• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Lightshows 2.0 vers. Let's melt some fucking faces!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there,

I'm going to Amon Tobin's new audiovisual tour this evening, and yes, planning a doing a tad of MDMA.

Check this out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWai4UZ0OqI

Thats fuckin dopeee!

GRATS ON THE NEW SET and boy do i hate trance :p

sorry i cant stand it, its all the same :)

Then I dont know how youve been able to stand all my shows. Like 95% of them are done to Trance 8)

oh good lol, i was starting to feel way too old.

what college if you dont mind me asking?

Kaplan College. Its a trade/technical school.

sometimes i can stand trance, somedays i just cant do it :)

and yeah dude i would love to nom some acid and go see that show

Dude you should try it it feels amazing! And yes the index are.

ill try it, most of my "moves" are figure 8, finger rolls and waves, whips and tunnels. I'm not big on tutting (probably because i dont have many tuts in my arsenal)

im moving towards liquid/flow and whips as my preferred style - I like Anti (AYO?) and his style/flow - id like to get there :)

i wonder if inside of fingers would work well with that style, ill try it out tonight

Last edited:
Id love to nom some 2C-E and see that haha. It changes the dimensions of things so much more than LSD ime :D

ill try it, most of my "moves" are figure 8, finger rolls and waves, whips and tunnels. I'm not big on tutting (probably because i dont have many tuts in my arsenal)

im moving towards liquid/flow and whips as my preferred style - I like Anti (AYO?) and his style/flow - id like to get there :)

i wonder if inside of fingers would work well with that style, ill try it out tonight

You're gonna love waves with them. It feels so fluid.

When Ive tried flowing like Anti with my lights under my fingers, everything looked significantly smaller, especially tunnels. I felt perfectly comfortable with them under and was able to do everything just fine, I just didnt really like how the size of moves got smaller.

never done RCs or any 2C-?

makes me nervous :p

Yeah, 2C-E is definately one of the heaviest ones and not for everyone. The only other 2C Ive tried was 2C-B. Fucking amazing. Its a good introductory 2C

When Ive tried flowing like Anti with my lights under my fingers, everything looked significantly smaller, especially tunnels. I felt perfectly comfortable with them under and was able to do everything just fine, I just didnt really like how the size of moves got smaller.

Yeah, 2C-E is definately one of the heaviest ones and not for everyone. The only other 2C Ive tried was 2C-B. Fucking amazing. Its a good introductory 2C

that sucks, i like big moves :)

and 2c-b sounds kinda tight - id be down to try it, found a site online to order RCs but since the toxicity and FD (Fatal dose) figures aren't known or even speculated i think its way too risky for the reward. (note, 2c-b is a little different, people have survived dosages of over 400mg, when recommended dose is 25mg. Now, with that said, the results of that size dose werent pretty (losing total control, wetting oneself, etc) it makes me confident that i wouldnt have significant health problems from railing a 20mg serving of it :)

Here's another
No music on this one.

Very nice. I see those tunnels ;)

that sucks, i like big moves :)

and 2c-b sounds kinda tight - id be down to try it, found a site online to order RCs but since the toxicity and FD (Fatal dose) figures aren't known or even speculated i think its way too risky for the reward. (note, 2c-b is a little different, people have survived dosages of over 400mg, when recommended dose is 25mg. Now, with that said, the results of that size dose werent pretty (losing total control, wetting oneself, etc) it makes me confident that i wouldnt have significant health problems from railing a 20mg serving of it :)

Yeah, maybe Ill record tonight with my lights under and see how it looks.

2C-B is great, although its not an RC. My one and only experience was somewhere between 30-35mg. The scale kept fluctuating but I said fuck it haha.

;)

2C-B is wonderful. I did a 50mg dose and disconnected from reality for a short while.

Thanks :D I recorded a 6min 30sec fingershow too, but Ill upload that tomorrow :)

Status
Not open for further replies.