Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around – Numero Cuatro

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard about some pretty shitty Hoffman reprints lately that were reputed to be 250+ ugs but were apparently quite underwhelming, despite SWIM being told not to eat more than one. They were supposed to be double dipped too. I don't buy into the whole double-dipped myth :! 8o %)

That's just irregular loading, probably due to to the precise way they were laid.

^^mate, consider yourself lucky to have avoided falling into the gay spy conspiracy trap ;-) hoffs alas are, uneven stabilitywise, and as stated about 2 months ago, are likely to have aged with rather less grace than a good Bordeaux.

Hi everyone,

Just thought i would share some photos of some new trips i just scored. The monkeys as posted before sound very good and from friends report are very good. Just wondering if anyone has information on the other ones. They are called 'Ne Ultra Plus ' as stated from bloterart. Was obtained in Melbourne area. Thanks everyone

Attachments

• P1060060.jpg
    P1060060.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 200
  • P1060057.jpg
    P1060057.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 202
Last edited:
Anyone else tried (except Jakeperson ;) ) the Lady Beatle tabs in SA? I've tried them myself with a mate. Had nice visuals but overall the trip was meh (compared to what I thought my first trip would be like. re: this thread) But it was my first time so I don't really have anything to compare it to =D

Anyone else tried (except Jakeperson ;) ) the Lady Beatle tabs in SA? I've tried them myself with a mate. Had nice visuals but overall the trip was meh (compared to what I thought my first trip would be like. re: this thread) But it was my first time so I don't really have anything to compare it to =D

Dosed 3 of them beatle tabs last night. Pretty enjoyable experience, hardly any body load. I dropped it 11pm last night and i can still feel an afterglow type feeling, pupils still kinda dilated.

Hi everyone,

Just thought i would share some photos of some new trips i just scored. The monkeys as posted before sound very good and from friends report are very good. Just wondering if anyone has information on the other ones. They are called 'Ne Ultra Plus ' as stated from bloterart. Was obtained in Melbourne area. Thanks everyone

hey man had both of those.

read my report earlier about the monkeys. very strong, very visual, although i mixed them with e (good e as well) for the first time so it was hard to distinguish each effect from each. i was a pretty messed up unit that night, but still had a great time in my own little world.

the downside of the monkeys was they went very very very long, over 14 hours, which makes me think it's a DOx of some sort rather than LSD but i could be wrong. it could've just been a one-off. i was getting a bit irritated from about hours 12 through to when it completely wore off (still feeling some residual some 20 hours after dosing)... It had been some 15 months since i'd tripped so maybe that effected me a bit.

the Ne Ultra Plus i scored a few of them from melbourne. really good acid. i've been on a fair few trips (about 15) but only tried 5 different types of tabs and this was my favourite tab so far. was pretty strong without being completely overbearing (i had the monkey's only about 4 days earlier so tolerance was probably still high), and was real clean. throughout the entire trip me and the 3 guys i were with having a great time together. seriously the first trip i've had where i haven't even had 20 seconds of feeling like "ooo shit what's going on". the entire time was just really fun.

2 of the other guys have similar lsd experience to me and they tripped real hard, from what they described to me it was harder than i was, but as i said my tolerance was probably up. the other guy was an experienced tripper from way back (about 10 years regularly) and he said it was good stuff. not in his top few trips or anything, but still good.

will be taking the Ne Ultra's tomorrow so will report back. will be the first time i've used them with my tolerance completely back down to zero (it's been nearly 3 weeks now)

Last edited:
Got a little bit too messy over the weekend, flipped out more then a little - Combination of a lot of liquid plus some weird tabs seemed to push me over the edge. Was tripping pretty hard and don't remember much about the tabs, but from what i've been told, they were unusually large, had a light coloured border and some kind of mexican desert design with cacti or something on them, and writing on the back. I don't recall them tasting of much at all, but whatever was on them it was certainly enough to send me reeling into an hour long total acid psychosis until I was force-fed seroquel and valium. If I hadn't already been ++++ fucked on a lot of the liquid it probably wouldn't have been an issue, but keep an eye out. This was in W.A, I don't know how widely they are circulating, but they ARE strong, so yeah, consume with caution.

Tyler Durden will probably be looking to pick up some acid in Melbourne in the near future and was wondering what prints he should aim to get, the monkeys? They sound pretty nice.

Keep in mind this will be Tylers first trip on LSD

intense story doctor_war.
you gotta try keep your head about you in that state (as hard as it is!!!)

will be taking the Ne Ultra's tomorrow so will report back. will be the first time i've used them with my tolerance completely back down to zero (it's been nearly 3 weeks now)

ok lads, took one tab of these today and was tripping balls hard.

i'm still on the comedown a bit (wy am i even on the internet now seriously??) but it was strong.

visuals - started very distorted, then fell into a complete visual trip.

sounds - nothing really to report there. kept music on that i/we were familiar so we always had a sense of the real world

body - this fuked with me a bit. felt like body was quite heavy at stages which i don't really enjoy. but that's just me. some may enjoy it - personal prefernce i guess

all in all its good acid. the best thing is it's clean. you go in, you come out about 6 to 8 hours later. what else can i say??

in reality i'm only writing this because it feels good.....

we're getting away with it all messed up (that's the living) - Tim Booth

I was told they are nice, I was actually going to get them, but then i got offered Mickey's again :D

Haven't tried them myself though, although my source is usually pretty reliable.

I'm fairly sure they were laid by the same person. I tried to get more mickey's and was offered the masks. A friend of mine has tried both and said they had same effects, both are 100ug+ easily.

I'm fairly sure they were laid by the same person. I tried to get more mickey's and was offered the masks. A friend of mine has tried both and said they had same effects, both are 100ug+ easily.

I was told they are 140 mics per tab for the Mickey's, and i agree about the same source laying them.

Tripping tomorrow night :D

anyone come across tabs of a red lotus... byron bay/nimbin area......very strong tabs... me and my mates had half a tab and had a shitload of laughs.....cev...small oev.....i imagine one of these babies would be a nice solid 8 hour trip.... the effects off half wore off after about 7 to 8 hours...

Status
Not open for further replies.