• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Lightshows 2.0 vers. Let's melt some fucking faces!

Status
Not open for further replies.
=D So I think Im gonna post one of your shows on the HEMP page.

The most recent one with the RGBs if I could find it but its not on your channel :|

Yeah, its unlisted thats why I couldnt find it haha. Posting now :)

Ill post it tomorrow as well considering its 1.20am and not that many people are gonna be on FB haha.

also anyone find micromax evos to be more trouble than their worth? :/ mine arent turning on/staying on and i've flipped the chip in damn near every direction. when i flip the chip they usually work for a little while but then stop. anyone have a remedy? this is seriously depressing me.

also anyone find micromax evos to be more trouble than their worth? :/ mine arent turning on/staying on and i've flipped the chip in damn near every direction. when i flip the chip they usually work for a little while but then stop. anyone have a remedy? this is seriously depressing me.

only other remedy is to take a business card and measure it to be a TAD longer than the width of the batteries (so that it folds over) and place it in the chip behind the battery side (with the battery arm, bats, etc) so that the edges bend over. this should prevent the batteries from sliding around. ALso, this might make the button "perma pressed" when u put battery door down, so in this case flip chip and business card piece over and see if it fixes it. if not, then follow the emazinglight.com tutorial of how to expand the casing (basically just take everything out and pinch the sides a bit)

you can also use non adhesive medical tape, cut into small portions that wrap around the battery and either side of the button for best placement (thin piece, about 3-4 inches long and a quarter to half inch thick) to keep the batteries from sliding around.

just gets annoying doing either because it makes swapping leds out time consuming. it should definitely cure your problem tho!

If the business card trick doesnt work then go ahead an order new casings. That is the last resort i turn to and its always worked for me. Also check your chips where the leads connect, if the leads dont fit perfectly snug, replace that chip.
This is why i have extra casings and chips laying around.

Status
Not open for further replies.