• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD better than E?

It really, really depends on the person. I know people who love MDMA and hate LSD, and I know people who love LSD and hate MDMA.

Personally...I like both, and which I like better depends on the situation that I'm in. I'm more experienced with MDMA, but my LSD experiences have been quite good, too. They're just two completely different experiences. I can't really compare them.

However, I do prefer the two combined to either separately.

are you human?

That's unanswerable. Comparing me to a human is like comparing Narcissus to Medusa.

More seriously, on "LSD better than E?":
The question and answers are subjective (or uneducated - for those who haven't experienced the effects of both drugs). Although most would agree that there are some similarities between the two trips, I think we'd also reach a consensus regarding the fact that the differences are pretty profound.

Obviously, that doesn't mean one can't be prefered over the other. To use a final (I promise) analogy: This question is for people who have done BOTH. Consider "Driving" and "Taking a Shower". Which do you prefer? Is it answerable? I think it is (for those who've done both). Some might not particularly like either, or love one but be indifferent about the other, or enjoy both. Objects and concepts do not need to be near-identical in order for humans to decide whether they prefer one over another. Please read the previous sentence again.

Well, I'm guessing all or most of you now understand the error of your ways regarding usage of the "like comparing apples and oranges" expression.

The trick is to answer such questions as "LSD better than E?", by
A: If you have experienced neither, or only one, Not Responding.
B: Answer with something along the lines of "That's a hard question for me to answer... I just can't decide" (notice: no mention of fruit).
C: Tell us in a few, or many, words which you prefer and why.
or finally,
D: (the correct answer) "Acid man, ALL the way. Just fuckin' trust me, you bouncy little etards. .....huh? Yeah, I'm sorry for getting heavy there. I love you guys too, but for the last time, STOP turning into werebadgers when I'm talking to you!"

Peacelove,
Aldousage