go so i have been onto a winner been waiting for someone to say something about earthly delights, are there any know dox tabs in adelaide i should be watching out for not to keen on getting suprised with one?

pretty sure scooby-doo tabs are dox n there goin round SA

Can anyone ID the pic below?

looks like the Ganesh print from the first page to me, but a little unsure

comments?

From my post earlier up the page, anyone have any clue? may be a bit hard to tell by the pic?

anyone seen these? brisbane area..

NSFW:
acidt.jpg

Yeah the cherubs definitely do top everything at the moment. Although not as strong I still feel like the ducks were the funnest most consistently silly tabs I ever took. Could very well have been the setting but that was the best summer of my life :)

Yeah the cherubs definitely do top everything at the moment. Although not as strong I still feel like the ducks were the funnest most consistently silly tabs I ever took. Could very well have been the setting but that was the best summer of my life :)

The ducks were delicious although at the same time rainbow clouds were going around IMO they topped the ducks, i want some lucy now :/

Xtc 123, I have a shit load of these in the freezer, they are about the same strenght as duck/cloud but no where near a clean a high. This could be due bad storage but if they were stored correctly then expect an average trip with decent visuals if you take two.

Peace

Xtc 123, I have a shit load of these in the freezer, they are about the same strenght as duck/cloud but no where near a clean a high. This could be due bad storage but if they were stored correctly then expect an average trip with decent visuals if you take two.

Peace

Those are those Alex Grey prints I'm pretty sure.

^^ yeh they are alex greysbut the been around in syd for about a year now and even if stored properly they give me slight body load. Nothing to complain about but when ur used to ducks/clouds they are not as smooth. Cherubs are where it is at though but I am not lucky enough to have any.

Hopefully these micro dots will compare but nano's rating at 64 ug has me worried.

Peace my LSD bredren.

Re: alex grey print, I found there to be a fair bit of difference accross the same sheet, some did hardly anything, others wrecked me. This was 10-12 months prior however.

+ 1 , hard to tell if it is set & setting or degradation. I would 1 to begin with and if ok then stRt sucking the 5 strip. ( in the right setting of course)

Hopefully these micro dots will compare but nano's rating at 64 ug has me worried.

Peace my LSD bredren.

well word on the grape vine is that theres some making their way out to the masses, im uk based but theres even word of them in america already, just waiting until they hit here, in a variety of colours too, blue allegedly being 180ug-200ug but id even be happy with 150ug of swiss bliss on the dots ;)

^^^ I would be LSD orgasming if the are 180 ug, I would say my good ones where about 80 but some the sheet would probably 50 ug as a guess of course.

^ haha if that microgram range is accurate you could easily have a good time off of a half of one of those & a quarter would still be a noticable dose. Are you sure that wasn't just dealer spin & do you have anything to back up that 200-250ug claim? :)

haahaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

def a deal spin.

or u talking bs :)

lol its legit dudes,

the none yellow border avatars were 180-200, the yellow are 200+ up to 250, ive also got a 150 mic shiva? every has heard of them? any where there 150 see link http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=557320 )

"*Ganesha (80-100ug)
*Dancing Bears (90-110ug)
*Liquid (Depends on area - starting to appear more frequently)
*Twins (80-90ug)
*Hofmann 2010 (up for debate) (50-70ug)
*Red Star Microdots (100-150ug)
*Shiva blotter 150ug / Shiva Ohm Blotter 120-130ug
*Dali Lama's 240ug
*Hofmann 1943 (150-200ug) "

I'll believe it when I hear it from the likes of Nano or when I sample them myself. :\

Status
Not open for further replies.