• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Last movie you watched?

IcebergSlim said:
509978764_7bcc5f1cff.jpg

inland empire... again, but this time not on shrooms. still gave me the heebie-jeebies like no other.

damn, now I want to see this movie. thanks for the heads up ;)

natural born killers

what a great fucking movie.

rewatching this...before i felt guilt at loving it due to it's uberviolence, but rewatching i realize the appreciation is due to something else entirely.

whether you were also raped as a child or simply realize that violence is gorified now, this movie can work on your level. good flick

DarthMom said:
natural born killers

what a great fucking movie.

rewatching this...before i felt guilt at loving it due to it's uberviolence, but rewatching i realize the appreciation is due to something else entirely.

whether you were also raped as a child or simply realize that violence is gorified now, this movie can work on your level. good flick

I am definately not into violence and gore but for some reason I really, really loved that movie. I'm almost obsessed with it!

last in theaters The Simpsons

last i was on some strong blotter the oter night and watched Rumble in the Bronx and Altered States two FUCKED up movies

I hate Natural born Killers. It's only fun for people, inmy opinion, because of its rock-n-roll spin on violence. That's literally what the media critics liked about it, that it glorifies the American serial killer into a hero.
Really need to see American Psycho though.

no, it mocks the rock n roll spin on violence, and the glorification of violence so funny that you would say that.

obviously you didn't get that. ;)

Last edited:
"i now pronounce you chuck and larry"

definitely funny.

Spartacus(2004 made for television 2 part episode)

Loved it. Just amazing... 5/5:)

Spartacus_-2004-_.jpeg

i rewatched fried green tomatoes for the 15th time. i love that movie! i still cry each time.

wolf creek- It was quite shitty. Bad actors, bad writing, you name it.:(

^yeah that was pretty shittyy... huge disappointment

Minority Report with ladyinthesky not to long ago

Miami Vice

A nice dose of slick Michael Mann crime caper. Some stunning cinematography as is usual for his films & worth seeing for Colin Farrell's hair alone.

first half-hour was great. Sam Jackson is fantastic. however, the film starts to fall apart once things get spooky, since there is very little in the way of story or continuity.

Ratatouille

Fantastic. Seems like they really did their homework and got cooks right. That alone made it worth the price of admission for me. Plus Patton Oswalt voices the main character.

7.5/10 (weak storyline, otherwise really good)