• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Lets talk paranormal!

Looks like one of those things you light the candle under and it takes of into the sky, the ones they release at vigils and such. You could see the light flickering, looked like it was on its way down. Sometimes those things travel quite a ways.

Looks like one of those things you light the candle under and it takes of into the sky, the ones they release at vigils and such. You could see the light flickering, looked like it was on its way down. Sometimes those things travel quite a ways.

I see how you could think that, but it wasn't that. This was a huge white glowing ball...in the shape of a sphere. It flickered out and disappeared then reappeared into a smaller sphere. I wish you guys could've seen it in person.

In my head I picture a The Entity type situation but where I fall in love with the spirit and it rejects me :(

Last year I had a dream that I had a severe head trauma (I felt the lack of my head with my hand and it was caved in with brain exposed). I asked my dad if I was dying and he said "no, you're going to be okay". I asked him to tell me the truth and he held me and said "Yes, son, you're going to die. But it's okay...it's okay". An ambulance came and I heard someone tell them I was shot in the head. I asked this Asian guy paramedic if I was going to die and he held me and said "yes, but it's okay". I asked him when and he told me "very soon, but it's okay". Both him and my dad were very soothing.
Two days later I collapsed and banged my head on a table corner. My dad was there when I came around and just kept telling me I was gonna be okay.
The paramedics came and the main medic who helped me was an asian man who kept telling me "it's okay".

Obviously, it wasn't that bad and I ended up fine, but it was really eerie. Not paranormal, exactly. But I consider it a premonition. I'm just glad it wasn't one of death. I was so scared it was at the time.

Last year I had a dream that I had a severe head trauma (I felt the lack of my head with my hand and it was caved in with brain exposed). I asked my dad if I was dying and he said "no, you're going to be okay". I asked him to tell me the truth and he held me and said "Yes, son, you're going to die. But it's okay...it's okay". An ambulance came and I heard someone tell them I was shot in the head. I asked this Asian guy paramedic if I was going to die and he held me and said "yes, but it's okay". I asked him when and he told me "very soon, but it's okay". Both him and my dad were very soothing.
Two days later I collapsed and banged my head on a table corner. My dad was there when I came around and just kept telling me I was gonna be okay.
The paramedics came and the main medic who helped me was an asian man who kept telling me "it's okay".

Obviously, it wasn't that bad and I ended up fine, but it was really eerie. Not paranormal, exactly. But I consider it a premonition. I'm just glad it wasn't one of death. I was so scared it was at the time.

Sometimes, God sends us dreams showing us what will happen. It sounds scary, yet comforting. God was letting you know you'd be just fine. That's how I see it anyway.

Interesting...I hate drones. I don't even think it should be legal for people to have them.

Yeah. Once I was masturbating and there was a fucking drone outside the window. At first I found it hilarious and gave them a show, but later I felt really violated.
Recording someone without their permission is a crime, so why isn't invading someone's privacy with a drone illegal too?

Yeah. Once I was masturbating and there was a fucking drone outside the window. At first I found it hilarious and gave them a show, but later I felt really violated.
Recording someone without their permission is a crime, so why isn't invading someone's privacy with a drone illegal too?

Yeah, it's not right. I bet that video is hot though. haha

Haha... at least you weren't 15 years old, masturbating in your bedroom, only to look up and realize your dad was on a ladder, working on fixing the window glazing, studiously avoiding looking in. ?

That happened to... SWIM. 8)

Omg...I would die if my parents caught me masturbating. My uncle caught me humping a pillow.

Who thinks that the government is keeping classified secret information about the paranormal, non-material aspects of life, and the human mind?

I do.

Imagine that they f.ex. knew how to corrupt a human mind telepathically. It would be the most powerful and horrible weapon ever invented.

I knew a bunch of kids from Tromsø, who were running a satanic sect. They were able to read my mind, inflict hallucinations on me, and attack me from afar. If these stupid kids found out how to do it, I'm sure the government has too.

:/

Who thinks that the government is keeping classified secret information about the paranormal, non-material aspects of life, and the human mind?

I do.

Imagine that they f.ex. knew how to corrupt a human mind telepathically. It would be the most powerful and horrible weapon ever invented.

I knew a bunch of kids from Tromsø, who were running a satanic sect. They were able to read my mind, inflict hallucinations on me, and attack me from afar. If these stupid kids found out how to do it, I'm sure the government has too.

Of course the government knows.
The ones who are in the most powerful positions of government and corporations worship Satan. They sacrifice children as well and they're sociopaths. They know about aliens, paranormal activity, all of it. I've been down that rabbithole where I found out the truth about it all and looked up information. It started to scare me and that's what the devil wants, to make you afraid. I know the truth, but now I focus my attention on Jesus. If you stay focused on the darkness going on, you will become paralyzed. It's a lot to take in. People are so quick to call those who question things "conspiracy theorists", but that's only because they cannot wrap their mind around the type of evil that is out there and in their own government. Ignorance is bliss.

I do.

This guy was a banker. He talks about how he was asked to sacrifice children and all the satanic activity he experienced and what happened to him when he tried to get out of it. You have to read the subtitles.

Wow. I just watched that entire interview again and it's incredibly powerful. Every one should see it. He was working for the elite, taking care of money of all the top people and governments. He saw the wickedness. He didn't believe in Satan or anything in the beginning. He thought it was all a joke, but the deeper he got into that world, he woke up and realized the spirit world is real. There is light and dark. He is right when he said the elite; the people who are running things broke away from the light and they have a real hatred and anger for us. The devil hates us because we have God's light. He's right that the only way for us to destroy them is to stop letting them distract us and keep us apart with skin color, politics, etc. We need to unite. God bless that man. I hope he's still alive.

Attachments

• 646C6213-A2C3-435C-9F8D-1AF9F62B8D03.jpeg
    646C6213-A2C3-435C-9F8D-1AF9F62B8D03.jpeg
    446.8 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

I do.

You know what cult / sect they were with?
The O.T.O. are really big in Norway, when I actually found out how big they were over there I was truly shocked & my ex missus is a huge fan of their group......me not so much to say the least.

Some of the most interesting witches I have ever come across were from Norway too, that place looks so innocent but there is some really dark stuff & people there