⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Last movie you watched?

Simpsons
was ok, bout what I expected- well-engineered cashcow, no better than the newer episodes but in animation
Not even any really good guest stars...
but, it was ok

No Man's Land-- film about three soldiers during the Bosnia/Serbia conflict. Funny and depressing.

posterkx6.jpg

Which was quite enjoyable. I have to admit that I only watched this because of Nikolai Kinski......son of Klaus whom I ADORE. (He's the complete opposite of his father tho it seems!)

354_nikolai_nanhoi_kinski.jpg

catch me if you can

last night while falling asleep (so i guess i didn't really watch it)

weather-man-the.jpg

One sleepy early morning while tucked in bed, I evaded sleep for two hours just to finish this movie. What can I say.....I loved it. Lately I've been loving these sort of desperate, unusual movies with no concrete plot or traditional arc. (I'm pretty sure a lot of people will find this movie "pointless" and "boring" ;)) Cage has redeemed himself in my eyes especially after seeing that awful remake of the Wicker Man. (well, maybe a little bit ). Two words: Tartar Sauce! Cameltoe!

Mr. Blandings Builds His Dream House

mrblandingsbuilds.jpg

I hadn't seen this film in years. Great classic comedy!

Mean Girls, on TV last night.

meangirlsgirls_1079560680.jpg

Your usual run-of-the-mill teen movie really. But I wasn't expecting much more tbh. And I found it fairly enjoyable for one of those type of things. A few giggles etc. My only problem was with that annoying toothy one from Party Of Five. I thought I saw the last of her years ago :\

Tonights TV movie: To Die For
14.gif

i was actually quite surprised at getting hooked into that one tribal girl. it wasn't bad at all.

last movie i watched, over and over and over was high school musical 2. and i am not very happy about it.

DarthMom said:
i was actually quite surprised at getting hooked into that one tribal girl. it wasn't bad at all.

^Don't tell me, Lindsay reeled you in too?. I am not ashamed to say she's hot %) (and yes, I am that shallow).

mean girls was written by (the great) tina fey!

i last watched 'zodiac' and it was great. more on this later.

alasdair

well no wonder it was so good, i didn't know that, thanks alasdair.

yes tribal, she was awesome!

but you won't ever get that out of me in person or ever again on here either ;)

alasdairm said:
i last watched 'zodiac' and it was great. more on this later.

I wanted to see this when it was first released. It's actually showing again this week at The Prince Charles Cinema. Now, can I be arsed to go and see it the second time around? :\ =D

EDIT: t'is actually the Saturday after next. Might drag myself down there if you can convince me ;)

Grease was on last night. <3 I love it. <3

I'm always a sucker for musicals. Not of the 'From Justin to Kelly' kind though. I'd rather cut my own foot off with a spoon.

Roommate came out laughing because I was singing every word along with the movie. *sigh*