Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Last movie you watched?

tribal girl said:
^Verdict?

I love Janis!
yeah, i have never even heard of that doc

and ditto on janis. i get goosebumps during bye bye baby. what a fucking voice!

last movie we watched was 6th sense. rewatched it after many years, it wasn't a bad movie. the only m night movie i enjoyed.

tribal girl said:
Tonights TV movie: To Die For
14.gif

Ahhhh one of my FAVORITE movies ever. I am not surprised%) I posted a couple of hilarious videos in the youtube thread!

Festival Express is a REALLY great documentary. Even if you don't absolutely love all the bands featured it gives fantastic insight into the jam/psychedelic/rock scene in 1970.

If I remember correctly Janis has a significant amount of air time. She gives an astounding performance of "Cry Baby" in it. Her "Tell Mama" is really fucking spot on too. One of the highlights of the film IMO. Plus there's a lot of candid-type stills/videos/jam sessions throughout the film that have her being her cool self. PLUS, it was filmed the year she died so these are some of the last performances we have from her.

Of course, The Grateful Dead and The Band's parts in the film hold a special place in my heart too. ;)

Check it out!

Last edited:
At play in the fields of the lord.

I was having trouble sleeping and it was on sundance. It was a surprisingly good film about the consequences that are brought about by a family of missionaries moving to the amazon and trying to "save" a south american tribe. I missed the begining though.

American Beauty.

i forgot what a beautiful film this really is. i loved how while they were watching the bag float around, i really saw the beauty in it.

i think this whole post should be bold and red
;)

DarthMom said:
American Beauty.
i think this whole post should be bold and red
;)

14.gif
right on, i watched it a couple days ago also, on cinemax. this is one movie that captivates me everytime i watch it from begining to end.

crystacallas:
14.gif
good choice, i have another ridley scott movie on my queue, blade runner, director's cut. after that i think alien shall be next.