• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Lovey dovey social thread

I'm personally wanting to use empathogens for therapeutic purposes now. Psychedelics have always naturally pushed me towards self-therapy and discovery, I never really had trips that weren't about learning about myself. But MDMA has always been social for me. I want to try it now for healing.

(y) 🙏 Massively! MDMA has such a positive healing potential for all sorts of trauma, depression, anxiety etc combined with psychotherapy, hypnotherapy etc. I'm on a new path of self discovery and healing with MDMA despite being aware of the pitfalls (dependencies). Treat MDMA with respect and discipline if one wants to truly heal.

I'm personally wanting to use empathogens for therapeutic purposes now. Psychedelics have always naturally pushed me towards self-therapy and discovery, I never really had trips that weren't about learning about myself. But MDMA has always been social for me. I want to try it now for healing.
My preferred use is just that. Now i do use with a one or two close friends but it's at home not at a show or something. Extremely healing experience. Best of luck in your journey my friend

I tried 5-MAPB last night at 50mg with a friend of mine. It was not at all what either of us were expecting from what I've read, and then told him. Rolling but not really. A little psychedelic, but not really. Etc.

The tactile and bodily sensations from T+00:45-2:00 after dosing were pretty fucking strong, but I wouldn't say i was ever really floored by euphoria or empathy.

Couldn't fall asleep until 11hrs after dosing, and that was with large amounts of alcohol.

Part of me wonders if it's actually 5-APB like some vendors have sold as 5-MAPB, if it's just not what I expected, or if I needed to have the kind of experience that's not just exploding with euphoria and empathy.

Not sure what to think. At one point we said it's like a halfway drug, halfway to a bunch of things, but none of them. And anything we could have expected, it was not like that.

I tried 5-MAPB last night at 50mg with a friend of mine. It was not at all what either of us were expecting from what I've read, and then told him. Rolling but not really. A little psychedelic, but not really. Etc.

The tactile and bodily sensations from T+00:45-2:00 after dosing were pretty fucking strong, but I wouldn't say i was ever really floored by euphoria or empathy.

Couldn't fall asleep until 11hrs after dosing, and that was with large amounts of alcohol.

Part of me wonders if it's actually 5-APB like some vendors have sold as 5-MAPB, if it's just not what I expected, or if I needed to have the kind of experience that's not just exploding with euphoria and empathy.

Not sure what to think. At one point we said it's like a halfway drug, halfway to a bunch of things, but none of them. And anything we could have expected, it was not like that.
Idk much about 5 MAPB, was the "halfwayness" maybe a function of dose? Like not taking enough MDMA and sort of blue balling yourself? Again idk much about it just speculating..

Idk much about 5 MAPB, was the "halfwayness" maybe a function of dose? Like not taking enough MDMA and sort of blue balling yourself?

5-MAPB doesn't have that same dosage curve as MDMA. It is effective at as little as 10-20 mg and you don't feel like you've 'missed the threshold".

Not sure what to think. At one point we said it's like a halfway drug, halfway to a bunch of things, but none of them.

I can relate somewhat to what you have stated.
I am finding so far, that the best use of 5-MAPB for me, is by doing a low dose (20 mg) followed by a low dose of MDMA after it kicks in.
Others have found that the "borax combo" (combining 5-MAPB with a low dose of a stim and a low dose of a psych) works nicely for them.

Hmm I wonder if 5-APB too... 50mg is a decent dose but 11hrs not being able to sleep doesn’t sound like 5-MAPB to me. It lasts a long time but if your tired enough I’ve fallen asleep gurning my ass off on it.

Unfortunately with how good 5-MAPB really is there’s lots of garbage out there too. A batch I got, even when purified to the best of my ability, isn’t as good as another which came pure as snow.

I’ve heard many folks who’ve lost the magic claim good 5-MAPB brought it back.

-Gc

Hmm I wonder if 5-APB too... 50mg is a decent dose but 11hrs not being able to sleep doesn’t sound like 5-MAPB to me. It lasts a long time but if your tired enough I’ve fallen asleep gurning my ass off on it.

Unfortunately with how good 5-MAPB really is there’s lots of garbage out there too. A batch I got, even when purified to the best of my ability, isn’t as good as another which came pure as snow.

I’ve heard many folks who’ve lost the magic claim good 5-MAPB brought it back.

-Gc

Thanks for the reply G.

I just looked up the duration of 5-APB and it doesn't seem to be too different, given, more stimulation would be present in the comedown I guess. I'm not sold it's 5-APB though, considering it was pretty non-stimulated compared to 6-APB and MDMA. I have been thinking about testing it, though.

This stuff should be pure considering where I got it from.

I'm hoping to try it with a bit of 6-APB and maybe LSD here in a few weeks, so we'll see what happens then, I guess.

Have an unknown amount of 5-MAPB in me right now. Gonna give it another 30 min until I think of one more redose. Doing great TGIF

enjoy my friend, i've always wanted to try 5 mapb. have you ever taken it before?