• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

lets help the government

^^^^ Swim?

Fuckin' A! Why can't I type in capitals? How do I turn the %$#@ yell-filter off?! GOD DAM IT!! :D

Thems small fears that keep our planet spughin smoke, and people hungry.

I'l say one thing about the legal system from my experince:

Cops are dumb. Legislation is blind. The process based systems are retarded..
BUT get me in front of a judge, and il say my piece regardless of fear of punishment.

Its not easy being green

swilow said:
^You can PM staff man....

Kermit said it way better.
This is what I get when I try:

Bluelight Message
Sorry, but you may only send Private Messages to members of staff until you reach Bluelighter status.

Ahh.. the freedom of double posting:)

^^^^ Why don't you just go over to the OD social, abuse Mr Blonde with a couple cheeky posts and--VOILA!!--instant PM priviliges?

swilow said:
^But how are you going to do any of this without admitting to using illegal drugs yourself? Please be careful. :)
well, i quit using illegal drugs until 1- legeslation is passed (unlikely) 2- i move out of america, or 3- i drop out of society by giving up my desires for things the government could track me with (computers, homes, cars, business interactions etc...)

im being real careful, and nothing goes into action without alot of thought behind it, thats why i want a teem to collaborate here:p

and dont think im not as pissed off as any of you at our government, i definatly understand, and used to think similarly, its just recently ive been inspired to try and actualy change things instead of believing in a static america (which is against the values and concepts we were founded on) which would be just as bad in ideology as the people that are creating these anti-american laws of prohibition. if we bitch about the inconguencies of them, we need to look at ourselves first

gospel of thomas--26. Jesus said, "You see the sliver in your friend's eye, but you don't see the timber in your own eye. When you take the timber out of your own eye, then you will see well enough to remove the sliver from your friend's eye."

marsmellow said:
"I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country...corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed." - Abraham Lincoln

This quote is way too

real.

gospel of thomas--26. Jesus said, "You see the sliver in your friend's eye, but you don't see the timber in your own eye. When you take the timber out of your own eye, then you will see well enough to remove the sliver from your friend's eye."

I hear what your saying; but then we vote (hopefully) so we are being asked to make a judgment on politicians. My judgment is that they suck ballz.

we dont just have to vote--we can do everything in our power, which includes contacting the sucky ass polititians (which is a generalization, there are some pretty badass congressmen out there), leting them know the publics oppinion (most people dont write letterns n shit, its mostly just old people, which is why they have such an influence--no joke), bringing our point of view to the public, and media, and many other things, even if its just doing the little we can individualy do, eventualy all the individuals will be something larger than themselves.
we want to educate people on drugs, well get educated yourselves, look into the systems, reaserch your politicians, look up the legal documents, get mad and do something instead of just geting mad, shit.

^See, I'm not mad- this is how it is. Its wrong, but well meaning letters don't change anything. If you REALLY want to help the psychedelic 'movement' then you should be contacing M.A.P.S or the Heffer Insitute; these organisations are in place because psychedelics are so under represented. They give a legitimate voice to these drugs; by legitimate I mean the type of voice that will be listened to. Well meaning earnestness is nothing to some people; often politicians.

I reckon the 'psychedelic movement'.. Is only one particular aspect of a much larger current.

The larger movement seems to concern itself with nature based religions, heightened personal consiousness and a return to the wisdom traditions. Not to mention a decentralisation of power, and a reclaimed 'direct' communication with 'the mystery'.

As a key to shamanic methods, and a doorway to real magick.. it is my opinion that 'psychedlics' may simply be headlining a much greater cause, with much larger implications.

I believe all of those, including the psychedelic movement, are but symptoms of a movement towards unified consciousness and the next stage of humanity (if humanity even survives this transition).

swilow said:
^See, I'm not mad- this is how it is. Its wrong, but well meaning letters don't change anything. If you REALLY want to help the psychedelic 'movement' then you should be contacing M.A.P.S or the Heffer Insitute; these organisations are in place because psychedelics are so under represented. They give a legitimate voice to these drugs; by legitimate I mean the type of voice that will be listened to. Well meaning earnestness is nothing to some people; often politicians.

im done with the letter writing, i know thats not geting us anywhere in the larger picture... it was nice for a while to begin to persued the opinions of the 'small people', just the ones that read them, to let them know of a contradiction. pointing it out to a few people with no 'power' is all it did, and im glad for that.

maps sounds like a good idea, ill look into it.

oh and hey, i was thinking about bluelight and youkai's thread about the government watching us and thought, if bluelight were to get involved in anything it should be to let its users know the extent of the files on them by requesting that freedom of information act form and then publicly post everything the government knows related to bluelight :D

^But can you see it doesn't matter either way? The gov't have files on Bluelight, we presume....knowing whats in them wouldn't help much. Anyhow, I don't think enough time has passed for you to be able to demand much in that regards.

Just undermine the government by continuing to safely explore and use psychedelic drugs for whatever reasons you have.

Xorkoth said:
I believe all of those, including the psychedelic movement, are but symptoms of a movement towards unified consciousness and the next stage of humanity (if humanity even survives this transition).

So that changes the game altogether..

Maybe legalising drugs isnt as important as concretising a sound and secure future for the unification of consciousness.

I know that strong trees drop good fruit. And orchards allow an excess of fruit to build up easily.

Although, catapulting a few apples over the castle wall can be too easily cleaned and removed.