Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around – Numero Cuatro

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone know anything about a monkey print going around melbourne?? i don't know if there is a monkey on each tab or if there is a full sheet with one monkey - i got it off a friend on saturday night and it was so dark in the place i couldn't see the tab. had a blast of a night but not sure if it LSD because it's easily the longest i've felt the effects for;

1:30am: took a tab about half hour after having a white incredible (first time mixing e with acid)

1:30am - 7.30am-ish: full trip, visuals, hallucinations, generally had no co ordination but was having a great time. would've been making no sense but thought i was a poetic genius :)

7.30am-ish - midday-ish: back in hostel, under control but still tripping quite hard (walls breathing, carpet patterns moving etc,.), able to communicate with other's, overall very good feeling although i had to move back to room when too many people started coming down for breakfast.

midday-ish - 4pm-ish: tripping less and less, some paranoia started to hit but was able to control it, felt kinda stoned (or like i was on valium), drifting in and out of conciesness

4pm-ish - 10pm-ish (sleep): visuals all gone but felt like my eyes right back in my head, a bit more paranoia drifting in because it was going quite long and was starting to get irritated that i couldn't sleep, communicatioin was completely useless as i was so tired and head was all over the shop, when i did stand up it felt like i was on a permenant tilt

overall was fun up until about that last period when i was a bit over it and was just aching for 10 minutes of pure reality. i've tripped maybe 10 times before but only off two different tabs so not that experience in terms of different types of tabs around. each time before i've tripped the visusals etc,. lasted about 6 hours then i slowly faded back into reality over the course of about 2-4 hours when i'd either be sweet or just fall asleep. this time the trip itself last longer and have not had those sort of after effects before.

I had half of a mickey and i tripped harder than i usually do. I'd say they're at least 100ug. (i usually get shiity 40-50ug ones and half a mickey was stronger than one of these.

^^^ you poor person thats horrible i didnt enjoy 1.5 at all i recon 3 to get to a che/freedom fighter leveland with them id like 2 of them to get to a good level but hey each to there own

^^^ you poor person thats horrible i didnt enjoy 1.5 at all i recon 3 to get to a che/freedom fighter leveland with them id like 2 of them to get to a good level but hey each to there own

There's no doubt that they are pretty strong. Maybe yours were stored incorrectly? One of my friends had the other half and another mate had a full one, they were both tripping balls.

These were stronger than others i've tried such as: Obama, Garfield, Buddy Jesus', Alex Grey, Felix...etc

Just had another hoffman, one of my mates claimed they had a seizure on these hoffmans and a ambo was called and everything. Ive read many storys about seizures on LSD and what not, this person has never had a seizure in there life either.

Me and a few mates were fine on them on friday, but they were defntley lethal and put you on your ass.

Anyway im on my way to the outside square ;) cyas there

Last edited:
Just got given a few Stewie griffien tabs from someones "personnal stash" They claimed them to be substainsially stronger than both the tubulars and sunflowers....

four tabs to a stwie, plus an ohm on each tab....

anyone got any info

I had 2 jesus tabs on saturday night and tripped harder han I ever have on acid before. In my time ive had pharoh's(sp?), supermans, strawberry's and jesus's and the jesus's were the strongest for sure followed by the strawberry's followed by the supermans then the pharoahs. I want to try a candyflip with these jesus's, should be getting my hands on some mickey mouse's within the next few weeks.

god bless good acid :D

im gonna pick up some micky mouses this week, might save them for a good occasion because i have been hearing that they are pretty fucking good

Getafix

Anyone came across these Getafix (Wizard) tabs in the Newcastle area?

Hi all - first post :)

I had one Getafix in Singleton on Easter Saturday (which is a while ago I know but they may be the same batch) - only my third acid trip and I was tripping really hard. Was very anxious for no reason and felt sick to the stomach for first hour or so which wasnt fun but then i finally let go and the trip turned amazing. Pure bliss with amazing open eye visuals. Lasted around 6 hours

marley and scoo.. if you look back a few pages not sure on the exact page but yeaqh was a while ago week or more before easter i posted a pic of the getafix and there effects i had a whole wizard 4 tabs at a doof fully fucked me up for the first hour to hour and a half. have had them in just single and doubles as well good tabs have just about dryed up now its on o the mickeys.

anyone know anything about a monkey print going around melbourne??

hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil Funky Monkeys, laid fresh as at 140ug finest Swiss Cheese, same as Ne Plus Ultras aka Illuminatis. enjoy.

how is the brisbane market in terms of quality and availability. I have not used for 15 years but was interested in a dabble for old times sakes. Is there anything in particular i should be on the look out for. And from my limited inquiries seems fairly dry in these parts.

It seems to come and go with Brisbane, quality wise I mean.

It's always around but the quality varies majorly.

Hopefully getting some tabs with some mates, through a mutual friend. Havent been told what they are, hopefully something good, last one I had was just a headfuck, and no OEV's, which was very dissapointing.

Anything decent going around? In the central coast region on NSW

Hopefully getting some tabs with some mates, through a mutual friend. Havent been told what they are, hopefully something good, last one I had was just a headfuck, and no OEV's, which was very dissapointing.

Anything decent going around? In the central coast region on NSW

I'm around that area too. The only acid i have ever gotten around here was from friends who got it from Sydney. I just go down to Sydney to get it now, not worth waiting.

You'll be looking for Mickey's, Rolling Stones, Alex Greys or Obamas. All very good trips. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.