• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Lightshows 2.0 vers. Let's melt some fucking faces!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dooope!! Who kept talking? 8) Haha

Lol the rolly Polly getting the show :D
Thanks you sir.

nice show! i like your gold (is it gold?) middle, ive seen a few peeps do that with their index (single colors) and a few people do change-it-up lights (like 3c strobe with 2c for the rest) in the middle, but i really dig the 1c on middle with RGB 3c strobes.

Gracias señor.

Ever since December I've been hooked on having the middle finger stand out a little bit. Warm White is the way to go IMO. :)

I believe its warm white. If not, then its gold.

Ww :D

warm white has a more brownish tint to it (i cant really describe it) at least in all the bulbs i have that have Ww, that has more of a "shine" to it, making me think its gold.

Does keaton order from ledkid or somewhere else? we can just check the site and see what colors they carry

and tweaky, you're awake! lol

Yes. Me, Socal, and Keaton all order from Ledkid.

Why wouldnt I be awake? o_O

Knew it :)

Checked the tracking number on my order and it was "Out to delivery" this morning so my homie should be getting it in the mail today. He works today unfortunately so I shall have my new set tomorrow =D

anyone find they're micro max evos are more trouble than their worth? mine arent staying on. anybody got a remedy? oh and sometimes they wont even turn on until i fuck with the chip :(

Flip the chip over? That works with regular MM chips.

anyone find they're micro max evos are more trouble than their worth? mine arent staying on. anybody got a remedy? oh and sometimes they wont even turn on until i fuck with the chip :(

yeah flipping the chip usually solves it. i will agree though they are rather annoying. All lights have their damn annoyances it seems. Even dotz which are like the most simple pieces of crap ever lol

Ahhh. Yeah, I sometimes post in the mornings but usually in the afternoon when I get home from school (college, not high school :|)

nice show, free hugs :)

what set is that? it looks like the one i used to have

nice show, free hugs :)

what set is that? it looks like the one i used to have

I have bit2s for my index through pinky and uv purple inovas for my thumbs. MY index is rainbow strobe, and the rest are rgb strobes.

Status
Not open for further replies.