• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Lovey dovey social thread

There is some super interesting research about how ketamine prevents depression. Fascinating stuff. Potentially a whole new way to treat depression.
So far my depression has cleared away from using ketamine its like a cloud has been lifted and anxiety aswell but i feel very different and ketamine is very addictive which i guess leads to major abuse with people self medicating. The K-hole is one of the most intense psychedelic experinces out there aswell.

Hey man, really pleasing to hear you so optimistic, not to imply that you are down or miserable ever but I know you were facing a few challenges and you have been in my thoughts.

Glad you had a good roll as well. I still have not been brave enough to take my Dutch Bowser MDMA pills.

If I was completely sure what all other ingredients in the tablets were that would help my decision.

But I may be able to get hold of some MDMA crystal from an elder friend of my mum's who may be connected with people who have been around for a long time and I could have decent sources I know he gets 90% + pure Coke and has done for many years.

But I have just been tripping an awful lot myself arguably too much but I do love my lysergamides. They can literally snap me out of depression and despair into a totally happy and harmonious place.

I'm still loving my kava by the way. Strong on top of the acid.

Take care @G_Chem .

Appreciate it man :) Yea I’ve been tripping a decent amount too lately, not a ton by most people’s standards but more than I care for..

Yea things are hell of a lot better now. With the last year and a half I had, I’m like “there’s a pandemic, moron for a president, and riots in the streets, but fuck am I happy to be alive!!” Lol.

Since getting these damn tumors removed I’ve had energy like I’m in my early 20’s again, libido to match ;)

@TripSitterNZ Very much agree. I tried GHB recently at the end to see if it could beat K... Nope.

My favorite thing once my roll/trip is over is to bump a line of K and lay in bed then burn down a hit or two of DMT.

I feel the combo of the two leaves a better afterglow than either alone and completely negates any “Tuesday blues” that could potentially pop up a few days down the road. Not that I get that much these days with antioxidants at the tail end of a roll.

@dopamimetic Damn you they still have APB’s in head shops out there!! I’ve been scrounging my last bits of pure 5-MAPB and just purified some other batch of crappy stuff trying to get more.

The APB’s never really got going in the states. Sad cuz I love them so..

-GC

@AutoTripper I hope you're right about my next roll!

I find LSD can trigger paranoia for me in recent years. I have been a bit scared to try it while quarantined in my house with rising pandemic numbers outside my door. That could go very poorly. My best LSD trips are when I am out and about, moving, seeing new things. When I am trapped in a single environment while tripping, it is more likely to turn sour.

I've been meaning to try it with a high dose of magnesium and see what that is like. Magnesium can really even everything out.

How are things with you? We're still loving that Redmond Salt you recommended!
Hello Indigo, thanks for your warm reply. Im so so glad you are liking and benwfitting from the Redmond salt, and again, full respect and praise to you for listening and making it happen unlike so many.

I understand your apprehensiveness about tripping at these times, and in general.

I think that this type of apprehensiveness is actually quite common at the best of times when people have not been tripping for long periods of time or not very much.

I have quite some personal hurdles to overcome with anxiety and apprehension about the experience which I managed to work through with just going head first into it and not looking back, since October I took about 110 trips.

From February 2019 to October- only 9 tabs. And my anxiety about tripping was much higher, essentially keeping me from it. But I take all sorts of doses, often 25-50ug. With spontaneous heavier trips, like 550ug 2 weeks ago, 375ug last week, both spaced over 24 hours.

I haven't been well at all of late, really just battling but trying to do my best after hitting true rock bottom mentally recently, really wanting to leave this life.
For now I have resolved to battle on. I really need some accupuncture treatments, that can help massively. Thanks for caring Indigo, hope you and partner are okay and holding up, stay strong!

@AutoTripper Kava and LSD sounds amazing, I may have to get some for my next trip. Do you use it on the comedown?

Yes, well worth a try. Good synergy. I like the Kava on acid most when I am on a really nice, happy, relaxed trip in good company. It just increases the sense of pure mental and emotional well being, and feeling of freedom.

The Kava also adds to the psychedelia of the acid, plus cannabis edibles I eat every day on top. I call it- 3 way potentiation lol!

Kava can be very sociable, and freeing, uninhibiting in that way.

If you want some good Kava vendor suggestions please feel free to hit me up any time, especially if you are in the US because you will have so many more excellent options than we have here in the United Kingdom.

@thegreenhand No psychoactive effects, but in my opinion it really lowers anxiety and has an overall calming effect.
With respect of course, I wish to disagree on that, Kava can be very psychoactive. It depends on the specific cultivar, and efficiency of the selected prep technique.

I use it as much for it's psychoactive, drug, rushy, uplifting effects as for relaxation.

The psychoactive effects become more apparent with higher doses. But I always use cannabis alongside, the two potentiate each other well.

There is some super interesting research about how ketamine prevents depression. Fascinating stuff. Potentially a whole new way to treat depression.

Yes, it's a really cool substance indeed. I don't use it specifically for depression, but it mixes so well with everything. I enjoy it so much with psychedelics and MDMA that I don't leave home without it lol.

Sorry to hear that it's not available in your area. I hear 2-FDCK and DCK are similar, but longer lasting. I like the short duration and fast onset of ket though It's fun to just have a bump as needed.

The K-hole is one of the most intense psychedelic experinces out there aswell.

Indeed. I don't hole much these days and use ket mainly as a mixer with other substances.

I used to hole fairly regularly with a good IM shot.
They were like a psychedelic roller coaster ride inside the body of god lol.
Pure consciousness and total ego loss. I would forget the human shell that I inhabited, until I came to with a deep inhalation.

The K-hole is one of the most intense psychedelic experinces out there aswell.
First- ketamine on a strong and really good acid trip, wow what a heavenly combo, has triggered many a panic bad trip attack, but never for me and is much more "risky" there with Veterinary Ketamine.

Pharmaceutical is more gentle and arguably recreational. Nowhere near as hallucinogenic though.

My most intense ever, terrifying and mega exciting at the same time, was after plenty of MDMA pills, mushrooms, ketamine and then a big bucket bong of Salvia extract.

No other experience I had in life, let alone hallucinogenic experience, was as intense and wild as that short, rollercoaster trip.

The room started revolving, each time a new, bigger room. Walls moving clockwise. Eventually big castle dining hall.

Soon after I was convinced I had been tricked, trapped, and buried under concrete.

Anyway this all happened so quickly and then Instantly from there, in a flash second, I was back in the room fully conscious and totally 100% within my wits and perception of reality around me.

It was identical to waking from a dream where you were completely convinced that what you were dreaming was real and then suddenly you're awake and you realise it was just a dream.

That can be good or bad but on this occasion I honestly truly thought I was a gonna, then all of a sudden I'm alive and well and safe.

One of the most amazing feelings and experiences I ever had with no resulting trauma it was the opposite I was rejuvenated to be alive and feeling so at peace and happy with everything.

I want to get my hands on ketamine one do these days. The only disso I’ve ever done is DXM once and that doesn’t come without its side effects. Ketamine is a much “cleaner” drug

@AutoTripper Im sorry to hear you want to leave this life. I can’t offer much besides love and support. I knwo it’s cliche but try making some art. Whatever medium is your favorite will do. Art always helps me to come to terms with my inter turmoils and better understand my emotions

I want to get my hands on ketamine one do these days. The only disso I’ve ever done is DXM once and that doesn’t come without its side effects. Ketamine is a much “cleaner” drug

@AutoTripper Im sorry to hear you want to leave this life. I can’t offer much besides love and support. I knwo it’s cliche but try making some art. Whatever medium is your favorite will do. Art always helps me to come to terms with my inter turmoils and better understand my emotions
Sincere thanks my friend for what I know are heartfelt and genuine words. I just really hit rock bottom which can be an incredibly empowering and enlightening experience and that is necessary for change and a renewed experience of life.

I just need to be more physically comfortable and stable and not suffering so much in that sense and I am confident about a bright future full of happiness.

Since joining this forum I have said several times how thers really are a good number of genuinely caring human beings as members here. Regardless of sharing our experiences , knowledge and ideas here, I have genuinely benefited therapeutically from being able to engage with and be accepted by such caring open-minded and experienced people with pure goodwill towards others.

If I can help it I'm certainly sticking around I just need some support with my health and some serious lifestyle modification and a bit of Fortune and things could be vastly vastly different I know.

Cheers mate, your post means a lot.

Last edited:
I haven't been well at all of late, really just battling but trying to do my best after hitting true rock bottom mentally recently, really wanting to leave this life.

Really sorry to hear that, man. My partner went through that too. It is such a terrible place to be in. I know not everyone's darkness comes from the same place or the same reasons, but he really climbed out of that state with vitamins. I know that sounds like an oversimplification, but he had genetic mutations he was unaware of and he was not absorbing nutrients through the digestive process, so everything had bottomed out. He had to start doing injections and then patches. Worth trying if you have not tried it yet. He still has a lot of issues, but his head is right now. He no longer feels that desire to leave.

He could not see it at the time, but brighter days were around a particularly dark corner. Your brighter days are ahead too. Try to keep on.

I really love the Bluelight community. It is a unique place. Feels like there are friends here. I think it can be hard to go through life and not be able to freely talk about experiences that you value. With drug use, it is like we always have to stay in the closet. To talk about it would be to risk our professional lives , and even our freedom. Also, for me, the core group of friends I established in my 20s grew differently than me and moved on to other things. Very few continued to value the psychedelic experience, or the exploration of altered states. So, there is an isolation in that. It is nice to come here and be around people who value similar experiences.

Don't get me started on salvia...
One of the more memorable experiences of my life was a salvia experience. I was smoking with a friend in my apartment, and literally left. Went on this whole journey where I became a boat and then went over a waterfall and into outer space where I spent an eternity searching for God. I was there for so long that I forgot language, my name, how to speak. When I came back, it turned out that my body had tried to jump out the window while I was off wherever the fuck I was at. My friend had me on the floor holding me down. Apparently I tried to strangle her too. WTF. It took me hours before I could talk again, and for months after that I could see around corners before I went around the corner. I had separated from my body and it felt so awkward and heavy to be back in it.

So, yeah...salvia.

Here's another fucked up story for ya'll, because now you have me thinking.

Maybe one of you will have some clue of what this could have been, because I have done a lot of drugs since this experience, and I still don't know.

My boyfriend at the time bought these ecstasy pills. They were white and unstamped. This was only the third time I took ecstasy, and I had a reagent kit, but I was not very good with it. The result looked enough like MDMA that I thought it was MDMA based on the chart (but then again, DXM also looked like MDMA to me).

We took 1 of them, and about an hour later had never felt anything so we took a 2nd one. Amateur move. We started coming up, and we assumed that we were coming up on the two of them together, but in hindsight I think that we were just feeling the first one. One thing I remember about the early parts of the trip was that it looked like the grass was growing upwards, and the walls appeared to be melting and moving. There were a lot of neon lights to everything. I remember we just went nuts and started doing all kinds of crazy stuff. It felt amazing. We were stupid and took the third pill and then shit got really weird. I started going back and forth in between reality and another reality. I saw people who told me they were dead, then I would pop back to my reality and be somewhere totally off the wall (like naked in my front yard), then I would flash back to the other reality, then back to mine. Every time I flashed back to my reality I was somewhere new, and I had no memory of how I got there. I got super sick too and was vomiting everywhere. It lasted a long time. I remember crawling to bed eventually and it was morning.

Never did any other drug with the same effects since. When I've done MDA since, it has not felt anything like that. The early visual effects with the neon glowing grass and the melting walls was really unusual. Any idea what that sounds like to you? Do you think I just overdosed on MDA, or does it sound more like a synthetic mescaline or something?

Figured it doesn't hurt to ask...

Here's another fucked up story for ya'll, because now you have me thinking.

Maybe one of you will have some clue of what this could have been, because I have done a lot of drugs since this experience, and I still don't know.

My boyfriend at the time bought these ecstasy pills. They were white and unstamped. This was only the third time I took ecstasy, and I had a reagent kit, but I was not very good with it. The result looked enough like MDMA that I thought it was MDMA based on the chart (but then again, DXM also looked like MDMA to me).

We took 1 of them, and about an hour later had never felt anything so we took a 2nd one. Amateur move. We started coming up, and we assumed that we were coming up on the two of them together, but in hindsight I think that we were just feeling the first one. One thing I remember about the early parts of the trip was that it looked like the grass was growing upwards, and the walls appeared to be melting and moving. There were a lot of neon lights to everything. I remember we just went nuts and started doing all kinds of crazy stuff. It felt amazing. We were stupid and took the third pill and then shit got really weird. I started going back and forth in between reality and another reality. I saw people who told me they were dead, then I would pop back to my reality and be somewhere totally off the wall (like naked in my front yard), then I would flash back to the other reality, then back to mine. Every time I flashed back to my reality I was somewhere new, and I had no memory of how I got there. I got super sick too and was vomiting everywhere. It lasted a long time. I remember crawling to bed eventually and it was morning.

Never did any other drug with the same effects since. When I've done MDA since, it has not felt anything like that. The early visual effects with the neon glowing grass and the melting walls was really unusual. Any idea what that sounds like to you? Do you think I just overdosed on MDA, or does it sound more like a synthetic mescaline or something?

Figured it doesn't hurt to ask...
might of been a 2c-x compound in the pill. Though mdma and mda overdoses have super vivid reality warping visuals where it feels like lifelike dreams. on 200 mg + mda i have become a giant and everything super tiny talk to people that aint there and go back in time through my memories. walls melting teleporting into music videos.

@indigoaura The teleporting around with no memory sounds like DXM to me lol but if it was DXM you probably wouldn't have been able to walk or move very easily. That said the one time I did DXM i ended up in various locations around my place with no idea how i got there

A more experienced person in psychs/dissos/empathogens would definitely be able to tell better...

@AutoTripper This place has helped me a lot as well. It's a magical little section of the internet we take up here. Coming from a big forum like reddit in the past showed me just how different this place is. It's rare to find a forum where people form genuine friendships and get to know each other. This place has, without a doubt, saved my life. We always got your back here :)

@TripSitterNZ I know you've mentioned some crazy MDMA doses before, how psychedelic can it get in your opinion?

Most I've done is 150 mg but I want to push up to 300, 350, 400 etc. Obviously you gotta consider safety but I'm just wondering if it can even become psychedelic like at a certain dose? I would assume yes given that it metabolizes to MDA

I don't think it was DXM or a 2C compound, as I have done both at high doses, and they feel quite different. DXM is super annoying to me with the limited movement aspect.

@TripSitterNZ I know you've mentioned some crazy MDMA doses before, how psychedelic can it get in your opinion?

Most I've done is 150 mg but I want to push up to 300, 350, 400 etc. Obviously you gotta consider safety but I'm just wondering if it can even become psychedelic like at a certain dose? I would assume yes given that it metabolizes to MDA

I’ve always said if you want to get to that high dose trippy stage, just take MDA. It’s exactly what people are pushing for and probably safer too.

Strangely enough I’ve only had one experience where a major amount of the MDMA must have metabolized to MDA.

It was NYE one year and I had driven me and my friends 4 hours to a good show for the night. I could tell I was having a Cyclic Vomiting episode coming on but decided against better judgement to eat some MDMA anyway.

This was a batch I was VERY familiar with, had been eating for years, this batch had never done this to me before.

Soon as I come up I start vomiting and don’t stop for 12hrs laying on a couch in the back the entire time.

I think because of my modulated gut function from the CV hitting me it made a lot more MDMA metabolize to MDA.

At one point I was laying on the couch and there was a live painter near me doing a painting. Every time I’d look at the painting it was different, in reality it was abstract nothingness but my mind kept creating images with it.

The heat emanating off my body was insane, and in similar MDA fashion when I finally felt better the next day I had a strange moment where I felt like I was rolling again.

I think that night my gut produced more than usual and combined with me feeling sick I huddled up under jackets n shit and essentially cooking myself. Which high ambient temps cause even more MDA to metabolize..

The comedown from this experience I will never forget. I felt shit for a month afterwards. It was hell. The night I did everything wrong...

Actually taking MDA has nowhere as near of toxic effects from my experience but still has a rougher comedown than MDMA.

-GC

I don't think it was DXM or a 2C compound, as I have done both at high doses, and they feel quite different. DXM is super annoying to me with the limited movement aspect.
Sounds like a DOx alright, in high doses they can get very fucked up, but would probably last 24h or longer, and I think they went around in pills sometimes.

Would that have been circulating in 2000?
Yes! Very 'popular' back then from what is my impression at least (2000... I wasn't even a teenager), they got a bad reputation because of them often being sold as LSD, whereas most DOx (you probably got DOB or DOI) are super speedy and the intensity ramps up immensely with the dose.

Yes! Very 'popular' back then from what is my impression at least (2000... I wasn't even a teenager), they got a bad reputation because of them often being sold as LSD, whereas most DOx (you probably got DOB or DOC) are super speedy and the intensity ramps up immensely with the dose.

I definitely recall a feeling like I was just going up, up, up on a roller coaster. There was a rapidly escalating intensity. The initial hallucinations were so bright and colorful, but the teleporting hallucinations were like a merge of lucid dreaming and reality. Also, very clear auditory hallucinations. I could hear people talking. One of the dead men I hallucinated/saw asked me, "I'm here because I drowned; why are you here?" It felt like I had stumbled into purgatory.

I definitely recall a feeling like I was just going up, up, up on a roller coaster. There was a rapidly escalating intensity. The initial hallucinations were so bright and colorful, but the teleporting hallucinations were like a merge of lucid dreaming and reality. Also, very clear auditory hallucinations. I could hear people talking. One of the dead men I hallucinated/saw asked me, "I'm here because I drowned; why are you here?" It felt like I had stumbled into purgatory.
Yeah, what you experienced sounds exactly like a high dose trip actually, I can only imagine the scenes that must've happened at universities those days.
I tripped on DOI once, also a very high dose, and from out my window I heard people screaming and dying, while not seeing shit through all of the visuals, it was like living in a cartoon, a raindrop on a window would become a huge star in my field of view. Anyway, what you experienced doesn't seem too uncommon, I recall having read at least one report indicating super clear auditory effects and death as a general theme within them. Once you get to heroic doses, they're just incredibly fucked up, which really is the best way to describe it. I can't say for sure that it was a DOx, but given the time when it happened, and the effects it's very likely. I'll say that if you get the dose right, and know what you're getting into it can make for some of the coolest trips.